• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han smiled, "Big family stuff indeed. But when I am free to do things I'm all yours." He said grinning as he held Dylan's hand. "Now about that picnic..."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex hissed under his breath, though it was barely audible. He thought he made it obvious that he wanted to change the subject, but Mahiro pried. "It doesn't matter." He muttered, looking away.
Mahiro turned to his food, "Fine, be that Fucking way." He eats his food angrily and remains looking away from Vex with a pout on his face.

Slaxt said:
"It's alright." He looks up at her and smiles "You don't have to say sorry though... I always forgive."
Yoruichi turned into a Cat and stands on his chest, she licks his face with her rough tongue, "You're so Cute even like this Sora."

Blue kissed him again and smiled looking into his eyes "And you i guess would stay with me ?" she said and kissed him again

Al stood there dizzy with blood running down his head from the impact and quickly passed out

(That was harsh Akira what the hell?)

shortyshot8 said:
(Honestly i think you people don't type fast enough)
Some people are busy while they role play, and actually add a little detail with their posts. So yes, it would take more time for us to post. There's a reason one liners are usually prohibited in rp threads.))

shortyshot8 said:
(Honestly i think you people don't type fast enough)
(Swerve.

It's called WE have things to do. And YOU don't.

Now if youd like a literal explanation, I advise you keep going with assumptions.

It's merely the fact WE either can't find posts, Or simply busy.)

Thantos I'm sorry she mutter hoping he would hear her feeling bad about the boys who bulled him I hope your alright my cousin as shade falls aleep

Dylan smiled " well im just spoiled but glad to be a priority , what about the picnic?" she said looking up at him

@RomanTheFireGod

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
(Damn you guys are harsh i mean i understand your annoyed but damn that was a bit to far)
((( .....

tumblr_nd3b2u7EzL1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsowwrcmom.gif

Suck it up. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( ....
tumblr_lrwblotPzZ1qagrb6o1_500.gif

You're not supposed to laugh. I'm serious. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Aki-sempai~

Darling....Just leave the confronting to me. You arent taken seriously.)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro turned to his food, "Fine, be that Fucking way." He eats his food angrily and remains looking away from Vex with a pout on his face.
Yoruichi turned into a Cat and stands on his chest, she licks his face with her rough tongue, "You're so Cute even like this Sora."
Vex looked over to Mahiro when he cursed at him, his lips parting from each other in surprise. He closed his mouth and huffed through his nose, dropping his head onto the table as his ears drooped. "Sorry.."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I am not..." He smiles "Am I allowed to pet you?..." He asks while moving his hand towards Yoruichi's head.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Aki-sempai~
Darling....Just leave the confronting to me. You arent taken seriously.)

[/QUOTE]
(((

rqUZ1y4.gif
)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back