• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Y-y-you cheated!" Han said with is jaw hanging. He plopped down folding his arms and used them as a pillow. "A keeper eh? I was always known to be one." He said laughing. Han started to poke Dylan as punishment for cheating, "Why you have to cheat?" He said sticking out his tongue as if he were a child.

((@shortyshot8 I think your talking to me but I'm not entirely sure. could you be more direct or tag me or something?))

Seth was a bit annoyed that he was stopped but tried to be friendly. "Uhh.. Hi I'm Seth" he replied as he quickly scanned Alph. As he did this his eyes made a quiet clicking sound.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex flinched when he was touched, not expecting Mahiro to touch him. He still leaned into the touch, his eyes closing as he shook his head. "All Cerin said was that I needed to be more careful around you.." The words were simple, but he knew what they meant, and he was sure Mahiro did as well.
"Ah... of course." Mahiro looked down at the rest of the food, suddenly losing his appetite. "I need to be more careful too." He sat there petting Vex for a couple of minutes, thinking. He then stood up and tucked his chair in, "I'm gonna go talk to Cerin for a sec, be right back." Mahiro walked off to find try and find Cerin.

Shade goes and walks around the school listening to music and reading not noticing where she is walking she walks into a wall next to Seth and al then continues to walk forward

Shade ignores al not hearing I'm ask her if she's okay and continues reading naruto cause she has to find out what happens

Shade ignores al not hearing I'm ask her if she's okay and continues reading naruto cause she has to find out what happens

Dylan laughed "cause i have little legs there would be no way for me to win " she traced the carving and smiled at him " i feel bad ,its so happy here ,its light and pretty i just i know at some point you will have to meet my family and its just gonna be aweful for you "

@RomanTheFireGod

Seth didn't really like how direct Alph was being but awnserd anyway "Well I can mostly-" Seth heard the girl bump into the wall and looked behind him not finishing his sentence. Weird.. he thought.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Ah... of course." Mahiro looked down at the rest of the food, suddenly losing his appetite. "I need to be more careful too." He sat there petting Vex for a couple of minutes, thinking. He then stood up and tucked his chair in, "I'm gonna go talk to Cerin for a sec, be right back." Mahiro walked off to find try and find Cerin.
Vex nodded, "ok." He sat in the chair a few minutes before deciding to put the food up, which he started.

Cerin was sitting on the guest room floor with Drea resting opposite of him. He had his hands held up, and Dreas pressing against his, moving them around while speaking in an incoherent language, laughing a little like kids.

She shade looks up from her book to see wear she's going and realizes that al was there and a random boy to so she takes out her music " um did you ask me some thing shade ask them

Asphyxiated said:
Vex nodded, "ok." He sat in the chair a few minutes before deciding to put the food up, which he started.
Cerin was sitting on the guest room floor with Drea resting opposite of him. He had his hands held up, and Dreas pressing against his, moving them around while speaking in an incoherent language, laughing a little like kids.
MAhiro stands in the doorway, watching them both play. He grinned and leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed, waiting for them to realise they were being observed.

Shade looks at al yup I'm fine thank you I just ran into a wall not like I haven't done that before shade smiles

Han layed his head in Dylan's lap, "I'll let it slide just this once." He said as he positioned his head to be comfortable on Dylan's legs. "I don't think they can be that bad. I think." He said looking her in the face, "Thanks for compliemting my home by the way. Out of all my girlfriends I had before you're the first to be brought here." Han said poking Dylan's chin.

Seth restarted what he was going to say. "Well you have probably noticed these he said pointing at his eyes from the side.
proxy.php

"But I mostly can control electricity and machines." He said holding his hands together as electricity crackled between them.
2849103257_f3966068fc_z2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back