• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damn it Haiiro i will burn the damn pictures and Roman with them just please come back to us my dorm is next to his trust me"

"Al don't push her" thanos said to him "you don't want to push some one when there in there realm" he said while trying to get Al to stop

Daniel reaver]"And I don't under stand how your still in love with a wepon of mass destruction but that doesn't matter your beautiful to me and nothing's gonna change that" he said before he kissed blue [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
she kissed him and smiled " Well we just work well together dont we she giggled and hugged him a huge grizzly bear approached them and blue runs over to pet it " awww you look just like Burtis " she said to the bear " he was a bear on Genesis you look like him " the bear layed its enormous head on Blues lap as she pet him

@Daniel reaver

Daniel smiled as he watched blue happily while silently making a vow to be with her until the end

@Sixxx

Thanos walked over to Al and punched him "JUST STOP you aren't helping your making it worse" he said to Al "she has coplete control over that realm like I have complete control here. If you push her to far she will destroy that realm and her self"

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke watched him walk away and then he was tugged by Cerin, he was like a little kid who wanted to show him something. He went with him, through the house - hoping it wouldn't collapse on them.
Cerin guided him through the house carefully, exhaling a relieved cloud of grey smoke as they left the steps. Part of the house did collapse, though it was opposite the side the were in. He shook his head and tried to cover his eyes from the cloud of debris as he walked down to the gate covered in dust. "Ugh..."

Cerin let go of his wrist when he got past the gate and walked on up the driveway. He paused when he got to the end and huffed. The bike was gone, and he scratched his head. "That ass."

Thanos changed back into his inocent looking kid self and helped Al up "emotions play a huge part in what a God does to there realm" he said to Al

Haiiro stays silent, refusing to answer. She didn't believe Thanos, or Al, she didn't trust either of them. She hesitated for a moment before attempting to complete the process of permanently severing her realm's ties with earth.

"If you push a god to far they can destroy there realm so much that the destruction can pour over into different realms causing a ripple affect and destroying every thing" he said as he walked over to roman and hugged her apologetically

@RomanTheFireGod @shortyshot8

Ramona blinked, "Pictures?" She looked at Thanos with a brow up. "Did I take some?" She asked confused.

@Daniel reaver

Han kissed Dylan, "Its because I like you. You make me happy. Before I met you, I was just a cold blooded, hot head, matchbox. But you, you bring out a side...more compassionate." Han looked at what Dylan did to the sky, "Its even prettier than before."

@Sixxx

Mamoreru continued to walk on, getting tired of following the bike tracks and leading her to no where. The girl has passed millions of trees and not a single of them were familiar to her. At this point, she wasn't even sure she was walking in the right direction. 'I'f I need to, I can climb a tree I guess...' Mamoreru thought as she continued walking.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin guided him through the house carefully, exhaling a relieved cloud of grey smoke as they left the steps. Part of the house did collapse, though it was opposite the side the were in. He shook his head and tried to cover his eyes from the cloud of debris as he walked down to the gate covered in dust. "Ugh..."
Cerin let go of his wrist when he got past the gate and walked on up the driveway. He paused when he got to the end and huffed. The bike was gone, and he scratched his head. "That ass."
Tasuke watched the house collapse and blew a breath of relief, he rolled his eyes when he saw the bike was gone and this time grabbed Cerin's wrist, teleporting them outside of Vex's house. "I can't wait to see the look on his face... wait... is he coming back here?"

"Give me your phone Ramona" thanos said as he took it from her and light It on fire with a black flame incinerating it

Then punching Al again "don't hit her!!" He said as lightening struck across the sky

@RomanTheFireGod @shortyshot8

"daniel come here and say hello" she said looking back with a grin " hes really nice , all animal are ,just gotta love them " she said huging the bears head talking to it in a baby voice

@Daniel reaver

"Damn i have no choice" Al went into his golden chaos form and ripped a hole in reality going into her realm turning them off quickly when he got in "Damn it if you die i am dying with you!"

Haiiro shakes her head. "I'm not dying. I'm leaving, forever. Goodbye." She says, kicking Al out of her realm and starting to patch the hole in reality.

Ramona stood up slowly, she didn't have any memories about the pictures, or Haiiro. "What the hell are you guys talking about?"

"GAH! Al starts to cough up blood "Damn it!.....I WONT GIVE UP" these are Al's famous words Al picked Roman up and burned through the transformation magic "DAMN YOU ROMAN REMEMBER!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back