• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina glanced at the one in the tree. There was a sense of grace about them. She was. ..is jealous the right word?

When Dylan squeezed her legs tighter on Han's shoulder he tripped over a loose root. "AGH!! DAMNIT!" He said as he crashed to the ground.

@Sixxx

Roman sighed, "I didn't tell you what to do." He said relaxed. "But if its a fight you were looking for, then shall be it." Roman materialized a pistol in his other hand and shot rapidly at the tree branches.

@AriaTheWatcher

Just finishing his shake, kuroko went to his room and got his pumped up basketball then looked around the school for a court........

(is there a basketball court?)

Haiiro smiles, the bullets shattering midair and falling to the ground. "Nice try, but not gonna work! I think my introduction wasn't satisfactory, I oughta rethink how I introduce myself." She says, jumping to a different branch. "My name's Haiiro, and I am the goddess of chaos, destruction, and insanity." She says, shrugging. "I think that is better." She says to herself.

Roman rolls behind a small wall, "Is that so?!" Roman yelled. He then threw the handgun into materialization, making a RPG appear. "It would be nice if you didn't want to kill me on sight!! Ya know?!" Roman said losing his formal way of speaking.

Haiiro frowns. "I wasn't attempting to kill you. If getting hit by a tree branch is enough to kill ya' than ya' must be pretty damn weak." She says, sighing angrily. "Besides, if I wanted to kill ya' I would just shatter your skull instantly." She says calmly.

Haiiro stares at the fireball for a second before the fireball starts going straight upwards without even getting close to her. "Jeez, and you are just plain annoying."

"Alright lets see how you fair at hand to hand combat!" Al lights his fists on fire

"Heh something to learn about me is...I NEVER GIVE UP!!!"

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'm.... scared." Mahiro admitted, his heart was beating fast, "Cerin. Are you okay? If you're ever hungry I'll feed you, I'm just... afraid of Vex's state right now."
Cerin was torn between comforting him and talking him on his offer. He stared at him a moment, and lifted his hand to pet his head to try and comfort Mahiro. "Don't be scared.."

After a minute or two, he shifted his gaze downward and huffed,"I am actually hungry though."

Haiiro sighs angrily. "You are annoying, go away." She says to Al, reversing gravity around Al and causing him to start floating upwards uncontrollably.

Blue smiled and kissed him " we arent gonna get much naping done are we " she looked into his eyes and bit her lip " can you give me another one of those marks so i can make it so they dont worry , so i can move on my own ?" she didnt want to ruinthe weekend for every one

@Daniel reaver

"Everyone stop!" Roman yelled as he jumped from his hiding spot. "If you didn't wanna fight then it was my fault." Roman says putting his face in the palm of his hand, "That happens sometimes. How about we start over, huh?" Roman asked dematerializing his weapons.

Haiiro sighs angrily. "Get that idiot to stop trying to attack me and I'll be more than happy to." She says, seeming very pissed off.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin was torn between comforting him and talking him on his offer. He stared at him a moment, and lifted his hand to pet his head to try and comfort Mahiro. "Don't be scared.."
After a minute or two, he shifted his gaze downward and huffed,"I am actually hungry though."
"I can't help it I lo..." Mahiro looks up at him, "Oh? I don't mind giving you a bit Cerin, just promise me you'll help me out with Vex later." He chuckled and tilts his head to the side to reveal more of his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back