• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
(Poor Akira)
((( I don't need your sympathy.

Episode10.jpg
)))

( xD i will someday because i am going to move there in the future)

(No one knows whats happening right now)

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked over to Mahiro when he cursed at him, his lips parting from each other in surprise. He closed his mouth and huffed through his nose, dropping his head onto the table as his ears drooped. "Sorry.."
Mahiro flinched, his eyes were sad as he slowly turned and looked at Vex, maybe he was too harsh, "Sorry Vex." He placed a hand on his lover's hair and scratched his ear,a sad smile forming on his face.

Slaxt said:
"I am not..." He smiles "Am I allowed to pet you?..." He asks while moving his hand towards Yoruichi's head.
"Yes you are, and of course you can." She moved her head into his head and purred lightly.

Han opened the door holding Dylan's hand, "Picnic second, right now I just want to relax." Han said. "On the other hand.... Race you back to the waterfall!" Han shouted as he ran.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Fudge. Hate my tablet )

[/QUOTE]
Mine does the same.

Moriko decided to make her way back to her dorm, she was tired from a long day and needed a nap.

(This is what it gave me

I do not fear death . . . But that it was going to death I even once . xD )

Seth finished unpacking his bags and looked at his watch. It was almost noon. I'll go to a nearby sushi restaurant then come back to study.. Seth put his phone and wallet into his jacket pockets and headed out into the courtyard. What the hell!? he thought when he saw all the commotion and people fighting Is this the norm here? Seth tried to walk thought without making eye contact so he wouldn't engage in conversation.

((someone engage him xD ))

Shade goes to the cafeteria to get food and goes and sits down at a table reading kinda tired from fighting not stop she eats her food quietly

Al saw the new student and rushed over to him "Hi im Alph but my friends call me Al i'm a human with my power being fire"

Asphyxiated said:
It means grim reaper
I looked it up a while back. ))
((( Under my name it's 'Shinigami', or more accurately Death God. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(Thats why we have Google)

[/QUOTE]
((( That's cheating, though D: )))

shortyshot8 said:
(This is what it gave me
I do not fear death . . . But that it was going to death I even once . xD )
((( It says: “ I'm not afraid of death...but not once have I thought of dying. ” - Fukushima Akira. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Under my name it's 'Shinigami', or more accurately Death God. )))
((( That's cheating, though D: )))

((( It says: “ I'm not afraid of death...but not once have I thought of dying. ” - Fukushima Akira. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Its called life)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro flinched, his eyes were sad as he slowly turned and looked at Vex, maybe he was too harsh, "Sorry Vex." He placed a hand on his lover's hair and scratched his ear,a sad smile forming on his face.
Vex flinched when he was touched, not expecting Mahiro to touch him. He still leaned into the touch, his eyes closing as he shook his head. "All Cerin said was that I needed to be more careful around you.." The words were simple, but he knew what they meant, and he was sure Mahiro did as well.

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han opened the door holding Dylan's hand, "Picnic second, right now I just want to relax." Han said. "On the other hand.... Race you back to the waterfall!" Han shouted as he ran.
A portal apears and she steps through and smiled when she beat him "I win " she said with a grin walking over to him and ploping down to where their names are carved " im starting to think that your a keeper "

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back