• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why would I take shade" thanos said as he kept walking "I just wanted some one to hug ever once in a while" thanos said as tendrils of shadow swarmed him taking him to a little plane called oblivion that necromancers made

Shade looks at them obviously sense he's a grim reaper he can't touch normal people without killing them shade looks annoyed

...♅Akira looked over towards the Human, sending him through the wall next to the gate. He spoke to all three of the males♅...

“ Stop fighting before I either; A) Remove all of your powers or B) Kill you all. It's your choice, really. ”

(......EXCUSE ME MOTHERFUCKERS

*clears throat *

@shortyshot8 (especially )

@Kuroko (barely )

Pardon the interruption (don't ignore me, acknowledge your understanding ), would you all slow your roll? I can't even blink for three more posts popping up..Hold your horses. The world isn't about to blow you all up. You may wish for it to be active, But this is just ridiculous. SLOW. DOWN.

And these one, two sentenced posts. Please. Please xD let it go.

Another thing. You as a person are not the character. Stop saying "I" it was in the overview )

Han pointed to the dirty clothes bin, "Toss them in there. I gott get changed now." He said sliding out the room. After a few minutes Han stepped out in his signature black shirt with tan cargo shorts. "Now, lets head out." He said smiling

@Sixxx

Roman looks at the situation and sighed. "Why waste my time." He mumbled. He walked to the courtyard and sat down on a bench. Looked aroung and then manifested a handgun for safety.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Awww I'm sorry." she doesn't move off of him though, "I don't want you to feel scared."
"It's alright." He looks up at her and smiles "You don't have to say sorry though... I always forgive."

Blue grinned at him rolling to face him wraping her arms around his neck and kissed him " your so sweet " she nuzzled against him pressing her self against him " im never geting out of this bed " she said giggling " its so comfy "

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro has an arm leaned on the back of his chair and his other hand's fingers tap on the table, he has a raised eyebrow, "Yeah, not what's this something stupid?"
Vex hissed under his breath, though it was barely audible. He thought he made it obvious that he wanted to change the subject, but Mahiro pried. "It doesn't matter." He muttered, looking away.

...♅Akira soon scoffed and turned around. He spoke as he began disappearing♅...

“ Fucking peasants.. ”

...♅Akira vanished completely, reappearing within Euphoria♅...

teleports back to talk to the boy who hit Alph, then says, smirking" yo cant do that to me because, All the "powers everyone have seen me do arn't my powers, they are just my Natuall ability. I havrn't shown any one my powers yet".

Dylan smiled tossing them in and waited when he came out she took his hand as they walked outside " so whats on the agenda this weekend , obviously big family stuff but in my mind i see competions with your family and then big dinners and campfires "

Dylan smiled tossing them in and waited when he came out she took his hand as they walked outside " so whats on the agenda this weekend , obviously big family stuff but in my mind i see competions with your family and then big dinners and campfires "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Would you rather me be blunt? That was the nice way of putting it ^~^)

[/QUOTE]
(Honestly i think you people don't type fast enough)

Thanos sat there in oblivion with his knees to his face as he cryed "I hate that place" he said childishly while crying and burying his face into his knees

Shade says and falls on the ground exhausted trying to figure out when class is gonna start and what she had to do for home work forgetting about the fight that just happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back