• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina then looked at Al, and at the Dragon soul. She shook her head. Touching something like that might kill her. "I-I'm good."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin looked over at Tasuke,"the bike is here, what do you think?" He was being sarcastic, though it might have sounded off due to his mixed emotions. He shook his head and walked in to the house, looking around for Vex, but sitting on the couch when he heard the shower running in Vex's room. "Ah.."
"Well he was quick." Tasuke sat beside Cerin and relaxed himself, "So what do you think he's gonna do now? You know him more than anyone else now." He looks up at the ceiling, "I'll have to go soon."

"Al put that back you aren't gonna die" he said as he turned back to Al and lumina "that Phoenix soul made you immortal" he said coldly

"Heh Lumina it's fine it is out of power when it regain's it's power you will be fine too i adapted it to your soul" Al smiles a warm smile

"Heh she is immortal if that realm explodes as a last resort i will die"

"You ididot" thanos said as he walked closer to him "did you not just hear me your immortal now." He said kneeling down near them

"I'm pretty sure she's already immortal" he said looking up at lumina

"If i get stuck in the fabric of reality i will not be able to return she can keep it so it was not wasted"

Lumina still shook her head at the Dragon soul. She had a bad experience with one as a child. She knew it was bad news.

She then glanced at Thanos, not saying anything.

Haiiro's realm stops shaking and it starts raining instead, lightning flashing down at random intervals and striking the ground. "..." Haiiro starts walking silently through her endless realm.

Thanos sighed "lumina go grab roman please" he said as he picked up the dragon soul "I'll hold it for her until she wants it" thanos said to Al

LonelyAssassin said:
"Well he was quick." Tasuke sat beside Cerin and relaxed himself, "So what do you think he's gonna do now? You know him more than anyone else now." He looks up at the ceiling, "I'll have to go soon."
"I don't know..." Cerin scratched his head. "I've never seen him like this." Yeah, he'd seen him raging mad, happy, and even maniacal, but he'd never been around Vex like this. He let out a distressed groan. Why did this happen..

"Hmph i hate to say this but you don't have much of a choice this is a dragon god soul if it dies all dragons will die resulting iin the end of the world"

Blue got up "DANIEL!" she yelled leaning over him HAN COME HERE SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH DANIEL she said yeling into hans mind panicking " she put her hand on his chest trying to heal him

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Thanos picked up Al "you held the soul of hiron the dragon king" he said as he looked over at lumina "dragon gods come from a rare race called final born. The final born turns into a dragon God and destroyed every realm and all the worlds in the realms" he said to al "there fore a final born hasn't ever made it past the trancendancy stage"

Mamoreru ended up sitting in the middle of the path, then laying down. The girl was already tired. How long has she walked? Who knew. The girl layed there, staring up at the blue sky as she slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Han hopped up quickly grabbing Dylan's arm, "We have to go now!" He said seriously, "Blue told me sonething's wrong with Daniel." He ran quick as possible. He seen Blue and Daniel by a pond, "Yo! Blue! Whats wrong with Daniel?!" He asked

@Sixxx

Asphyxiated said:
"I don't know..." Cerin scratched his head. "I've never seen him like this." Yeah, he'd seen him raging mad, happy, and even maniacal, but he'd never been around Vex like this. He let out a distressed groan. Why did this happen..
"Do you want me to keep a clone here? I dunno if he'd like my company, he hates me." Tasuke's eyes were wet when he said this, a tear fell down his cheek. "Anyways, take good care of him. I'll be back." He stands up awaiting what Cerin has to say.

"No it wasn't because hiron was almost as powerful as a dragon God except he could die while dragon gods will never die until they have destroyed every thing" he said as he looked at al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back