• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamoreru nodded. The girl was curious about the two on the bike that passed and now she only found one. It was good enough for her. When he said it was a bad idea, she furrowed her eyebrows slightly. "Hm?" Mamoreru wanted him to elaborate what he meant, but he was pretty sure he wouldn't so she didn't press on. "Smoke." She spoke, her voice barely noticeable and anybody probably wouldn't have noticed it if they weren't paying attention. "Same." She mentioned, hinting at his smoke coming from his mask and her smoke coming from her mouth. "Dizzy?" The girl asks, wondering if her smoke was making him dizzy at all. Mamoreru hoped it wasn't, she didn't want anybody hurting herself. The girl then closed her mouth, making it so that she could control the smoke again. @Asphyxiated

"Lumina" thanos said as he stoped jumping in front of her and tilted his head to one side "are you ok" he asked while looking up at her

(Passed out)

Han stood up, "We should get back to the cabin. And tonight was our last night here." Han said helping everyone up one by one. "I'll carry Daniel. You two can walk ahead." Han said. He lifted Daniel to his legs. "We start packing in the morning." Han said finally getting a stable stance with Daniel on his shoulder

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Daniel had gone limp after he passed out making it hard for any one to Carry him because of his wings. Daniel had tryed to stir a little to try to get blue but was just to weak to move even his eye lids let alone any other part of his body

@RomanTheFireGod

Ramona followed behind everyone. "Where are we going? I wasn't paying attention." She said. Ramona was daydreaming about being a guy again. "Can someone refresh me on whats happening?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna was calm whilst he looked at her. She was about to speak within the silent moment provided whilst a shaky gaze shifted to the side before he kissed her again. With his hand on the back of her head , her hands lifted from her sides to press up against his chest. She could feel his emotions towards her, which resulted in her gaze changing to look at him, soft eyelids slowly closing over them. She needed him, something she didnt to say, but in that very moment, proved.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke pulled her body into his and tilted his head slightly to the side as they kissed, he eventually pulled away and looked at her, "Luna... don't leave me. I may deserve it for all I've done in the past. But I need you." Tears streamed down his cheeks as he spoke.

Thanos had ran up to Ramona and wraped his arms around her waist with delight "where going to the hot springs" thanos cheered out as he grabed ramonas hand and pulled her along happily

@RomanTheFireGod

dylan helped blue walk" put him upstairs and we will be at the table for dinner in 5 minutes ok?" dylan said quitley leading blue to the bathroom to clean her up and calm her down

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

They all reached the hot springs upon everyone entering besides Al and Haiira Al whispered to Haiira "Now change me"

Haiiro fully regains consciousness. "Wha? Who are you?!" She asks, seeming alarmed. She still couldn't remember anything.

"Huh what you don't remember us!? *Sigh* I am Al you said when we got here you would turn me into a girl"

Thanos ran up and hugged haiiro "yay your back" he said before grabing her hand and pulling her into the building "come one haiiro" he said happily

"It's ok haiiro where at the hot springs" he said as he looked back at her "don't do what that dirty minded pervert asks you to" he said as he hugged her waist again and smiled at her childishly

"Hmm" Al put a burning finger to her head relieving her of the amnesia "That better"

"What did you call me you little brat!" Al started pulling on his cheeks "Take it back!"

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero blushed, noticing her warmth. "You forgive me that easily for destroying heaven?" Zero smiled, even though she couldn't see it. "Baka"
@Metaphysics
(Sorry, was sleeping)

"So?" She said. "I just can't find it in me to hate you." She added as she looked at him. "And besides I think you're cute." She mumbled as she looked away and hid her blush.

Haiiro frowns, having no idea who the kid hugging her was. "Who are you?!" She asks, mostly unaffected by Al's attempts to restore her memory, as before she had erased her memory she had placed a seal to prevent her from regaining certain memories. She snaps her fingers, turning Al into a girl like Al had wanted her to. She remembered some things now, but not much.

"No!!" Thanos said as he cast a ball of shadow around Al then grabed haiiro and ran away with her lauphing "I'll never" he called back to Al as he pulled haiiro along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back