• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman heard the noise and rushed off to help Thanos, seeing him get punched in his stomach.

“ Euphoria is my kingdom. The emotion's name derives from my kingdom. ”

...♅Akira walked up to the female and put his hand onto her head. He then spoke as he removed his hand and began dissolving into golden particles♅...

“ You're cured now. This'll be the first and last time we meet. Goodbye. ”

...♅Akira completely vanished, reappearing within Euphoria♅...

Thanos just stood there as the punch broke his mask "you don't diserve to live here" he said coldly as a surge of power came from him activating time again

Roman manifested his sword and charged at Thanos's attacker. "I'll try and help you, though my powers aren't at their best!" He yelled to Thanos

As shade gets more angery watching them fight a black orb begins to go around her and she begins to float with in it as its doing that demons come from the ground with list for blood

"I know this" thanos said coldly as he turned normal and looked up at the guy that stoped time "he's the one that doesn't diserve to live here" he said coldly as tears came from his eyes

( *slurps on bowl of noodles, smacks * HEY! LOOK! LLLLLOOOOK! GOD DAMN ONE TWO SENTENCED POSTS. GET THEM POSTS OUT MY FACE! jkjkjkjk

But seriously. If you Please, make your posts last a bit, rather than type a sentence and send it. It's making people lost and confused for those who are currently busy.)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at him and then at Cerin who left, he pushed his plate away from him and tilted is head, "What did he say to you?"
Vex was quiet for a second, sitting beside Mahiro. "It doesn't matter..just something stupid." He smiled and scratched the back of his neck," are you ok?"

"YOU STAY OUT OF IT YOU STUPID DRAGON BOY!!!" thanos screamed as all his demons disapered "I've seen his type. He thinks he's better than every thing. He's just a stupid nobody that thinks they can pick on people" he said

Roman runs to Thanos's side, "What's going on here?!" Roman asked shouting loudly. He was ready for some action.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was quiet for a second, sitting beside Mahiro. "It doesn't matter..just something stupid." He smiled and scratched the back of his neck," are you ok?"
Mahiro has an arm leaned on the back of his chair and his other hand's fingers tap on the table, he has a raised eyebrow, "Yeah, not what's this something stupid?"

...♅Akira manifesting in between the three, his form changing. His power slowly escalated and turned the sky black, multiple strikes of lightning hitting the ground causing it to crack. He spoke as he looked at them, a clearly annoyed expression on his face♅...

“ Who gave you peasants permission to fight here? ”

tumblr_nka2togVXL1tmj9foo4_400_zpse4ybey1j.gif

( sorry i fell asleep btw it was 3 am )

Dylan smiled and walk away to get changed with a grin finding a pair of short jean shorts and a new tank top and sneakers in a bag and she took it in side to get dressed , after all they she braided her long black hair to one side leaving the white chunk into its own section of the briad and smiling satisfied with the look she walked out carriing her wet cloths unsure of what to do with them

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue was carried into a nice big room with a big luxury bed when she was set down by daniel she smiled , tho thepain came back for a moment the bed was so comfy she didnt care " i feel bad , im ruining the trip "

@Daniel reaver

The. Demons start to move quickly tword both of the boys fighting shade walks out of the orb floating " sop fight or the demons will rip your guys es limbs off got it as she lands back on the ground mor calm now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back