• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro uproots the tree, slamming it into the ground like a club. "Delete the pictures or you die. I will not accept any other outcome." She says in a monotone voice, already beyond reasoning with.

Asphyxiated said:
"For him? You think I want the person who made Mahiro's life miserable looking after me? He may have forgiven you for hurting him, but I never did. I would much rather rip your icy heart out then have you standing here lecturing me on life." Vex pulled his wrist away from him and ran his hands through his hair with a growl-like groan. He was getting mad but he didn't want to. It wouldn't stop. It kept going on andonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandon- "FUCK!" He kicked the old wooden rocking chair against the wall and broke it in a burst of anger.
Cerin flinched when Vex snapped and froze. The house creaked and shook as apart of the floor fell in the room beside them. "Vex....guys...we should get out of here."
"Wait. Cerin." Tasuke outstretched his arms after tapping his chest, "Then Rip my Icy heart out where I stand Vex. Do it. I may have made his life a misery to begin with, but at least I didn't love him and then MURDER him." Tasuke shut his eyes, expecting to be struck as he breathed out.

Thanos quickly acted and stuck his hand out absorbing als soul then looking back to lumina as als body healed "lumina watch over his body alright I'll be back" he said as he teleported him self into the yard and grabed Ramona "your all ididots" he said

Thanos jumped with Ramona back into oblivion then set her down and stabed her with a dagger and took her soul too "don't worry you two I'll give them back soon"

@RomanTheFireGod

Ramona was immediately transported somewhere else, but when she opened her eyes felt a sharp pain in her stomach, "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked losing her voice. She started to get dizzy and passed out. Not knowing when she'll come to.

(You and me both xD )

"The dragon soul inside of Al woke him up as he gasped for breath "What the hell happened" Al said in a groggy voice

Thanos turned the dagger back into his scythe as the tendrils of shadow swarmed him and changed him into his grim reaper form "no all that's left is haiiro he said as he looked out over oblivion

Dylan grinned laying her head on his shoulder " you have a good heart Han , big heart you bring me here to a beautiful peaceful place , you bring your friends to enjoy the time away as well... " she kissed his cheek " its perfect"

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue smiled as they pasted a pond with lillys she took a moment to pull him aside and made all the flowers on the lillys bloom fireflys danced over the water and the setting sun shined behind them turtles emerged from the water and little frogs croaked out to each other (peepers , thats what we call them here you think they are crickets but they are frogs )

@Daniel reaver

LonelyAssassin said:
"Wait. Cerin." Tasuke outstretched his arms after tapping his chest, "Then Rip my Icy heart out where I stand Vex. Do it. I may have made his life a misery to begin with, but at least I didn't love him and then MURDER him." Tasuke shut his eyes, expecting to be struck as he breathed out.
Vex's claws lengthened when he heard his first few words, but he halted at the last and retracted them. He stood in silence, dropping his hand to his side as he stared at Tasuke with an unreadable expression.

Haiiro collapses to her knees, shivering. "What in the hell?..." She mumbles, regaining her self control. "Ramona still has the pictures... my life is ruined..." She mumbles angrily, standing back up.

Thanos stabed Al again and took that soul "you better not have any more souls Al I need your body to die for a little bit so haiiro can calm down" he said out loud "same with you roman" he said as he turned to her body and watched the knife wound heal

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's claws lengthened when he heard his first few words, but he halted at the last and retracted them. He stood in silence, dropping his hand to his side as he stared at Tasuke with an unreadable expression.
Tasuke breathed out and his whole body shook, his own arms dropped to the side and he looked at him sadly, "Are you done here?"

"When that kid hugged you i started to i freak out and as you know flame is fueled by emotion" Al had a look of worry on his face

Han face lost color, "Sweet? No one has ever called me 'sweet'." Han said. He looked at Dylan, "Maybe you brought that side of me out. Because I honestly was never called sweet by anyone." Han laid back staring at the sky. "I guess its nice being called sweet."

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back