• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue saw Daniels face " We will catch up ok?" she called out " what wrong ?" she said quietly to him " you sound freaked out " she took his hand a squeezed

Dylan shurgged and took Hans hand " come on hun lets walk back its gonna be dark soon i be the fireflys are starting to come out " she smiled at him and hoped Blue over heard it

blue did and filled the woods and meadows with fireflys up above smiling at dylan and winking before returning her attention to Daniel

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Haiiro sighs angrily. "Shut up if you want my help, otherwise I will inform the kid about your plan. You know, the one that threatened you?"

Lumina took a few steps back from Thanos and Al, the fire acting almost like armor at this point. Lumina held her arms to her chest protectively.

blue saw Daniels face " We will catch up ok?" she called out " what wrong ?" she said quietly to him " you sound freaked out " she took his hand a squeezed

Dylan shurgged and took Hans hand " come on hun lets walk back its gonna be dark soon i be the fireflys are starting to come out " she smiled at him and hoped Blue over heard it

blue did and filled the woods and meadows with fireflys up above smiling at dylan and winking before returning her attention to Daniel

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Thanos just layed there as tendrils of shadow came around the girl to keep the fire contained until she could calm down "I'm sorry im sorry im sorry" he wispered to him self as it happened

"So this is fire Armour huh" Al starts poking the Armour it had no effect on Al for his power was fire "I suppose we should come on Lumina let's go"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shot his gaze over to the person Cerin said was Tasuke when he spoke, his brows furrowing downwards from his words. "As if you care." His voice was hoarse and he shook his head as he darted his gaze between them, his harsh tone from before changing, " he looks different. why does he look different?"
Cerin glanced over at Tasuke and then back to Vex. His brother obviously wasn't in the best mental state at the moment. "It's nothing to worry about, he just changed." He reached a hand out, gently taking the journal from Vex's hands and closing it, stuffing it into his pocket when Vex reached for it.

Vex huffed when he couldn't get the journal back and looked at them. "If you're here to bring me back then you're out of luck. I'm staying here."

Cerin rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm,"You can't stay here, Vex. This place could come down at any moment and you could be crushed, or worse, you could-"

"Die? Good." Vex pulled his arm away from his grasp, his expression hardening.

Cerin went silent from his words and cupped his own forehead.
Tasuke was about to answer, but the two had a little confrontation over the journal and when Vex said what he said, a spark of pain flickered in his heart which also showed on his face. He reached out and grabbed Vex's wrist, a look of anger replacing the pain; "You think he'd want you to curl up like a wimp and die in a home filled with the memories of your past? No he'd want you to embrace the time you spent with him, moving on with that fuelling you to go further."

The tendrils made a giant ball around the girl to keep her and the school safe "don't move" thanos said as he sat up slowly "I'm sorry for hugging you I should have asked first" he said as he looked down at the ground

Lumina flinched at Al's approach and immediately crouched down, protecting her head.

"...please don't hurt me..."

"Oh that reminds me Thanos wanna go to the hot springs with us?"

"Umm are you a bit shy" Al asked Lumina

"Sure" he said as he pulled flame boy out of the shadow ball and walked in and kneeled down in front of the girl "I'm sorry" he said softly

Lumina sat there trying to breathe normally. This happened last time people saw what she was...she hated it.

"I didn't mean for this to happen you just seemed like you needed a hug that's all" he said softly while trying to get the girl to look at him

Han noticed Blue wink, "Hey Blue! You got something in your eye?!" He asked as he grabbed Dylan's hand. "Nevermind that! This place looks like something out a movie tonight." Han said looking at Dylan. "Its beautiful..." He said calmly as he caught a firefly.

Haiiro shrugs, becoming visible again. "Yeah, why? Did you actually think that would hurt me?" She asks. "So, the plan is to also turn you into a girl so you can sneak into the girls hot springs, right?" She whispers to Al.

Thanos' statement made Lumina raise her head a bit. A...hug? She was confused.

"You...don't want to hurt me? Or use me?" She sounded timid.

"No all I wanted was to give you a hug" he said with a smile "what do you not know what a hug is" he asked while slightly tilting his head as he sent al to oblivion again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back