• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cool right heh now chuck it before it explodes on us!" they both chucked it as far away as they could the thing had the power of a nuke

((umm a nuke?))

They threw it as hard as they could and it seemed to not be affected by gravity as it shot into space never to be seen again. "Umm... Well that was interesting." Seth said blankly.

Lumina must have dozed off. She blinked, looking around at her surroundings, not sure what was going on.

(Ugh phone died)

Han held Dylan's hand, "Blue was exhausted, I don't think her powers work when she sleeps." He said walking to the tree. "And there is my family tournament which has started already, so I can be attacked at anytime." Han said pulling Dylan closer to him.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Woah!" What a strange sensation he thought, but he didn't dare move, he didn't want to do anything stupid that would harm either of them. "W-what now?"
Drea laughed and guided their hands to obstruct their vision. The moment their eye contact was cut off, a mirrored version of them appeared on the sides as if the room was filled with their reflections. Cerin chuckled at Drea and pressed his hand against her free one, entering the reflections and adding to them. "Boo."

Asphyxiated said:
Drea laughed and guided their hands to obstruct their vision. The moment their eye contact was cut off, a mirrored version of them appeared on the sides as if the room was filled with their reflections. Cerin chuckled at Drea and pressed his hand against her free one, entering the reflections and adding to them. "Boo."
Mahiro laughed, it was so strange seeing all these Drea's and cerin's, "This is amazingly weird. Haha." He rocked to the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back