• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey! Wait up" Al chases behind Haiiro "You don't have to feel like you can have no fun if you want you can join us"

G-god? Of destruction? A guy that can make weapons out of thin air? Lumina gulped. This was dangerous. She found herself wishing that Hideki guy or Hidenagi or whoever or anybody really was here so she didn't feel exposed and vulnerable.

Han stood up and threw his brother a wall, "They'll fix it." Han said laughing, he then jumped through the hole he made and gave his brother a knock out punch to the head. "Thats 1 for me!"

Dylan stood up and followed him punching Han in the sholder a little hard " thats for scaring me ya jerk " she walk away rubbing her throbbing head flinching when her hand grazes the cut on her head

@RomanTheFireGod

((Okay I'm properly back this time uvu; how much did I miss?))

LonelyAssassin said:
"I do like to keep it clean and groomed." She rolls her eyes and lies on his chest, curling up.
Sora hugs Yoruichi and smiles "That's nice to know..."

Han rubbed his arm, "Sorry, at least we're alive." He said smiling, he then took Dylan to his mother for medical attention. "Mom do you mind helping Dylan?" He asked her. "No not at all." She said getting some bandages and what not.

shortyshot8 said:
"Hey! Wait up" Al chases behind Haiiro "You don't have to feel like you can have no fun if you want you can join us"
Haiiro shrugs. "Why not. It's not like I have anything else to do." She says, pretending to be indifferent.

Slaxt said:
Sora hugs Yoruichi and smiles "That's nice to know..."
Yoruichi was shocked by the sudden hug, but let out a laugh and hugged him back as a cat the best she could.

Roman has wondered how he can become normal again, "Haiiro, where the hell are you?!" Shouted at the top of his tiny cat lungs

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han rubbed his arm, "Sorry, at least we're alive." He said smiling, he then took Dylan to his mother for medical attention. "Mom do you mind helping Dylan?" He asked her. "No not at all." She said getting some bandages and what not.
"thank you " dylan said to his mother with a smile as she stood holding Hans hand " im no mad just wish you woulda winked or something " what should we do after this?"

@RomanTheFireGod

Moriko walked along humming to herself when she heard a tiny meow. "Huh?" She looked around to see where the noise came from.

Al was walking along and found Moriko "Hey Moriko wanna go to the hot springs? Everyone else is going"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back