• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
RomanTheFireGod said:
Han's brother replied, "Jinta. Why are you two laughing?" He asked. Han slowly recovered sipping his coffee then looking at Jinta, "Because your hilarious!" Han said laughing again. "You'd never be able to come between Dylan and I." Han said putting a arm around Dylan's shoulders.
Dylan blushed and kissed his cheek " good morning " she said to daniel and blue smirking and elbowing Han nodding her head at them , blue was just about glowing from happiness ,already figuring out why

@RomanTheFireGod

Daniel looked over at another boy as he moved his wings a little "who's this" he asked curiously as he looked to hans then back at the boy

Mamoreru nodded slowly. 'You should probably go figure out where your dorm is...' She thought, walking towards the school's front office. Once she got there, she asked for her room key and number- which she got, along with her schedule. She nodded at the receptionist and went up to the dorms, ending up at dorm number 28. 'Well then...' She thought, opening the door and finding it clear from anybody elses belongings. 'Good.' She thought, putting Racoon in the bed before putting the key in her skirt's pocket and putting her schedule on the desk next to her bed. Mamoreru ten left the dorm and headed to the library, hoping there would be some sort of chess board there and somebody she could compete against.

@Anyone

Haiiro appears in Roman's dorm room, trying to decide what she could turn Roman into that would actually humiliate her.

Han finally finished laughing, "Oh hai guys! Thats my brother, Jinta." Han said sipping his coffee once more , shooing Jinta away. "You guys sleep well?" Han asked setting his coffee mug aside.

Blue handed Daniel a cup of coffee and grinned kissng his cheek " how is every one this morning" she said smiling and blushing "yeh um slept really well"

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

"Yay!!" Thanos said as he quickly stood up pulling shade with him then closing his eyes as tendrils of shadow started to swarm around them and teleporting them to oblivion "here we are mama" he said as he held one of shades hands happily

@shyland

Ramona didn't notice Haiiro appear in her dorm, she just finished grooming herself so she can head out. "New clothes! I need new clothes."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was being treated like a rag doll and piece of meat, a play thing, there were moments when he thought Vex was coming too - when he cried - he could see it and it broke him further, tore his heart to shreds. The pain was too much to bare and he could feel it draining his life away, his shoulder was now mutilated as well and blood was just rushing to escape from him.
"H--help... Vex!.. C-cerin... Drea... ...T-tasuke." Mahiro looked at Vex's soft gaze when it locked onto him, there was a moment and it made him smile. Just before death he would smile at his True Love, his working hand cupped Vex's opposite cheek, "I... I... Love you..."

Mahiro's arm fell and he roared as Vex roared, the roar becoming more of a whimper as tears streamed down his face. His body was limp, but he wasn't dead yet. He felt nothing... and could do nothing. He was close.
Vex let him go, his ragged breathing lessening each second that past by of him staring at Mahiro's limp form. He gently flipped him over and moved him so that his head rested in Vex's lap. Vex tried to listen for a hart beat, but the ringing in his ears prevented such a thing. He did all that he could do, placing a hand on his cheek and attempting to take the pain away as the tears rolled from his eyes. "I'm...so..sorry...." The words slowly transitioned from the growling voice to his own while he began to settle from his bestial state. He rested his forehead against Mahiro's whilst the pint up emotions that were screaming to get out previously, hit him like a train. It was like torture knowing he had done this to his love.

Daniel gladly accepted the coffee from blue then smiled when she kissed his cheek "yeah we slept well" he said happily as he kissed blues head before takings a sip of coffee

@RomanTheFireGod

Daniel reaver]"Yay!!" Thanos said as he quickly stood up pulling shade with him then closing his eyes as tendrils of shadow started to swarm around them and teleporting them to oblivion "here we are mama" he said as he held one of shades hands happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade looked around trying to remember the place but all she kept getting were flash backs of her families murder here

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona didn't notice Haiiro appear in her dorm, she just finished grooming herself so she can head out. "New clothes! I need new clothes."
Haiiro taps Ramona on the shoulder, deciding to just ask her what she could turn Ramona into that would embarrass her.

Blue blushed i think they know we didnt sleep a whole lot she said into Daniel's mind leaning on him for a moment geting redder before turning away to find more sugar for the coffee

@Daniel reaver

Asphyxiated said:
Vex let him go, his ragged breathing lessening each second that past by of him staring at Mahiro's limp form. He gently flipped him over and moved him so that his head rested in Vex's lap. Vex tried to listen for a hart beat, but the ringing in his ears prevented such a thing. He did all that he could do, placing a hand on his cheek and attempting to take the pain away as the tears rolled from his eyes. "I'm...so..sorry...." The words slowly transitioned from the growling voice to his own while he began to settle from his bestial state. He rested his forehead against Mahiro's whilst the pint up emotions that were screaming to get out previously, hit him like a train. It was like torture knowing he had done this to his love.
Mahiro was flipped to face Vex and taken into his arms, tears still pouring down his face, he couldn't speak and just let out rapid breaths that struggle for air. His body flooded with a mental pain when Vex had apologised, realising he was slowly coming too, it was the final thing that tore Mahiro to shreds. He slowly reached with his working arm up and placed his hand on Vex's face, he stopped his rapid breaths and looked upon his face with glistening wet eyes;

"K-kiss me..."

"This place really was a plane of oblivion before I came along" thanos said happily "come on mama lets go play with them" he said while pulling on shades hand

@RomanTheFireGod

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was flipped to face Vex and taken into his arms, tears still pouring down his face, he couldn't speak and just let out rapid breaths that struggle for air. His body flooded with a mental pain when Vex had apologised, realising he was slowly coming too, it was the final thing that tore Mahiro to shreds. He slowly reached with his working arm up and placed his hand on Vex's face, he stopped his rapid breaths and looked upon his face with glistening wet eyes;
"K-kiss me..."
Vex's expression saddened further when Mahiro spoke, tears continuing to stream from his eyes, but gently kissed him. A knot formed in his throat and felt like it tugged at his chest as he pulled away, his body and lips trembling with the warm liquid that fell from his chin in droplets.

Dylan smiled " not long cause i stayed up late talking to his dad but when i did sleep i was very deep and nice , i love it here she said smiling

Blue stired more coffee in and sat at the tabled sipping her coffee , tired still the plants inside perked up as she woke up more , some flowered and filled the house with their luxurious scent

@RomanTheFireGod

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's expression saddened further when Mahiro spoke, tears continuing to stream from his eyes, but gently kissed him. A knot formed in his throat and felt like it tugged at his chest as he pulled away, his body and lips trembling with the warm liquid that fell from his chin in droplets.
Mahiro kissed him in return, a small stroke of happiness and warmth came over him as he breathing his last breath into Vex and his hand that caressed his face fell limp. When Vex pulled away his head rolled to the side, his eyes wide open, but with no hint of life flickering within them.

Tasuke felt a sudden strike to his chest which made him collapse to the ground. He clutched his chest painfully as tears build up in his eyes, he gritted his teeth and looked up at Luna.

"Need to Dash. I'll be back!" And with that he vanished, only to appear outside Vex's house, "Mahiro!?" He pushed through the gate and ran, ran for dear life. It was his brother.

Daniel walked over and sat next to blue while taking another sip of coffee "so what do you guys want to do today" he asked

@RomanTheFireGod

Thanos pulled shade along while lauphing childishly until he came

Across two spirits that looked like a couple and stoped "hey guys wanna play" he said to them happily "this is my mama" he said to the spirits as they smiled at him and floated over to him

@shyland

Zero appeared in the courtyard, sighing in relief. "Managed to get away from those lunatics." He sat down next to a black tinted tree, preparing to take a nap before he noticed a girl sitting on a bench. Have I seen her before?

@Metaphysics

Thanoses face went blank as the tendrils of shadow swarmed him and turned him into his reaper form "sorry mama I have to take care of some thing reall quick" he said as the tendrils swarmed him and teleported him to some alley way with a bloodied man lying on the floor "so your the one" thanos said sadly looking down at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back