• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamoreru looked around, seeing a person sitting on the grass as well. She stared at the person, occasionally blinking but mostly staring. She quickly looked down at her pursh and pulled out a lolipop, taking the wraper off of it and sucking on it. After she did so, she continued staring.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman laughed evilly. "I'm gonna sneak into the girls bath. It might work since I am a cat." Roman said with a evil look in his eyes. "Lets go Al."

Han laid down, "Its nothing don't worry." Han said nothing as he went to sleep quickly.

@Sixxx

Roman looks at Haiiro ssmiling innocently, "Whats your problem?" He said cheerfully

Haiiro sighs. "Shut up Roman or if I change you back I'll turn you into a girl afterwards because you annoyed me. I hold grudges against people who annoy me for a veeeeeery long time." She says angrily, obviously having something on her mind.

"Huh wait you are going to let us but why would... WHAT!" Al was completely dumbfounded

"Roman annoy her more then you can be a girl and go with them don't worry i will be fine" (Gotta go do my chores BRB)

Dylan kisses his forehead and wonders downstair and finds the kitchen and Hans father there she searchs and finds some water and a snack " hi" she say quietly to him opening the bottle and taking a sip

@RomanTheFireGod

Han's father was still as a brick, "Hi...Dylan was it?" He asked as he sat down at the table. "How are you this lovely night?"

Roman laughed nervously, "Ok, relax." He said to Haiiro as he headed for the girls bath pretending to be a stray cat. "Hehehehee..." Roman laughed quietly as he walked through.

(Attention all who said yes to the hot springs if you are ready say -CHECK- This includes Shade Hairro Roman and Morico!!!)

(Attention all who said yes to the hot springs if you are ready say -CHECK- This includes Shade Hairro Roman and Morico!!!)

Hairro -CHECKED

"yeh ..um im ok" she smiled sitting across from him " Its beautiful here , thank you for opening up your home to me and our friends " she smiled

"yeh ..um im ok" she smiled sitting across from him " Its beautiful here , thank you for opening up your home to me and our friends " she smiled

@RomanTheFireGod

Hairro -CHECKED- GUYS I NEED YOU TO HURRY UP!!!

Han's father smiled, "Its the least I can do. So are you like Han's girlfriend or something?" He asked sipping some tea. His father was a very nosy man.

(( -CHECK- ))

Hairro -CHECKED Roman-CHECKED Morico-UNCHECKED Shade-UNCHECKED

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro felt the sudden pull of his neck as Cerin was torn from his neck, he yelped and grabbed the bite that was still bleeding, usually it would be closed up afterwards. But Cerin was forced from him. By Vex. He watched with terror in his eyes, his love had turned so violently on them both. Mahiro saw the jealousy radiating off him, the anger and the hate.
"Vex Sto-!" Cerin was pummelled through a wall and sent flying through the woods, Mahiro's eyes widened and he looked at Vex standing by the hole in the wall, "VEX! Calm down, I let him..." He breathed heavily, the energy had been sucked from his body and he still bled, his hand clutched the wound.
Vex slowly turned in place, his expression hidden behind his wrist as he pulled his hand from the wall and sheltered his eyes as if he were crying. He stepped over to Mahiro and crouched down in front of him, hiding his face with his palms as a few tears left his eyes. "Mahiro...I'm sorry...I-...I just..," The hands slowly moved from his face as he spoke, coming down to land on either side of him, Vex's rage-crazed expression being revealed with a crooked smile," love you so. much." He leaned in and licked the blood from his neck, healing the wounds just enough for the bleeding to stop, and pinning him to the floor with a deep, slow-rolling growl. Vex was hit with more thoughts and memories of them, but it only made it worse. He's mine.

He trailed a clawed hand down the skin of his chest and piercing the flesh. Leaning in, he licked the blood from his skin, but this time the wound didn't heal.

HURRY UP PEOPLE I HAVE ALL DAY BUT THAT DOESN"T MEAN WASTE IT!!!

Hairro -CHECKED Roman-CHECKED Morico-UNCHECKED Shade-UNCHECKED

(Sorry guys had some important things to do)

"Of course blue but it won't last long" daniel said as he put his hand to her chest and a marking started to form there

@Sixxx

Thanos kept walking until he found some guy robing a girl in an alley way "you shouldn't hurt girls" thanos said as the Collums of shadow swarmed him again. Changing him into his reaper form "you've sined a lot." He said happily as he picked up his schythe and brought it down on top of the man eradicating his body while just leaving a black figure where the man was "your mine" thanos said happily as he stuck out his hand and the shadow figure was sucked into it before he walked back out of the ally way changing back and walking back to campus

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back