• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han mumbled, "Panties? I'll show him who's go the panties." Han grinned. He sat outside sitting in a old porch chair while flicking his fingers as he watched the sparks fly up. "What the hell is taking so long?" He asked hinself.

@Sixxx

@Daniel reaver

Zero couldn't take holding it in anymore, since he could tell her powers were limited and her memories were sealed anyways. "Yeah, you know me. Evangel, you're actually God. And I destroyed Heaven. I didn't do it because of any grudge though, it was to help someone." His face was straight, as he was wondering how she would react.

@Metaphysics

dylan hops down the stairs fully dressed , her hair in a wavey pony tail , from having her hair in the braid all night she looked at Han " hey there handsome " she took his hand and grinned

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke was running, he heard the screeching but he just kept moving. His eyes flicked over to the figure that appeared from the Darkness, Cerin, he examined him and he seemed to be in an awful state. something had most definitely happened. He burst through the front door and took the stairs two at a time, his sensing took him to the guest room and he leapt into sight, the door already open he stood there breathing heavily in the door frame. It was a mess of blood and he didn't cause it, he looked down at Vex who was crying, crying and holding Mahiro - his brother. Tasuke shook his head,
"No. nope... this isn't happening." He turned and looked towards the hole in the wall, he couldn't keep his eyes on him as his own filled with water. He bit the back of his hand trying to hold it in, "M-mahiro......"
Vex didn't seem to notice Tasuke, even after he spoke. He stayed fixated on Mahiro, crying.

Cerin froze when Tasuke stopped in the doorway. He looked over his shoulder, his eyes dulling at the sight as a puff of black smoke plumed from his mask. I told him...he slipped past Tasuke into the room and gently moved Mahiro from his lap, before headbutting Vex. Knocking him onto his back. "YOU BASTARD! I told YOU to be CAREFUL!!" Cerin growled when Vex sat up rubbing his head, his rustic eyes still focused on Mahiro's corpse.

Mamoreru couldn't help but hear the conversation about somebody being a God and someone else destroying heaven. She looked up at Evangel and Zero and raised an eyebrow. 'There are some strange people here...' She thinks, The girl was honestly confused about their conversation and honestly a bit worried as she continued to watch them curiously.

@Metaphyics and
@PixelScoreMC

Asphyxiated said:
Vex didn't seem to notice Tasuke, even after he spoke. He stayed fixated on Mahiro, crying.
Cerin froze when Tasuke stopped in the doorway. He looked over his shoulder, his eyes dulling at the sight as a puff of black smoke plumed from his mask. I told him...he slipped past Tasuke into the room and gently moved Mahiro from his lap, before headbutting Vex. Knocking him onto his back. "YOU BASTARD! I told YOU to be CAREFUL!!" Cerin growled when Vex sat up rubbing his head, his rustic eyes still focused on Mahiro's corpse.
((( You know, Akira interacted with you~ )))

Thanos hugged shade relieved "ok mama" he said as the tendrils swarmed them and teleporting them into the school yard "you ok mama?" He asked as the tendrils dispersed from around then and collected in some other shadows that where around them

@shyland

Asphyxiated said:
Tasuke's face was dry suddenly, his arms fell to his sides and his face was dead straight, the only thing he was focused on was Mahiro's corpse - he didn't even care that Akira had appeared which was unusual; he walked over to it kneeling down by his brother's head, "Not if I can help it." He placed his hand on his head and Ice formed over him, forming over his entire body until he could not be seen through it. After this process the Ice shrunk and as it got smaller it turned into a red crystal which he picked up and kept tightly in his hand. His face remained emotionless as he looked at Vex, his features softened when he looked at Cerin and he walked out of the room and down the stairs to the entrance of the house.

Daniel kissed blue as she walked out then quickly got dressed and came down the stairs and looked around wondering where every one in hans family was before he started to walk for the door

@RomanTheFireGod

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You know, Akira interacted with you~ )))

[/QUOTE]
I didn't see until after I posted.

Dont go appearing into people's houses, brah.))

Daniel reaver]Thanos hugged shade relieved "ok mama" he said as the tendrils swarmed them and teleporting them into the school yard "you ok mama?" He asked as the tendrils dispersed from around then and collected in some other shadows that where around them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
He I'm fine its just soming very bad happend there when I was young so I don't tend to go there often

Han looked behind him and pointed to a large cliff, "Right there..." he said. "We should be at the top by mid-afternoon." Han signaled everyone to follow him to the start of the path.

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

Ramona turned around and looked at Haiiro, "What is it now?" She asked annoyed. She already knew what Haiiro was plotting and was on her defensive. "Do you wanna go clothes shopping with me?" She asked Haiiro.

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back