• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos quickly appeared in haiiros realm and grabed Al "I got him haiiro" he said as the tendrils of shadow slowly started to swarm him and al

dylan smiled at him and hugged him a little speechless " you make me want to be the best version of me i can be " she says lookin at him with a small smile .she kisses him passionately wraping her arms around his neck

@RomanTheFireGod

"Go away..." Haiiro mumbles."JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yells angrily, her whole realm shaking as if experiencing a powerful earthquake.

"you didn't listen to me when I told you not to push her" he said as he walked over to roman and hraped has arms around her waist "your at fault Al shes not gonna come back now"

Blue smiled" i like bears they are kind and want love , they are protective but only when they need to be , foxes are smart thought , slick and intelligent but have a soft side , they like to cuddle and birds ,birds want to sing to you they want you to listen " she said knowing the animals by heart " they all have a soft loving side though

@Daniel reaver

Haiiro permanently severs all ties between her realm and earth, keeping her ties to hell and purgatory intact since if she severed those it would completely destroy her realm.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke watched the house collapse and blew a breath of relief, he rolled his eyes when he saw the bike was gone and this time grabbed Cerin's wrist, teleporting them outside of Vex's house. "I can't wait to see the look on his face... wait... is he coming back here?"
Cerin looked over at Tasuke,"the bike is here, what do you think?" He was being sarcastic, though it might have sounded off due to his mixed emotions. He shook his head and walked in to the house, looking around for Vex, but sitting on the couch when he heard the shower running in Vex's room. "Ah.."

Al had run out of magic power and it was killing him blood leaked from his eyes and nose he needs a fire transfusion

"There's only one way to her now but none of us are going you hear me" he said sternly trying to sound big and in charge even though he was just a little nine year old

Thanos looked down at al then took out a soul from his chest that looked like a fire ball and put it into Al "you'd better put this Phoenix soul to good use and listen to me" he said to Al

Ramona looked at everyone in fear, "In fact... who the hell are any of you?" She said materializing her biggest sword. "You kid. Get me out of here. And fire guy, I'll kill you a different time." She said to Al and Thanos.

@shortyshot8

Han kisses Dylan again, "You are always at your best." Han said smiling. "Lets stay here for a while longer. We can wait for Daniel and Blue." Han said kissing Dylan again.

"Here Lumina in case i don't make it back keep this" Al ripped out his dragon soul slowly regaining magic and gave it to Lumina "Hehe in case i die in there ya know" Al was unsure of if he would make it back

Lumina wanted to say something about the soul, but couldn't bring herself to say it. "Ah, i-it's nothing."

Phoenix souls weren't something to be taken lightly. There weren't many of th em left.

Thanos turned around and brought his scythe into Romans side and took his soul again "God damit" now we have to deal with her amnesia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back