• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos looked back down at al "seriously how may souls do you have" he said with aggravation "Al stop talking and play dead before I take all those souls of yours" thanos said coldly as he looked down at him with the skull like mask

Lumina wrapped her arms around her knees. "I was the one who freaked out. Nobody has ever been that physically close to someone like me."

Haiiro sighs, returning to her realm and cutting it off from earth temporarily. She would probably make it permanent eventually, she had no reason to go back.

"Try me Al just try me" he said with a devilish voice that was raspy and dead like "I will take that soul if you don't shut up and play dead" he said coldly while starting down at al with his glowing eyes

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han face lost color, "Sweet? No one has ever called me 'sweet'." Han said. He looked at Dylan, "Maybe you brought that side of me out. Because I honestly was never called sweet by anyone." Han laid back staring at the sky. "I guess its nice being called sweet."
@RomanTheFireGod

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke breathed out and his whole body shook, his own arms dropped to the side and he looked at him sadly, "Are you done here?"
Vex didn't say anything. He walked past them both and out of the door, his gaze settled on the area ahead of him as he maneuvered through the house like it was just a walk on the street.

Cerin looked at them both and watched Vex leave. "C'mon.." He said quietly, grabbing Tasuke's wrist and gently tugging it.

"And don't piss of the harbinger of death" thanos said angrily at Al as he heled out his hand and als original soul appeared in it "I did this to save all of us so just SHUT UP AND PLAY DEAD" he yelled trying to get Al to realize that haiiro could kill every one with the snap of a finger

"It will be much easier to go back to the form for i only have a dragon soul now it sucks away my life force but i could not stand the idea of harming either of you damn it!"

Haiiro clutches her knees to her chest, crying silently. She had completely lost control back there, and because of that she was in an even worse situation than before. She was never going to return to earth again.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex didn't say anything. He walked past them both and out of the door, his gaze settled on the area ahead of him as he maneuvered through the house like it was just a walk on the street.
Cerin looked at them both and watched Vex leave. "C'mon.." He said quietly, grabbing Tasuke's wrist and gently tugging it.
Tasuke watched him walk away and then he was tugged by Cerin, he was like a little kid who wanted to show him something. He went with him, through the house - hoping it wouldn't collapse on them.

Daniel reaver]Daniel wraped his arms around blues waist and looked at the pond "it's almost as beautiful as you" he said with a smile as he looked back down at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
she kissed him " that was a very smooth line right there " she said chuckling her eyes bright almost glowing green "i dont understand how you think im beautiful with all these scars" she said with a sigh

@Daniel reaver

Ramona woke up gasping for air, she felt lifeless. She immediately checked herself for a wound but there wasn't one. "Where the hell am I?" She said with concern. She stood up and looked around and saw Al, Thanos, and a girl she never seen before. "Thanos! Where the hell am I!?" She asked shouting at Thanos.

"Like I said I am the harbinger of death. I am able to kill any thing" he said coldly as he roses als souls back to his body then he walked over to Romans and put her soul back "I did this because you are my freinds so why can't you listen for five muinets Al"

Al speaks to Haiiro telepathically "Damn it calm yourself everything is fine now trust me please i beg of you or do you not want to go to the hot springs"

"And I don't under stand how your still in love with a wepon of mass destruction but that doesn't matter your beautiful to me and nothing's gonna change that" he said before he kissed blue

@Sixxx

Haiiro doesn't respond, her life was going to be ruined by the pictures Ramona had of her, so what was the point of going back to earth. She blocks Al out of her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back