• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue read quitely to herself only looking up at daniel once in a while smiling and was more determind to keep reading on every once in a while she'd close her eyes and rub her head geting a head ache

@Daniel reaver

Daniel had landed behind blue and and brought one arm over her shoulder and put that hand to her chest "it's wearing off" he said as he kept reading the power cancilation book while puting power back into the symbol

@Sixxx

Thanos had changed the channel then stood up and walked into the kitchen "roman do you have any more sweets" he asked as he stuck his hand into the air and started to jump trying to reach one of the upper cabinets

@RomanTheFireGod

Daniel reaver]Daniel had landed behind blue and and brought one arm over her shoulder and put that hand to her chest "it's wearing off" he said as he kept reading the power cancilation book while puting power back into the symbol [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue put her hand over his and kissed his cheek and continues reading" im not finding anything"she said her voice breaking a bit trying to not get upset

"I think I might have found away" he said as he put the book in front of her and wraped his other arm around her neck softly "it says that there is a way to cancle any power" he read to her before kissing her cheek

@Sixxx

Han kissed Dylan, "And what is it you want, Shorty?" He asked smiling. He put his books he was taking in his hiking bag. And grabbed some that might explain Dylan's power to her a bit.

@Sixxx

Ramona handed Thanos some more candy, "TThere ya go little guy." She said turning to some cartoons for Thanos. "Now where did Haiiro disappear too?" She mumbled to herself

"Yay" he said as he took the candy then ran over to the tv and sat on the floor infront of it "I don't know but I wanted to play with Her" he said as he ate the candy slowly

@RomanTheFireGod

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke followed up to the Gate, moving in behind Cerin as he looked upon the dead house, surrounded by the dead trees. It was rather suitable. And Creepy. He walked around the opposite side of the fountain as Cerin did and nodded when he told him Vex was here. What got him was the building, the entire building reacted to their presence and it almost made him back away. Taking wary and gently steps he followed Cerin through the front door to find Vex.
Cerin took careful steps as he entered into the house. He didn't waste his time staring into the main room that was shadowed by the wall over head, and crept beneath the two sets of tattered stairs. lifting his foot as a small part of the floor fell in, he flinched as it crashed into the basement with the sound of shattered glass and metal, and a rush of debris. He didn't dare look down there, keeping his gaze away from the gleaming shelves of liquid-filled jars and surgical tools.

Cerin was more cautious now making his way to the back hall way were two or three doors resided. He fiddled with the glass of a broken window as he tried to remember which room they always used as a hiding place. The others were filled with contraptions that could make the house collapse upon opening the door. He blinked and hurried over the the room at the end of the hall, turning the nob in his hand and pushing it open meekly. "Vex?"

Cerin whispered into the shadowed room just before movement caught his eye. He crept over to the shelf, where Vex stood looking at a small leather-bound journal that had obviously seen some hard time, and he placed his hand on his shoulder.

It was a sudden flinch that Vex reacted with, making Cerin flinch as well. He looked up at his brother and frowned behind his mask. Even in the little light the morning sun gave you could see the redness around his widened eyes when he looked up from the book. "It's ok. It's just me and Tasuke."

Lumina looked around, not seeing anybody, then took off her jscket, extending wings with feathers looking lile they were made of fire. This felt sooooo good, she hadn't really stretched them out in the sun in a long time. Now was a good a time as any to retry flying with them. She readied herself to try it.

Blue looked at him " wouldnt that cancel out the powers you have now though ?" she said smiling a bit happy he found something that might help him

@RomanTheFireGod

Han blushed a bit, "I want you too, Short Stuff." He said going to find more books. "I can finish lightning magic training with this book." He said quietly to himself. He then ran back over to Dylan and sat on the top of a shelf, "So, how are you liking the woods so far?" He asked Dylan.

"It says that if its powerful enough you can cancel out certain things about the power like I could cancel out the blood list and the permanent change plus the part where I lose all control of my body and mind" he said as he looked down at blue happily "but there's a problem" he said as he got closer to blue

@Sixxx

Al walked outside to see a woman with wings and realized it was Lumina "L-Lumina what are you?"

@Sammi Kunz

Thanos looked out the window to see the flame boy then tendrils of shadow surrounded thanos and teleported him in front of the flame boy "hey have you seen mama?" He asked as the tendrils of shadow dispersed

@shortyshot8 @shyland

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi jumps off the bed and turns back into her Human Form, of course she wasn't dressed. She had clothes though, they were on the floor and she picked them up, putting them on as she spoke;
"I guess you could meet some people I've brought with me." She smiled and walked into the living room after getting changed.
Sora was a little confused "People you brought with you?..." He looks up and starts to wonder who she brought. He looks back at Yoruichi "Who did you bring?"

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin took careful steps as he entered into the house. He didn't waste his time staring into the main room that was shadowed by the wall over head, and crept beneath the two sets of tattered stairs. lifting his foot as a small part of the floor fell in, he flinched as it crashed into the basement with the sound of shattered glass and metal, and a rush of debris. He didn't dare look down there, keeping his gaze away from the gleaming shelves of liquid-filled jars and surgical tools.
Cerin was more cautious now making his way to the back hall way were two or three doors resided. He fiddled with the glass of a broken window as he tried to remember which room they always used as a hiding place. The others were filled with contraptions that could make the house collapse upon opening the door. He blinked and hurried over the the room at the end of the hall, turning the nob in his hand and pushing it open meekly. "Vex?"

Cerin whispered into the shadowed room just before movement caught his eye. He crept over to the shelf, where Vex stood looking at a small leather-bound journal that had obviously seen some hard time, and he placed his hand on his shoulder.

It was a sudden flinch that Vex reacted with, making Cerin flinch as well. He looked up at his brother and frowned behind his mask. Even in the little light the morning sun gave you could see the redness around his widened eyes when he looked up from the book. "It's ok. It's just me and Tasuke."
Tasuke took a step back when the floor caved it, but when he moved around it he looked down into the basement, this place seemed interesting and he'd love to explore it. But it's too dangerous and so kept behind Cerin's movements. He looked out for any sign of Vex till they got to the room, he was in there, he could see and he didn't look too good - this made Tasuke feel sad. He stood beside Cerin looking at the journal and then back up at Vex;

"You idiot, running off to a dangerous place like this."

Daniel sat down "we need the gods to pull it off" he said as he put an arm around blue "luckily I'm in love with one of them" he said happily as he looked at her then back to the book

@shortyshot8

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han blushed a bit, "I want you too, Short Stuff." He said going to find more books. "I can finish lightning magic training with this book." He said quietly to himself. He then ran back over to Dylan and sat on the top of a shelf, "So, how are you liking the woods so far?" He asked Dylan.
" Thats good "she said smiling " i like it they are here naturally , they arent planted strategically to be pleasing to the eye like the woods i grew up around"

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back