• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Mamoreru reached the library, she saw no chess table and frowned slightly. She shrugged to hearself and walked in anyways. 'I can go ahead and get a couple of books..' She thought, looking at the bottom four shelves since she couldn't reach any higher than that. She found a couple of books that looked interesting and borrowed them before heading to the courtyard and sitting in the grass again. The girl, brushed her bangs out of her eyes and opened the first book titled, 'The Giver' that she had read before but liked it well enough to read it again.

Eve blinked when she saw someone appear and approached him out of curiosity. "Uh...hello...my name is Evangel." She introduced herself. "I'm sorry for bothering you out of nowhere but you...you look very familiar to me." She said.

SorenDarrah said:
|| they were my favorite couple on this entire thread!!!! How could you kill him off?!?! AARON PHYXI NOOOOOOOOOO ||
I know ;_; I regret it.

ShtVDfj.gif
))

Shade sits down fight her emotions this is why I don't come here it just bring conflicting feelings and bad memories but she wants to stay here for thanos

Zero immediately shrunk back, holding his head. Oh God. It's her. What will she do if she figures out exactly who I am? Does she have any memories of me? Zero had a nervous grin, answering "Uh... Hello Evangel.... That's a lovely name..." Zero laughed nervously, adding "You don't seem familiar to me." There's no way she'll fall for that Zero. You're stupid.

@Metaphysics

( I have No reason....to read this thread anymore. None.

Fudge Akira.

I wanted MahiroxVex D,x

Tears have been shed this reluctant night.)

Asphyxiated said:
I know ;_; I regret it.
ShtVDfj.gif
))
i liked them better than i liked any of MY couples , they were so cute and so happy what happened btw ? i couldnt keep up , last i read they were drinking with his bro

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( I have No reason....to read this thread anymore. None.
Fudge Akira.

I wanted MahiroxVex D,x

Tears have been shed this reluctant night.)

[/QUOTE]
|| they were the only reason I read it now days. D,:< I'm done. ||

Thanos smiled at shade "we usually play hide and seek" he said to shade as he looked back at the spirits happily "wanna play?"

@shyland

(Guys I've put up an idea to mend it just go to out of character chat)

Sixxx said:
i liked them better than i liked any of MY couples , they were so cute and so happy what happened btw ? i couldnt keep up , last i read they were drinking with his bro
Vex entered his predatory state (it's involuntary ) and raped/tortured him to death.))

Blue kissed him and grinned and smiled " i can do anything you guys wanna do , i have a healing thingy so im good "

Mamoreru looked over at two people, one female and the other male talking to eachother. She wanted to listen to their conversation but decided against it. 'Do I have a fever?' She thinks, she was acting nothing like herself ever since she got here. She'd usually do whatever she wanted instead of deciding against her instincts, it was strange. She also has been losing a lot more smoke than usual- which she didn't know if that was a good or bad things. Mamoreru pressed her hand against her forehead and felt it in it's normal temperature. 'Nothing.' She thought, biting her lip. Or course she woldn't be sick- her immune system was to good for that, right? The confused girl continued to read the book she picked up.

Ramona turned around putting a hand on her hip, "Oh, hey Haiiro. How may I help?" She said finishing her makeup. "But whatever it is be quick."

@AriaTheWatcher

Han went upstairs to get dressed, What the hell are we gonna do today? Han thought, he slipped on some clothes and sped down the stairs. "HIKING!" He shouted. "We are going hiking!" Han said confindently.

Daniel kissed blue back before looking to dylan and hans "well I guess its up to you guys" he said as he put his hand to blues chest to fill up the mark with power again

Shade turned around and counted to ten and went to go find thanos as she finds him she sneaks up on him and scares him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back