• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yeh i guess i am " she said blushing a bit but smiling, happy because she was . she made a knife appear and started cuting up her apple into slices when she was done she threw it and it diasappeared before it hit the wall

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue smiled and kissed him " thank you so much " she kissed him again " yep not sleeping " she said between kisses

@Daniel reaver

Daniel sat there silent and let blue kiss him repeatedly as he tryed his best to make the mark stronger so it would last longer "I hope you don't mind the marks being visible though" daniel said in between kisses as the marks spread across her

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
Vex slowly turned in place, his expression hidden behind his wrist as he pulled his hand from the wall and sheltered his eyes as if he were crying. He stepped over to Mahiro and crouched down in front of him, hiding his face with his palms as a few tears left his eyes. "Mahiro...I'm sorry...I-...I just..," The hands slowly moved from his face as he spoke, coming down to land on either side of him, Vex's rage-crazed expression being revealed with a crooked smile," love you so. much." He leaned in and licked the blood from his neck, healing the wounds just enough for the bleeding to stop, and pinning him to the floor with a deep, slow-rolling growl. Vex was hit with more thoughts and memories of them, but it only made it worse. He's mine.
He trailed a clawed hand down the skin of his chest and piercing the flesh. Leaning in, he licked the blood from his skin, but this time the wound didn't heal.
A sudden wave of horror came over Mahiro when he saw his face and when he said he loved him - it didn't sooth him, he was about to scurry away but Vex had started to heal his would with his tongue. This made Mahiro Relax, barely. He was still on edge and looked at Vex as he pulled away, thinking he was gonna get a hand up - he was wrong he felt the floor on his back and the room closing in.

"V-vex wait. We should check on y-you br..." The stinging rip of his skin shot through his nerves and he stop speaking dead in his tracks, his eyes wide as he wheezed. He let out gasps when Vex licked him, but there was no soothing pleasure the he usually put Mahiro under. This. Was. Torture.

(Attention all who said yes to the hot springs if you are ready say -CHECK- This includes Shade Hairro Roman and Morico!!!)

Hairro -CHECKED Roman-CHECKED Morico-UNCHECKED Shade-UNCHECKED

Slaxt said:
"Well... I complained because you were naked also it was unexpected." He stops hugging and gets up "Well instead of lying here all day what do you want to do?"
Yoruichi jumped off him and looked up at him, "I don't mind, it's up to you to decide Sora." She rubs up against his legs, purring.

(Attention all who said yes to the hot springs if you are ready say -CHECK- This includes Shade Hairro Roman and Morico!!!)

IS ANYONE EVEN HERE!!!!!

Hairro -CHECKED Roman-CHECKED Morico-UNCHECKED Shade-UNCHECKED

(I don't know)

Thanos had swarmed him self with shadow and appered in the yard of the school as the tendrils of shadow dispersed while he didn't care who saw

(Attention all who said yes to the hot springs if you are ready say -CHECK- This includes Shade Hairro Roman Lumina and Morico!!!)

If you are still here say check k

Hairro -CHECKED Roman-CHECKED Lumina-UNCHECKED Morico-UNCHECKED Shade-UNCHECKED

LonelyAssassin said:
A sudden wave of horror came over Mahiro when he saw his face and when he said he loved him - it didn't sooth him, he was about to scurry away but Vex had started to heal his would with his tongue. This made Mahiro Relax, barely. He was still on edge and looked at Vex as he pulled away, thinking he was gonna get a hand up - he was wrong he felt the floor on his back and the room closing in.
"V-vex wait. We should check on y-you br..." The stinging rip of his skin shot through his nerves and he stop speaking dead in his tracks, his eyes wide as he wheezed. He let out gasps when Vex licked him, but there was no soothing pleasure the he usually put Mahiro under. This. Was. Torture.
Vex hovered over him on all fours, his arms and knees pinning him down like an animal. The room had darkened a bit, making their surroundings obstructed by darkness and his expression hard to see other than the white glint in his eyes glaring down at Mahiro. A lukewarm liquid drips from Vex's mouth onto his face as he emitted a low growl.

Han's father was surprised and amazed, "You must be his 'real' girlfriend if he brought you here. And your powers, mind explaining them?" Han's father asked smiling

@Sixxx

Asphyxiated said:
Vex hovered over him on all fours, his arms and knees pinning him down like an animal. The room had darkened a bit, making their surroundings obstructed by darkness and his expression hard to see other than the white glint in his eyes glaring down at Mahiro. A lukewarm liquid drips from Vex's mouth onto his face as he emitted a low growl.
Mahiro's heart sunk back and so did her, his back went against the ground as much as he could. He was stuck. And Frightened. His eyes were wide and his pupils shook with fear, his voice a whimper as the liquid hits his cheek, "V...vex? Snap out of it! You idiot! You h-hurt me." As soon as he said those words the pain in his chest registered once more and he flinched, his eyes started getting wet, but his face looked angry.

"VEX! SNAP. OUT. OF IT! NOW!" He struggled under his grip, trying to pull his arms free, but the pain in his chest pushed him down, the more he struggle the more blood escaped and it made him cough.

shortyshot8 said:
(Attention all who said yes to the hot springs if you are ready say -CHECK- This includes Shade Hairro Roman Lumina and Morico!!!)
If you are still here say check k

Hairro -CHECKED Roman-CHECKED Lumina-UNCHECKED Morico-UNCHECKED Shade-UNCHECKED
( DUDE SHUT UP! DAMN!)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( DUDE SHUT UP! DAMN!)

[/QUOTE]
((( I wish I could like this more than once. )))

shortyshot8 said:
(Was just checking who was still here)
((( Well don't. People will reply when they get back on. If the RP comes to a standstill, it's because everyone is either asleep or busy. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back