• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok then" he said as he turned to the girl with flame wings and smiled "hiiiii" he said as he ran over to her (I know)

@shortyshot8 @Sammi Kunz

(Oh xD ) "Umm Lumina you do realise you can't hide that at the hot right I mean after all you will be naked" Al grew a big smirk over his face

"We need al the gods to temporarily put there power into the ritual" he said as he smiled back at her "but the problem is that most gods will try to kill me when they find out I'm final born and have activated the trancendance sequence" he said slightly blushing @Sixxx

Slaxt said:
Sora was a little confused "People you brought with you?..." He looks up and starts to wonder who she brought. He looks back at Yoruichi "Who did you bring?"
"Yes. But they are not here, I brought them from another land." She wonders where they are herself, "I left them to it. Maybe I shouldn't do that." She opens the door of the dorm and gestures for him to come, "Don't just stand there <3 "

Thanos looked over to the flame boy "your a pervert" he said as he surrounded the flame boy in a shadow ball and teleported him to oblivion then looked back at the girl with a childish smile

@shortyshot8

(He put him into another uneversal plane he can't burn his way out of it. It's bacialy a hole nother world) "haiiro can I leave him there" he asked while not taking his eyes off the other girl

Haiiro frowns. "Err...Not exactly sure what just happened, but bring him back..." She says to herself, coming up with a good idea for a prank.

" well we are in the middle of no where and im sure Han's family would help us , we could do it tomorrow" she shurgged and kissed his cheek " how was it Activated?" she said curious to why he was blushing

@Daniel reaver

Haiiro sighs angrily. "You can't just send people to oblivion simply because they're perverts, that's just plain mean." She says, partially wanting to strangle Thanos. "Bring Al back. Please."

"Fine" he said anoyed as tendrils of shadow swarmed al and brought him back "if your a pervert I'll take your soul" thanos said blankly before looking back to the girl

@shortyshot8 @Sammi Kunz

"Yeah listen to her plus i have a girlfriend!"

"Finally jeez you have issues as if i'm one to talk i fight every new kid" Al starts laughing

Haiiro growls angrily. "They're's one thing you need to learn kid, just because someone's a pervert doesn't mean you can kill them, transport them to other worlds, steal they're souls, or do anything even remotely similar to that to them. That would be just plain evil!" She yells at Thanos.

Thanos lookes at haiiro blankly "your one to talk miss turn roman into a girl just because he anoyed you" he said a little agravated before smiling at the girl with wings "hi" he said happily

@Sammi Kunz

Haiiro sighs. "That's because I AM EVIL! Jeez, can't people take a hint..." She says angrily, really wanting to just strangle Thanos now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back