• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamoreru glanced at both of them, ocntinueing to stare as she finished off the ice cream. She waved kindly towards the boy and looked at Thanos. "Mamoreru." She simply said, "Which would you like me to call you?" She asks politely. She usually this kind but this guy just had childish vibrating off of him and she can't be mean to children so it was an odd assortment of happiness then.

@RomanTheFireGod

"Why would I want to leave" he said happily after kissing blue again "I'll never leave this bed" he said jokingly but with a little truth in his voice

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
" i havent gone to bed yet "she said with a sigh " we were talking about powers and he asked if i was your girlfriend but no im wonder what other questions he would be asking me "she said with an evil smirk looking between the two

@RomanTheFireGod

Roman waved to the girl and smiled, "Hi I'm Roman. Whats your name?" He asked smiling, he sat down next to Thanos. Roman waited for Thanos to turn his head and snook a piece off his chocolate.

@Princess Ktyria @Daniel reaver

"Han. Do you remember the time you--" Han interrupted his father. "If you tell that story I'll kill you old man." Han said with a playful grin. Han returned to his seat next to Dylan and listened to the two conversate for a while.

Daniel smiled at blue then blushed slightly when she took off her jeans "w-what do you mean what am I thinkin" he said blushing and smiling at blue

"So it doesn't matter which one?" She asks. "I'll call you or." Mamoreru said smart aleck like. She smiled at her comment and said after, "I'll call you Grim." She said simply, now laying on the warm concrete roof. "Nice to meet you, Ramon. I'm Mamoreru." She said to him.

She heard shouting and peered behind her.
"I wonder who's yelling..." She thinks out loud and 'hmm's before standing and putting Racoon in her scarf,

"Thank you for the wonderful snack, Grim. Pleased to meet the both of you." She whispers, curiously going down the stairs to see the boy who was yelling. "Are you alright?" She asks, leaning her head to the side slightly.

@RomanTheFireGod ^

@Shiroe Kurona (Communicated)

dylan laughed a bit " you tell me that story later " she said to his father " so when will you tell my future ?" she said to him taking Hans free hand happily

@RomanTheFireGod

dylan laughed a bit " you tell me that story later " she said to his father " so when will you tell my future ?" she said to him taking Hans free hand happily

@RomanTheFireGod

Thanos quickly turned back to roman "heyyyy that's minnnnneee" he wined as he trying to grab the piece of choclate from roman not paying attention to mamoreru as she left

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Just from his ferocious roars alone a tear shed from the side of Mahiro's eye. Mahiro roared in return, because he was bitten and his flesh was torn from him. He wanted to place his hand on it, keep pressure on it, he itched to do so, it burned so much - he had no time to recover though. His chest was attacked again and blood shoot from it, spurting all over Vex. No. No. No. His voice strained;
"Veeex...." And he coughed blood, it ran out of his mouth and down the side of his cheeks.
Vex raised his head to Mahiro's voice. His mouth wet with red matches the tongue that hung from his lips as the beastial look in his eyes locked on him. "Grrrrr...." Another low growl escaped. Whatever Vex was thinking, he pulled himself up and decreasing the force holding Mahiro down. He took his hands and legs off of him slowly. flipping over his body, claws dug into his waist when he pulled up his waist and moved the material away. An arm came to wrap under his, around his chest, lifting his torso up whilst a blood-stained tongue trailed up the back of his neck and he penetrated his flesh, biting into his shoulder deeply. Vex's sharp claws mercilessly sink into his shoulder and dragged across the skin whilst he shifted, shaking his head to deepen his sharp teeth's grasp.

Roman slid back into his dorm. "It was chocolate and you left it vunerable." Roman chuckled, "Of you ever need anything let me know. Ok?" He told Thanos as he made it to the last part of his materialized ladder.

@Daniel reaver

Han sipped his coffee slowly. "Dad, why do you always tell people their futures?" He asked his dad. "Because I can son." He said sipping his tea. He looked back at Dylan, "I'd rather it'd be a surprise. Because it will make you super happy." He said smiling.

Thanos sat there anoyed as he watched roman slide down the ladder "that wasn't cool" he said as he turned to try to look at mamoreru "hey where'd she go" he said sadly as he looked around the roof

@RomanTheFireGod @Princess Ktyria

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at blue then blushed slightly when she took off her jeans "w-what do you mean what am I thinkin" he said blushing and smiling at blue

[/QUOTE]
she played with the edge of his shirt kissing him " why are you blushing ?" she said giggling a bit " are you embaresed or nervous ? " she said quitley

RomanTheFireGod said:
Roman poked his headout the window again. "Wait...is that you Thanos?" Roman sighed and materialized a ladder to climb to the top of the building to greet the two, "Heya." He said riffling Thanos's hair.
(Wait, didn't Haiiro turn Roman into a cat?)

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Wait, didn't Haiiro turn Roman into a cat?)
(( He used his powers to get home, and is currently in his room again ))

dylan smiled and stood up "well im going to go get a little bit of sleep before every one else gets up , ill leave you two to talk " she kissed Hans cheek and sated up the stairs and geting to his room she undressed to her bra and panties and crawling into the bed and trying to fall asleep

@RomanTheFireGod

Thanos sat there on the roof alone and looked out over the city "I wanna see mama and papa" he said while thinking about the king and queen of hell "or shade shade will do" he said smiling

@shyland

Daniel reaver]"I-i uhh m-more nervous" he said to blue smiling and looking at blue while nervously smiling at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"me too" she said kissing him and using her powers she closed the curtains and turned off the lights wrapping her legs around him giggling a bit

Han smiled as Dylan went upstairs. Han's father asked, "You really like her don't you?" Han eyes grew wide, "Oh, dad haha, you, haha. *Cough cough*! You are such a kidder." Han tried to cover his voice in fake laughs and coughs. "Son I already know." He said laighing. Han finished his coffee really quick and darted to his room and laid back down sleeping once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back