• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Mamoreru sighed in relief as the bike sped past her. 'Good, they didn't notice....' The girl thought, crawling out of the bush. She went back over to her original spot and sighed. She was around her normal height now, she was 4'10", so a few more huffs of smoke should get her back to normal height. She grabbed the piece of paper again. It was almost gone but could still be used. The girl took out the lighter and lit it, taking in the smoke again.
Racoon glared at the boy as he picked it up. "I'm not that cuddly..." It said, melting in his arms again as he scratched it's head. "Ahh...." Racoon 'purred' lightly. "Not to cheerful...." Racoon said, rubbing it's head against the boy's hand.

[/QUOTE]
Akihiko kissed the back of the racoons back and started scratching slowly Is this good?...Is this good...Cutie pie..

Ramona patted Thanos's head, "Sadly, I have not." She said. "When was the last time you seen her?" Ramona asked letting him come in if he wanted.

@Daniel reaver

Thanos smiled and happily ran in "we were looking for some one to play with but there was no one around. And I mean like it seemed like we were the only two on school grounds. So I got scared and she told me to go to oblivion so I did and then I came back after a while and now I'm looking for her" he said as he hugged Romans waist again

@RomanTheFireGod

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke blinked at him a couple of times and rolled his eyes when he got scolded, "Maybe another time Dear. Hehe." Tasuke looked back into his red eyes with his new Cyan ones.
Cerin rolled his eyes and drove off again with a jerk. He kept focused on the road, hitting a few bumps as they got farther and farther away and the road got harsher. Normally, one would warn others of this, but he was sure Tasuke could deal with it without a problem.

Cerin blinked when he saw the dead black tree that stood beside the road on empty land. It was a land mark of sorts, it told him they were almost there. He sped up, going as fast as he could on that knowledge.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin rolled his eyes and drove off again with a jerk. He kept focused on the road, hitting a few bumps as they got farther and farther away and the road got harsher. Normally, one would warn others of this, but he was sure Tasuke could deal with it without a problem.
Cerin blinked when he saw the dead black tree that stood beside the road on empty land. It was a land mark of sorts, it told him they were almost there. He sped up, going as fast as he could on that knowledge.
Tasuke flinched because of the harsh road, it was taking a toll on his crotch, but like Cerin though he handled it and didn't let out a single whine - he only gripped his stomach tighter.

"Ah. I see. Well, you can stay here until she returns." Ramona said giving him some candy. "Haiiro, get from under my bed. Thats even creepier than being invisible." Ramona said shivering.

Lumina blinked. She must have started daydreaming or something. She rubbed her eyes, looking around. She needed to not be so spacey.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke flinched because of the harsh road, it was taking a toll on his crotch, but like Cerin though he handled it and didn't let out a single whine - he only gripped his stomach tighter.
Cerin slowed as they reached what looked to be a long drive way the delved into a patch of dead woods. The bike quit running at the end of the driveway, slinging them forward a little. Cerin caught the ground with his foot before they could fall and propped it up, getting off the bike. "We have to walk the rest of the way." Without giving him time to respond, Cerin started off down the pavement path that was blackened with scorch marks.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin slowed as they reached what looked to be a long drive way the delved into a patch of dead woods. The bike quit running at the end of the driveway, slinging them forward a little. Cerin caught the ground with his foot before they could fall and propped it up, getting off the bike. "We have to walk the rest of the way." Without giving him time to respond, Cerin started off down the pavement path that was blackened with scorch marks.
Tasuke nodded and got off the bike as well, following behind him along the path, staying close. Even though it was still early this place was very creepy and it gave Tasuke a bad feeling, he wasn't afraid, just disturbed.

"A person." Ramona said giggling. "I wonder if she heard me. She's pretty quiet." Ramona walked in her room and looked under her bed, it was dark under the bed so Ramoba shrugged and walked away.

RomanTheFireGod said:
"Ah. I see. Well, you can stay here until she returns." Ramona said giving him some candy. "Haiiro, get from under my bed. Thats even creepier than being invisible." Ramona said shivering.
Haiiro sighs. "How in the heck did you know?" She asks, crawling out from under the bed and becoming visible. "How did you know where I was hiding?"

Thanos quickly followed roman and called under the bed to see after roman had walked away "heloo?" He said softly as he crawled under the bed then he poked he head back out to look at the other girl before he got up and quickly grabed her waist and hugged her while giggling happily "yay another one to play with" he said innocently

@RomanTheFireGod

blue sat and search through the books not finding anything bt not knowing what she was looking for " any luck?" she said looking up at Daniel from her chair across the room .

(imma count on you to find that loop hole @Daniel reaver )

(Got it) daniel looked over at blue "not yet" he said as he launched off the ground and to the higher shelfes

Looking for another book

"No" thanos said childishly as he nuzzled her stomach happily "have you seen mama?" He asked not removing his face from her stomach

@AriaTheWatcher

Lumina sat in thr open air near the front of the school, eating a premade standard bento box. it was the first time she was able to relax in a long time.

Racoon shook it's head. "Not a cutpie pie. Not at all. I'm a vi- Ah.. Right th- I mean... Vicious animal!" It said, wiggling out of his grip jumping onto the bed and getting into it's fighting stance. "Rawr." It says 'viciously'. (It sounded like a little squirel...)

Mamoreru finished off the paper and put out the paper. She stood, the ends of her lips twitching up slightly. The girl was now her original height and looked in the directiont he bike went. Mamoreru, being the curious girl she was, followed in the direction it went. She was sure that she wouldn't catch up to the two that were riding the bike, but why not try? She went through the shrubbery and followed to where she thought they went.

(I'm sorry ;-;. I'm cleaning the house and it's taking awile. I'm trying to reply between posts >~<)

Ramona jumped up. "You were really under there?!" She sighed, "You scared me! I thought you were ssomewhere else!" Ramona hheld out her hand to help Haiiro up.

@Daniel reaver @AriaTheWatcher

Han finished reading his book. He didn't hear none of the comotion between Daniel and Blue, so he looked for Dylan. "Yoo, Short Stuff! You around still?!" Han asked shouting.

@Sixxx

(( We're all here cool ))

Thanos just held on tighter and looked up at haiiro "I guess you haven't seen mama. Oh well" he said still holding onto her "what are you?" He asked curiously

Dylan kissed Hans cheek and smiled at the now returned couple and reached up for the only book that actually interested her and read the first page to her self who ever holds this book will have their future told . beware the future for now that you know what is to be expected its can now be dangerous for you to proceed Dylan sighed and looked up at Han "i think ill read this but im not sure if i want to know.."

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back