• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, you were so was I." Ramona felt she had to delete those pictures now. "Think you can turn me back into a guy?" Roman asked looking at Haiiro with a small smile on his face. "I would be grateful if you do." She said still looking at her.

Thanos had gone looking for shade until he decided to go see if roman saw her. He walked up to romans door and nocked on it "roman you there....have you seen mama around" thanos called out As he nocked again

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Oh. I didn't see a reply. >~<))
Racoon looked up from it's slumber and looked at the intruder.
'Who?' Racoon thought. Racoon started to squirm a bit. It didn't know who this intruder was and it didn't lik ehim currently. Picking Racoon up right away wasn't a really good idea. It got frightened when someone did that unless it was it's master. Although, the pets felt nice and so he sunk into his arms, rubbing the side of it's face against his chest.

[/QUOTE]
Oh how cute!! Akihiko said as he formed smiling eyes Dont be afraid,I'll be your master Akihiko said as he grinned

Ramona chuckled, "You are very nice." She said sarcasticly. Ramona went in her room and plopped down on her bed, Should I delete these pics? Or blackmail her? Ramona had that thought for hours on end. "Haiiro, mind making yourself visible again? It creeps me out, makes me think you are watching me." She said pulling at her blanket.

Haiiro floats above Ramona in midair, becoming visible. "I'll do what I want, when I want. And how do you know I'm not watching you. Muahahaha!"

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke took the helmet and place it on the floor, sitting on the back of the bike he wrapped his arms around Cerin's stomach with a grin, "I don't need that." Now wasn't really the time for flirting, but Tasuke had an itch to do it.
Cerin only looked back at him from the corner of his eye, his pupils had shrunk into needle points, and he revved the bike before bolting out of the yard towards the woods. Dirt and rocks were slung into the air as he drove through the woods on a path that was hidden beneath pine needles and overgrowth. It was a short cut to the back road that led to their house.

Cerin avoided hitting anything that could've caused them to crash and simply drove straight through the bushes that ended the path and onto the pavement. He slowed for a moment as he looked at the dirt covered road in thought, but started off speeding again; passing by so quickly that they seemed to be a blur of colors.

Racoon shook it's head. It understood what he was saying but couldn't say anything back. Racoon suddenly had and idea and remembered the class schedule. It jumped out of his arms and ran towards the bed, jumping on it and crawling onto the bedside tabel, putting it's paw on the schedule that had it's masters name on it.

Mamoreru heard noises of a bike nearby and quickly put out the fire, freaking out slightly that whoever was riding the bike would smell the smoke. She took the lighter but left the paper and jumped into a bush, not wanting to be caught.

@Asphyxiated

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin only looked back at him from the corner of his eye, his pupils had shrunk into needle points, and he revved the bike before bolting out of the yard towards the woods. Dirt and rocks were slung into the air as he drove through the woods on a path that was hidden beneath pine needles and overgrowth. It was a short cut to the back road that led to their house.
Cerin avoided hitting anything that could've caused them to crash and simply drove straight through the bushes that ended the path and onto the pavement. He slowed for a moment as he looked at the dirt covered road in thought, but started off speeding again; passing by so quickly that they seemed to be a blur of colors.
Tasuke closed his eyes and hid his head behind Cerin, when they finally burst out of the bushes and onto the road he sat up more straight and laughed, his hair whipped as they sped off and his red sleeveless jacket trailed along with it, "Wooooooohooooooooo!"

@Asphyxiated[/URL]
Oh what are you pointing at?Akihiko said as he stood up and looked at it Mamoreru?!Mamoreru is your master.Soo what you are saying is i am roommates with Mamoreru Akihiko said as he formed a grin Yes........!I knew this would happen

Racoon raised it's eyebrow at Akihiko when he smiled. 'You like my master? You gotta get through me first!' Racoon thought, jumping from side to side. 'Come at me, bro! Come at me!' It thought. Racoon knew he couldn't hear him, all it sounded like were racoon noises to humans. ( Sassy Racoon activiate!)

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke closed his eyes and hid his head behind Cerin, when they finally burst out of the bushes and onto the road he sat up more straight and laughed, his hair whipped as they sped off and his red sleeveless jacket trailed along with it, "Wooooooohooooooooo!"
Cerin raised a brow when Tasuke yelled out happily. I'm going to laugh if he chokes on a bug...He shook his head as a little white smoke left his mask and he glanced over at the sky. There was smoke, but it wasn't his own. I'll have to check it later. Cerin appointed his attention back to the road when he realized he was beginning to slow and sped back up, glancing back at Tasuke who seemed to be enjoying himself. I hope he chokes on a bug..

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]
Racoon raised it's eyebrow at Akihiko when he smiled. 'You like my master? You gotta get through me first!' Racoon thought, jumping from side to side. 'Come at me, bro! Come at me!' It thought. Racoon knew he couldn't hear him, all it sounded like were racoon noises to humans. ( Sassy Racoon activiate!)

[/QUOTE]
(Reminds me of Rocket Raccoon AWWWW <3 )

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin raised a brow when Tasuke yelled out happily. I'm going to laugh if he chokes on a bug...He shook his head as a little white smoke left his mask and he glanced over at the sky. There was smoke, but it wasn't his own. I'll have to check it later. Cerin appointed his attention back to the road when he realized he was beginning to slow and sped back up, glancing back at Tasuke who seemed to be enjoying himself. I hope he chokes on a bug..
Tasuke stopped cheering and rested his chin on Cerin's back, "I haven't been on a bike in ages Cerin. Thanks for the lovely Date." He teased, chuckling, "Remember when we first met? I never did thank you for that wonderful kiss."

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]

[/QUOTE]
What are you saying?Ah?What are you saying? Akihiko said as he picked up the racoon and scratched him You are a really cheerful racoon right??

(I love that movie Guardians of the Galaxy Best movie i watched so far)

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke stopped cheering and rested his chin on Cerin's back, "I haven't been on a bike in ages Cerin. Thanks for the lovely Date." He teased, chuckling, "Remember when we first met? I never did thank you for that wonderful kiss."
The bike came to an abrupt halt with the squeak of the tires. Cerin glared back at him with dull red eyes,"You want another one? I have to warn you I've been holding it in a lot lately so it'll be painful."

Mamoreru sighed in relief as the bike sped past her. 'Good, they didn't notice....' The girl thought, crawling out of the bush. She went back over to her original spot and sighed. She was around her normal height now, she was 4'10", so a few more huffs of smoke should get her back to normal height. She grabbed the piece of paper again. It was almost gone but could still be used. The girl took out the lighter and lit it, taking in the smoke again.

Racoon glared at the boy as he picked it up. "I'm not that cuddly..." It said, melting in his arms again as he scratched it's head. "Ahh...." Racoon 'purred' lightly. "Not to cheerful...." Racoon said, rubbing it's head against the boy's hand.

Asphyxiated said:
The bike came to an abrupt halt with the squeak of the tires. Cerin glared back at him with dull red eyes,"You want another one? I have to warn you I've been holding it in a lot lately so it'll be painful."
Tasuke blinked at him a couple of times and rolled his eyes when he got scolded, "Maybe another time Dear. Hehe." Tasuke looked back into his red eyes with his new Cyan ones.

"It's not my fault" he said childishly before hugging Romans waist "have you seen mama?" He asked as he kind of nuzzled her upper stomach with his face

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back