• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman looks at Haiiro, "Better?" He said with a sarcastic look on his face. He sat back down on a bench. "This time more friendly. " Roman laughed

Dylan went flying off his shoulders and sliding on the ground " fuuuuuccckkk" she said siting up with a gasp on her forehead "owww " she said puting her hand on her head and seeing him she smirked abit " are you ok?"

@RomanTheFireGod

Haiiro growls angrily, reluctantly turning the gravity around Al back to the way it should be. "Someone just had to bother me..." She mumbles, the branch under her cracking and falling to the ground while she jumps to a different one. "This tree is not meant for people to climb..." She says to herself/

Roman laughed, "I'm Roman. I can materialize anyyhing." He said walking over to Al. "So, who are you?" Roman said calmly

Haiiro shrugs. "You seem like you may pose a threat to a friend of mine..." She says to Roman, jumping out of the tree.

Han sat up dazed, "I see butterflies." He said as he feel back down. You could obvuously tell he was seeing things. "Dylan is that you?" He groaned. "If so....portal....house....please." Han said before passing out.

@Sixxx

"Me? A threat...? I'm too civil to be a threat." He said as he walked over to Haiiro, "But you, mighy be a threat." Roman said smirking.

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles, tapping Roman on the shoulder and turning him into a cat. "One of the best things about being the goddess of chaos is I can make things happen completely randomly." She says to herself.

Roman folded his cat arms, "Still got my looks though, but I feel the urge to lick myself." He said scratching his face. "Turn me back."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I can't help it I lo..." Mahiro looks up at him, "Oh? I don't mind giving you a bit Cerin, just promise me you'll help me out with Vex later." He chuckled and tilts his head to the side to reveal more of his neck.
"Are you sure? It may hurt.." Cerin questioned, his brows furrowing upwards as he looked at him and cupped his neck with a warm palm.

Haiiro sighs. "No, I am not. I needed to ask him something actually, but I can't remember what." She says to Al. "As for you, Roman, I think I'll leave you like this!"

Asphyxiated said:
"Are you sure? It may hurt.." Cerin questioned, his brows furrowing upwards as he looked at him and cupped his neck with a warm palm.
"I know it will." Mahiro said smiling, "Go for it, I've been having Sex it with Vex for almost a year." He laughs.

Dylan grabed him and grunted a bit trying hard to pull him through a portal to the house "HELP!" she yelled for his parents ignoring the blood driping from her wound she help his head u in her lap and kissed his forehead waiting for people to come out " help!"

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back