• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" well we wont let you die i know what much , i can heal you i cant heal myself but i can heal you " she squeezed his hand" it will be ok daniel " she kissed his forehead

@Daniel reaver

Haiiro sighs angrily, becoming visible again. "BRING AL BACK!" She yells, starting to get really pissed off at Thanos's shenanigans.

Daniel smiled and closed his eyes when blue kissed his fore head "ok" he said softly as he turned back to the book with a smile and kept reading

@Sixxx

"Just give me a muinet" thanos called out to haiiro before hugging lumina again

Ramona mumbled, "Men are so stupid..." . After fully hearing what she said she threw her hands up to her mouth quickly. "What did I just say?" She asks herself. "Haiiro! I need you to turn me back. Now. This whole girly thing is having a side effect on my mind and thoughts!" Ramona said to Haiiro

"It's ok lumina" he said as he soflty nuzzled her shoulder "we don't want to hurt you" he said as he slowly pulled her into the hug again

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona mumbled, "Men are so stupid..." . After fully hearing what she said she threw her hands up to her mouth quickly. "What did I just say?" She asks herself. "Haiiro! I need you to turn me back. Now. This whole girly thing is having a side effect on my mind and thoughts!" Ramona said to Haiiro
"Just a little longer until we are done with the hot springs dont give up on me!"

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke was about to answer, but the two had a little confrontation over the journal and when Vex said what he said, a spark of pain flickered in his heart which also showed on his face. He reached out and grabbed Vex's wrist, a look of anger replacing the pain; "You think he'd want you to curl up like a wimp and die in a home filled with the memories of your past? No he'd want you to embrace the time you spent with him, moving on with that fuelling you to go further."
"Go further?" Vex laughed a scratchy-voiced wheeze, "there is no where to go. Of course I treasure each moment we had but It doesn't matter if I die tonight or sometime in the future. The cycle will just start over again and I'll be stuck wondering why I did that. Over and over and over. Seeing the look on his face repeatedly in my mind...I just want it to end."

Cerin looked away, his heart sinking in his chest when he heard his brothers words. So that's why he came here... He grit his teeth and stayed quiet, turning his gaze back to Vex.

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han noticed Blue wink, "Hey Blue! You got something in your eye?!" He asked as he grabbed Dylan's hand. "Nevermind that! This place looks like something out a movie tonight." Han said looking at Dylan. "Its beautiful..." He said calmly as he caught a firefly.
Dylan smiled and caught one herself " you know fireflys are actually quite sad , they blink and glow to find their mate , blinking to find the right one , then they mate , lay their eggs and die but in a way its kinda nice , they die after being with the one they are ment to be with " she let hers go and looking back at him blushing as she noticed him watching her " before my powers came in and before my father got all rich and powerful we lived in a small house surrounded by woods like this and we would catch fireflys like this " she smiled thinking back to the few happy family memories

@RomanTheFireGod

Ramona facepalmed, "We need to hurry up then." She said. "I've been a girl for too long. I'm starting to get mood swings also." She said punching wall, "See! I didn't want to do that..."

Thanos still tryed to show lumina that she needed a comforting hug as he brought Al back from oblivion but droping him onto the ground

Mamoreru continued to follow the tracks of the speeding bicycle. She was joyous that she as finally her original height and could walk without tripping. She continued on, walking until she saw a dark shape ahead. Mamoreru furrowed her eyebrows. 'Shape? Person?' She thought as she went towards the dark figure. 'Nope. Tree.' Mamoreru said, observing it. She walked around it, examining the tree and then ending up back at the tracks again. "Hmph.." Mamoreru noised, continueing to walk. She'd have to research about blak trees later.

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona facepalmed, "We need to hurry up then." She said. "I've been a girl for too long. I'm starting to get mood swings also." She said punching wall, "See! I didn't want to do that..."
Haiiro starts laughing. "Well, there's also the possibility that I DON'T decide to change ya' back Ramona." She says, already deciding that she wouldn't change him back at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back