• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's heart sunk back and so did her, his back went against the ground as much as he could. He was stuck. And Frightened. His eyes were wide and his pupils shook with fear, his voice a whimper as the liquid hits his cheek, "V...vex? Snap out of it! You idiot! You h-hurt me." As soon as he said those words the pain in his chest registered once more and he flinched, his eyes started getting wet, but his face looked angry.
"VEX! SNAP. OUT. OF IT! NOW!" He struggled under his grip, trying to pull his arms free, but the pain in his chest pushed him down, the more he struggle the more blood escaped and it made him cough.
"Rrrrrr......RRRRR....GRAHHH!" Vex's growl slowly grew louder as Mahiro spoke and tried to break free until he brought his face down to him with a quaking roar and bit his flesh. Drawing fresh blood. He brought his left hand down to his chest. Like sharpened knives, his claws ripped through his shirt and pierced into his chest, tearing the muscles there slightly. His fingers prodded at the skin between his neck and torso, stirring up blood.

Vex brought his face down and licked the blood, slurping it up. With a gulp, a noise came from his throat like a pleased sigh," Ah..."

"You could say that" daniel said as he looked at blue "I don't like you blue.....I love you. Your every thing to me and nothing's ever gonna change that" he said while looking into her eyes

@Sixxx

Thanos looked around at some people in the yard then disapered again and reapred on the roof and sat down "I like it here" he mumbled as he slightly kicked his legs out from the edge and let them swing back

dylan smiled at him " im a manipulator i can make anything with my mind , i cn make you see or do what i want with a thought . i can speak into minds as well and im working on moving stuff with my mind " she smiled and made him see a stary night sky instead of the ceiling of the cabin

@RomanTheFireGod (so sorry my internt craped out for a few )

blue looked at him looking almost like she was going to cry but she was smiling "i- i love you too" she said kissing him her heart pounding hard i her chest

@Daniel reaver

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi jumped off him and looked up at him, "I don't mind, it's up to you to decide Sora." She rubs up against his legs, purring.
He chuckles lightly and rubs the back of his head "Well... I'm not very good at deciding.. So can you decide?" He smiles at her.

Mamoreru continued to listen to the bickering as he layed down, being blinded by the sun but closed her eyes quickly. She still pet Racoon while eating the lolipop. 'What should I do...?' She thought, searching for something other than laying on the ground and doing nothing to do. 'Maybe.... No. I'm broke.' She thought, giggling to herself slightly. She felt a bit of smoke seep from her mouth amd she sat up, alarmed, and quickly covered her mouth, her eyes widening slightly before calming down. 'Not there... This place is made for people like me.Calm down.' She told herself, removing her hand a bit worriedly and letting the smoke rise to the sky.

she kissed him and pulled her self closer hooking her thumbs into his jeans smiling against his lips "i didnt think id ever find this . never thought love was in my future" she said looking into his eyes

@Daniel reaver

Thanos looked down at some girl that seemed to be smoking from the mouth "hey are you ok?!!" He called out from the roof

Daniel smiled back into the kiss "Neither did I" daniel said softly as he Looked into her eyes and smiled while sliding one hand up her back

@Sixxx

Mamoreru heard a shouting and she looked back at a man on the roof. She nodded, putting a thumbs up towards him. "I'm fine." Her soft voice called out. The boy probably didn't hear her, considering her voice was quite quiet like usual. But it made her happy to be communicating with some sort of human being.

@Daniel reaver

Han's father gave a deeped voice old man laugh. "I can tell you the future." He said pointing at her, "Hansuke is gonna wake up soon. Looking for you to be exact..." he added. Han woke up rubbing his eyes, "Dylan?" He groaned, he got no answer in return so he went downstairs, "Dylan? You down here?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen yawning.

Roman opened his dorm window, "Hey, quiet down some of us are trying to watch TV!" He yelled to Thanos. Roman went back and sat down turning his TV up a bit hoping to no be interrupted.

Asphyxiated said:
"Rrrrrr......RRRRR....GRAHHH!" Vex's growl slowly grew louder as Mahiro spoke and tried to break free until he brought his face down to him with a quaking roar and bit his flesh. Drawing fresh blood. He brought his left hand down to his chest. Like sharpened knives, his claws ripped through his shirt and pierced into his chest, tearing the muscles there slightly. His fingers prodded at the skin between his neck and torso, stirring up blood.
Vex brought his face down and licked the blood, slurping it up. With a gulp, a noise came from his throat like a pleased sigh," Ah..."
Just from his ferocious roars alone a tear shed from the side of Mahiro's eye. Mahiro roared in return, because he was bitten and his flesh was torn from him. He wanted to place his hand on it, keep pressure on it, he itched to do so, it burned so much - he had no time to recover though. His chest was attacked again and blood shoot from it, spurting all over Vex. No. No. No. His voice strained;

"Veeex...." And he coughed blood, it ran out of his mouth and down the side of his cheeks.

Mamoreru stared at the boy as she and Racoon ended up on the roof. 'Huh, I like this place already.' She thought, taking the ice cream greedily and starting to eat it. Through her bites of ice cream, she said, "Well, you should." Before taking another bite and glancing up at him once in awhile.

@Daniel reaver

Thanos looked down at roman with anger and death in his eyes "some people like manners" he said with a wicked look on his childish face before looking back up at the girl and smiling "how is it" he said

@Princess Ktyria

Blue smiled "we arent going down for dinner "she said kissing him twisting her fingers in his hair when they finally broke from the kiss she giggled and kissed all around his face and neck in a goofy manner

@Daniel reaver

Mamoreru listened to the voice shout at them and laughed slightly. "Creamy." She simply said, petting Racoon. She was still surprised the boy could hear her- she wasn't the loudest girl in the world.. Not even close, so it impressed her slightly.

@Daniel reaver

Roman poked his headout the window again. "Wait...is that you Thanos?" Roman sighed and materialized a ladder to climb to the top of the building to greet the two, "Heya." He said riffling Thanos's hair.

"My names thanos but most people call me grim reaper" he said happily as he took out a choclate bar and bit into it while humming slightly like a child "what's your name??" He said to the girl before looking at roman and lauphing slightly as he ruffled his hair

@RomanTheFireGod

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han's father gave a deeped voice old man laugh. "I can tell you the future." He said pointing at her, "Hansuke is gonna wake up soon. Looking for you to be exact..." he added. Han woke up rubbing his eyes, "Dylan?" He groaned, he got no answer in return so he went downstairs, "Dylan? You down here?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen yawning.

Roman opened his dorm window, "Hey, quiet down some of us are trying to watch TV!" He yelled to Thanos. Roman went back and sat down turning his TV up a bit hoping to no be interrupted.
Dylan smiled " some time soon you should tell my future "she said with a grin and looked at Han " hey there sleepy head " she said patting the spot next to her "come sit with us hun " she said with a smile

Han sat down yawning, "Oh, hi father. Your up early." Han said. "What're you two doing anyway? Dad don't ask about my relationship. I know you too well." Han slouched and walked over to make a coffee.

Daniel reaver]"Why not" Daniel said smiling and lauphing a little as blue kissed his face "so you don't want dinner or you don't want to leave the bed" he said jokingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
"I dont want to leave here right now " she said kissing him again " why do you want to leave the bed ? she said making a pouty face hoping he wouldnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back