• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel had read but didn't find any thing more because he was to tired so he picked up blue and the book and started to walk out with both of them

Han smiled, "After finding their special one? I think I did so already." He said giving Dylan a kiss. "Why don't we go to the top of the cliff for a while. Watch the sunset." He said hugging her.

@Sixxx

Ramona looked at Haiiro with anger in her eyes, "If I get stuck like this, I'm releasing those pics." She said angry at Haiiro for scaring her. "So, right after this Hot Springs mission, I demand to be changed back to normal... or pics." She said

Asphyxiated said:
"Go further?" Vex laughed a scratchy-voiced wheeze, "there is no where to go. Of course I treasure each moment we had but It doesn't matter if I die tonight or sometime in the future. The cycle will just start over again and I'll be stuck wondering why I did that. Over and over and over. Seeing the look on his face repeatedly in my mind...I just want it to end."
Cerin looked away, his heart sinking in his chest when he heard his brothers words. So that's why he came here... He grit his teeth and stayed quiet, turning his gaze back to Vex.
Tasuke's heart sank too, he had a point and it left him almost speechless, "Vex... I Don't... He will live on through you - don't waste your life in sorrow. Cerin won't admit it, but he loves you - and I'll look after you. For him."

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona looked at Haiiro with anger in her eyes, "If I get stuck like this, I'm releasing those pics." She said angry at Haiiro for scaring her. "So, right after this Hot Springs mission, I demand to be changed back to normal... or pics." She said
Haiiro snaps her fingers and Ramona's phone shatters into pieces. "Now you can't. Did you forget that I'm the goddess of destruction? If I've seen it before I can destroy it."

"Yes you do I can tell" he said smiling at her as the ball of shadow around them became more dense so that you couldn't see or hear what was going on out side of it

*Sigh* "What kind of pictures were they heh" Al's golden flames have still not gone out "Uhh Lumina has this ever happened to you" Al was worried

Haiiro blushes. "I'm not going to tell you Al, so don't ask again..." She says to him, seeming quite nervous and embarrassed.

Dylan smiled when he took her into a hugg and kissed him standing on her tip toes to do so " blink blink " she said giggleing and taking his hand" yeh lets go " they waked through the fireflys and Dylan grinned

@RomanTheFireGod

Al ran over and kicked the shadow orb away "What the hell Thanos" Al was growing golden wings now "What the hell is happening to me!

Thanos let the sunlight in from the top only to keep lumina coftorble "is that better" he asked as sat down and watched her the orb was rock hard when Al kicked it doing nothing to the orb

Ramona dropped to the floor laughing. "Silly silly girl." She said as she laughed. "You think I'd be that gullible?!" Ramona continued laughing. "If you seen it you can break it right? Have you seen my back up? Nope!" Ramona stood up still laughing, "Genius:1 God:0!" Ramona said still laughing

"W-why am I in here..." Lumina looked frantic. Her wings were tucked up against her body almost protectively.

Haiiro sighs angrily. "Then I guess I'll have to kill you." She says, completely serious. "Hate that it has to come to this, but oh well." She says, the ground underneath her cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back