• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman stood up slowly and looked at the girl as he waved, "Hi, I'm Roman." He said in a calm voice, "And you are?" He said tossing the book in the air making it disappear into the materialized particles.

@AriaTheWatcher

Sora smiled lightly and pets her "So cute~ you're fur is so soft too~"

@LonelyAssassin

" hey now Im 4'9 and sometimes in the right sneakers im a full 5 foot " she said smiling playing with his hair " would you like my hair white? some day um it will be "

@RomanTheFireGod

RomanTheFireGod said:
Roman stood up slowly and looked at the girl as he waved, "Hi, I'm Roman." He said in a calm voice, "And you are?" He said tossing the book in the air making it disappear into the materialized particles.
Haiiro stared at Roman for a second, holding onto the highest branch of the tree with both hands and dangling from the branch. "I'm Haiiro." She says, swinging herself up on top of the branch. She was surprised that someone was talking to her, usually people ignored her or stayed away from her on purpose.

Lumina stood up, stretching. She might wanna start thinking of heading to class, which nobody around here seemed to do.

Han smiled, "The white and black looks cool already. Are you planning on dying it?" Han asked walking goofisly. "Don't tell you plan on dying it, Shorty?" Asked Han laughing.

@shortyshot8

Slaxt said:
Sora smiled lightly and pets her "So cute~ you're fur is so soft too~"
@LonelyAssassin
"I do like to keep it clean and groomed." She rolls her eyes and lies on his chest, curling up.

"That's good" Daniel said softly into blues ear "I'm glad you like them" he smiled when blue blushed

@Sixxx

Thanos had eventually stood up as the tendrils of shadow flooded around him teleporting him back into the school yard "I need some one to play with" he said as he looked around for any one before walking out of the gates and toward the heavy part of the city

Haiiro rolls her eyes, wondering if Roman was just plain stupid or something. "What makes you think you can tell me what to do? I'll stay up here if I want to stay up here." She says defiantly, ripping off a nearby branch and throwing it at Roman.

Roman quickly materialized a sword cutting the branch in half, "Why did you do that? I mearly asked you to come down... And yet you attack me." Roman said putting the sword at rest on his shoulder.

@AriaTheWatcher

Lumina kinda glances at the people. She didn't recognize some of them...just great. More people she didn't know.

Thanos turned around to shade "I'm fine.....just looking for some one to play with that's all" he said faking a smile and turning around and starting to walk again

Haiiro shrugs. "I don't like people tellin' me what to do, and those who do, well, they get hurt." She says calmly, jumping to a different branch as the one she had been standing on breaks. "I don't take orders from anyone." She says, ignoring Al.

" no it just keeps changing , getting whiter and whiter i dunno why , i mean um no one in my family has powers so i dont know what it means " he legs tighten on him so she dosent fall off when he walks silly

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue kissed him and snuggled closer "white and fluffly warm wings"

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back