• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona turned around putting a hand on her hip, "Oh, hey Haiiro. How may I help?" She said finishing her makeup. "But whatever it is be quick."
Haiiro sighs. "There is someone I want to turn into something humiliating, but I can't think of anything. What would it be humiliating to you if you were turned into it?"

Ramona put a finger to her chin, "Good question. I dont know." She wasn't really good at embarrassing people. "Yeah I cant help you on that one." She said walking to the door, "I will see you later though." Ramona pushed Haiiro out the door as she walked out herself.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro kissed him in return, a small stroke of happiness and warmth came over him as he breathing his last breath into Vex and his hand that caressed his face fell limp. When Vex pulled away his head rolled to the side, his eyes wide open, but with no hint of life flickering within them.
Tasuke felt a sudden strike to his chest which made him collapse to the ground. He clutched his chest painfully as tears build up in his eyes, he gritted his teeth and looked up at Luna.

"Need to Dash. I'll be back!" And with that he vanished, only to appear outside Vex's house, "Mahiro!?" He pushed through the gate and ran, ran for dear life. It was his brother.
"SHUT UP! Just shut up!" Vex threw something at Drea when she started to screech. It was too dark and his vision was blurred from crying so he could see what, but she disappeared. He held Mahiro, rocking slightly on his bum as he cried. Covered in his loves blood.

Cerin got to the front of the house just after someone else. He pulled his mask over his face as he watched him run into the house. It was Tasuke. Shit. The situation seemed to be getting worse by the second, and he followed him inside.

Haiiro shrugs, following Ramona silently, trying to think of something that would embarrass Ramona if she was turned into it.

Dylan hoped up and smiled still snickering like a child about figuring it out " sounds good hun" she kisses his cheek before she walked up the stairs and smiled geting dressed

Blue walks up with Dylan elbowing her as they talked " your making it obvious " she said giggling

Dylan laughes "ME? your the one walkin down glowin and blushing " the nodd and walk into the seperate rooms smiling happy to see blue happy and happy to have Han

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero immediately shrunk back, holding his head. Oh God. It's her. What will she do if she figures out exactly who I am? Does she have any memories of me? Zero had a nervous grin, answering "Uh... Hello Evangel.... That's a lovely name..." Zero laughed nervously, adding "You don't seem familiar to me." There's no way she'll fall for that Zero. You're stupid.
@Metaphysics
"Are you alright? You seem very burdened." She said as she moved to sit next to him. "What's your name by the way?" She asked with a lovely smile.

Asphyxiated said:
"SHUT UP! Just shut up!" Vex threw something at Drea when she started to screech. It was too dark and his vision was blurred from crying so he could see what, but she disappeared. He held Mahiro, rocking slightly on his bum as he cried. Covered in his loves blood.
Cerin got to the front of the house just after someone else. He pulled his mask over his face as he watched him run into the house. It was Tasuke. Shit. The situation seemed to be getting worse by the second, and he followed him inside.
Tasuke was running, he heard the screeching but he just kept moving. His eyes flicked over to the figure that appeared from the Darkness, Cerin, he examined him and he seemed to be in an awful state. something had most definitely happened. He burst through the front door and took the stairs two at a time, his sensing took him to the guest room and he leapt into sight, the door already open he stood there breathing heavily in the door frame. It was a mess of blood and he didn't cause it, he looked down at Vex who was crying, crying and holding Mahiro - his brother. Tasuke shook his head,

"No. nope... this isn't happening." He turned and looked towards the hole in the wall, he couldn't keep his eyes on him as his own filled with water. He bit the back of his hand trying to hold it in, "M-mahiro......"

Zero shivered, his face turning slightly green. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No. Don't do it. Zero, you'll regret it. Don't do it! "My name is Zero." God dammit Zero! I said don't do it!

@Metaphysics

Thanos looked up after a while and then walked out of his hiding place "mama??" He called out nervously "mama where are you" he said as he started to walk back to where he left shade

@shyland

Han shot a look at Daniel, "Yo, Fabio(Fabeo I dont know). You getting dressed or what?" Han asked with a smirk on his face. "If you hurry we can head out quicker!" Han said walking to the front door.

@Daniel reaver

"I know I know" Daniel said to hans as he walked up the stairs "don't get your panties in a wad flame boy" he said as he walked up the stairs and nocked on his and blues door before opening it and walking in

@RomanTheFireGod

Luna was silent. She had released Shiroes arm, a cold stone gaze turning to stare at a seemingly blank wall. A crushing feeling in her heart, she grit her teeth and straightened her posture, turning her back to the remaining two in the room. "Dammit... Tasuke.... "

...♅Akira manifested within the same room as Tasuke and the others. He knew Vex and Cerin from the first time he had taken the small female to them, claiming that someone was her uncle. He leaned against one of the four walls and spoke♅...

“ You know he's gone forever, right? Heaven was wiped from existence, meaning everyone that dies that is of pure heart will be sent to Nothingness. Unless.. ”

...♅Akira finished talking as he lay on a nearby couch and manifested a glass of red wine. He stared at the glass' contents. smiling slightly. He continued♅...

“ We make a deal~ ”

1322321028804_zpsciqakecz.jpg

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero shivered, his face turning slightly green. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no. No. Don't do it. Zero, you'll regret it. Don't do it! "My name is Zero." God dammit Zero! I said don't do it!

@Metaphysics
"Zero huh..." She said as she looked at him in wonder. "I don't know why but you really do look familiar." She said as she put her face closer to his. "Are you sure you don't recognize me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back