• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haiiro sighs. "I am the goddess of chaos, destruction, and insanity.... Please let go, this is getting annoying." She says angrily, still blushing. This was embarrassing to her.

Zero blushed, noticing her warmth. "You forgive me that easily for destroying heaven?" Zero smiled, even though she couldn't see it. "Baka"

@Metaphysics

Blue watched him jump around and finished her book " grab me a book too" she called up to him and went back to reading about herself curious to if she had any power that could help " hey han ,could i keep this book , it told me what i really am and i kinda wanna see if it can tell me more" she said looking at him

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Thanos looked up at haiiro "I can't touch normal humans with out killing them" he said as he griped haiiros shirt and slightly pushed his face back into her stomach "my names thanos by the way" he said

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro sighs angrily. "Ok, then I guess that makes sense....LET GO OF ME!" She yells, starting to get really pissed off and planning on venting her anger on Ramona since she was the one who had told her to get out from under her bed.

Daniel quickly grabed a book for blue and dive bombed at her pulling up just over her and droping the book on the table in front of her before flying back over to the shelf "there you go" he said as he flew back up

@RomanTheFireGod

"Fine" thanos said as he let go of haiiro then ran over the roman and hugged her waist "why were you embarased?" Thanos asked haiiro as he held onto romona "I'm only like 9" he said softly as he nuzzled Ramona

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue put the book about her on the side and opened up the book and began to read again wiping a few tears away silently but kept reading

Haiiro sighs. "You wouldn't understand. I'm not used to people hugging me, I'm more used to them running away in terror." She says in a surprisingly calm tone.

Daniel had stopped at a book and pulled it out. It was labeled <power cancelation> He opened the book and started reading it then he looked down at blue and smiled slightly as determination flooded his eyes. I'm not losing her. He though as he read the book

@Sixxx

Ramona laughed at Haiiro. "Serves you right. The kid is pretty cool though." She said walking into her living room and stild Thanos to leave the fun sponge alone.

@Daniel reaver

@AriaTheWatcher

Han smiled, "Dylan, findibg out the future is your choice alone. Note mine. I can't decide for you." He said hugging her. He heard Blue call out to him, "Sure keep it. Hell, I'm taking all the books having to do with fire." He laughed and then continued reading.

@Sixxx

"You too then" thanos said as a frown came over his face as he looked out the window while not letin go of Ramona "your the same way then"

@RomanTheFireGod

Haiiro grins, trying to think of something she could do to Ramona to embarrass her as revenge for Ramona tricking her into getting hugged.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke nodded and got off the bike as well, following behind him along the path, staying close. Even though it was still early this place was very creepy and it gave Tasuke a bad feeling, he wasn't afraid, just disturbed.
Cerin kept walking, not looking at the area around them. It was all dead and burned, holding no sign of life other than the sun which broke through the limbs that hovered over the path they walked on. He huffed, his nose wiggling from the old smell of honeysuckles that lingered in the air. It never changed.

Lost in silence, he froze when they finally reached the gate to the house. At least, it used to be. Now it was mostly burnt rubble, ashes of what used to be a beautiful mansion. Only a few walls and the first floor of the home stood. The metal gate screeched against the broken cobblestones as he wiggled it open farther and pushed it away. "Welp. Home sweet home."

Cerin stepped into the premises and sheltered his eyes as the breeze stirred up the ashes towards them. A stream of black smoke escaped his mask when he opened his eyes and looked at the front door which held markings of hand prints in the dust. Vex had come here. "Yup. He's here."

Hesitantly, Cerin started walking up the path to the front door, trailing a hand across the stone fountain that stood cracked and unmoving when he passed, and rubbing his fingers together. He took the first few steps onto the stairs and froze when entire building creaked. "Watch your step if you're coming in."

Thanos looked up at haiiro with his lifeless eyes before he walked out to Ramona and hugged her waist tightly while nuzzling her hip "where's mama?" He mumbled as he looked out the window with with one eye

@AriaTheWatcher

Ramona laughed, "Why the fake smile? We all know your allergic to it." She said pointing and laughing at Haiiro

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin kept walking, not looking at the area around them. It was all dead and burned, holding no sign of life other than the sun which broke through the limbs that hovered over the path they walked on. He huffed, his nose wiggling from the old smell of honeysuckles that lingered in the air. It never changed.
Lost in silence, he froze when they finally reached the gate to the house. At least, it used to be. Now it was mostly burnt rubble, ashes of what used to be a beautiful mansion. Only a few walls and the first floor of the home stood. The metal gate screeched against the broken cobblestones as he wiggled it open farther and pushed it away. "Welp. Home sweet home."

Cerin stepped into the premises and sheltered his eyes as the breeze stirred up the ashes towards them. A stream of black smoke escaped his mask when he opened his eyes and looked at the front door which held markings of hand prints in the dust. Vex had come here. "Yup. He's here."

Hesitantly, Cerin started walking up the path to the front door, trailing a hand across the stone fountain that stood cracked and unmoving when he passed, and rubbing his fingers together. He took the first few steps onto the stairs and froze when entire building creaked. "Watch your step if you're coming in."
Tasuke followed up to the Gate, moving in behind Cerin as he looked upon the dead house, surrounded by the dead trees. It was rather suitable. And Creepy. He walked around the opposite side of the fountain as Cerin did and nodded when he told him Vex was here. What got him was the building, the entire building reacted to their presence and it almost made him back away. Taking wary and gently steps he followed Cerin through the front door to find Vex.

Haiiro growls angrily. "Shut up unless you want me to punish you. And trust me, that is something you don't want. I know how to make people suffer."

Ramona added, "I'm not sure, Thanos" she headed to the couch placing Thanos on it. "Watch some TV for a while ok."

"Ok" thanos said as he looked at the tv and watched some random show

With a blank look on his face obviously not knowing whats going on as he saw some people geting chased by a grim reaper "why do they always make me out to be a scary skeleton in a cloak" he said while not removing his eyes from the tv "Roman am I scary" he asked blankly

@romantheforegod

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan kissed him and put it back " i already have and idea of what i want "she said smiling up at him "i have a really good idea on what i want"

@RomanTheFireGod

Haiiro sighs. "What in the hell is that kid asking about? If he's looking for someone couldn't he just call them or something." She mumbles to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back