• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I cast it around us so that I can show you how good it feels to have some one hug you" he said to lumina while at the same time he talked to Al through a mind link "you stupid flame boy I'm trying to help her and you constantly trying to get in isn't helping so just stop before I make you mine" he said into als mind

Ramona looked at Al, "Oh pretty gold wings." She said as she hopped on his back. "Fly away golden boy!" She yelled to Al

"You are not helping for because she is shy for one and two...SOMEONE GET THESE DAMN WINGS OFF THEY BURN!!!!"

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona looked at Al, "Oh pretty gold wings." She said as she hopped on his back. "Fly away golden boy!" She yelled to Al
Haiiro appears behind Ramona silently, grabbing the back of Ramona's head in her hand. "You have three seconds before I shatter your skull and kill you. Any last words?" She says in a monotone voice.

"DAMN IT ROMAN YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!" Al had fallen to the floor holding his head he was in excruciating pain "GAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"

"Ok" thanos said sadly as the orb started to thin leting in all the commotion of the out side world as thanos held Out his hand and a locket appeared "if you ever need a hug just use this" thanos said to lumina before the ress of the orb started to collect around thanos as he heled out

The locket for Lumina to take

Lumina picked up the locket, really confused, and as she saw the commotion around her the fear came rushing back.

Al kicked Haiiro in the face as hard as he could a blood tear rolled down his face "AHH! IT BURNS!!!!"

Haiiro goes flying, slamming through the window into someones dorm room. "1..." She mumbles as she jumps back out the window.

(..Shouldn't he just have taken Al instead and, you know, saved everyone including Lumina, considering Haiiro is only after Ramona?)

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke's heart sank too, he had a point and it left him almost speechless, "Vex... I Don't... He will live on through you - don't waste your life in sorrow. Cerin won't admit it, but he loves you - and I'll look after you. For him."
"For him? You think I want the person who made Mahiro's life miserable looking after me? He may have forgiven you for hurting him, but I never did. I would much rather rip your icy heart out then have you standing here lecturing me on life." Vex pulled his wrist away from him and ran his hands through his hair with a growl-like groan. He was getting mad but he didn't want to. It wouldn't stop. It kept going on andonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandonandon- "FUCK!" He kicked the old wooden rocking chair against the wall and broke it in a burst of anger.

Cerin flinched when Vex snapped and froze. The house creaked and shook as apart of the floor fell in the room beside them. "Vex....guys...we should get out of here."

Al ripped a tear through space and headed into oblivion going after Thanos and Lumina another tear rolled down his face but a normal one "I DONT WANT TO BUT I I CANT CONTROL IT!!!"

Thanos stood inbetween Al and lumina as he changed and brought his chythe down on all slicing into his shoulder "I'm sorry" he said as als spirit started to leak from the wound

"GAAH" Al fell to the floor his wings retracting he was fighting back "I WILL NOT HARM MY FRIENDS!!!!"

Han held Dylan's hand as they made their way to the cliff edge to sit. "Its been a nice night. I found my grandfather's shrine of books, I got to hangout with you also." He said to Dylan as they watched the sunset.

@Sixxx

Ramona said, "Well thats some bullshit." She materialized some scissors to cut the hair Haiiro had in hand. Ramona fell in a tree, she stood up materializing some weapons. "Relax! Its just simple blackmail." She said laughing.

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back