• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
"Nu! Y-yew hurt me! Leabe me alone!" He sniffs and lies down on the floor still curled up in a ball.
Yoruichi opened the closet slightly and peaked in, "But I want to cuddle and make you feel better Sora." She looks at him sadly through the gap.

Sixxx said:
(is any one here a nerd?)
(*in a nerd voice* According to my calculations... *pushes up glasses* I am.. April fools)

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi opened the closet slightly and peaked in, "But I want to cuddle and make you feel better Sora." She looks at him sadly through the gap.
He says in his head "Gu away meanie!" Sora lied he didn't want her to leave, he wanted to be cuddled. but he didn't want to talk to her so he just lied there silently.

Sixxx said:
(is any one here a nerd?)
-points at you-

Slaxt said:
He says in his head "Gu away meanie!" Sora lied he didn't want her to leave, he wanted to be cuddled. but he didn't want to talk to her so he just lied there silently.
Yoruichi opened the closet fully and crouched beside him, slowly placing her hand on his head gently, "Do you really want me to leave Sora?"

Slaxt said:
"Alright. I'm sorry.. Seriously." Clover sighs and skates around and back to Elizabeth "Dang this is easy..."
Elizabeth smiles. "I told you it was easy, but the hard part is skating backwards." She says, skating backwards around the rink and stopping in front of Clover.

(if you have seen all the Lord of the rings , all the hobbit movies , all the Star wars movies and star trek ,your probally a nerd , if you can quote it you are a nerd , if you play magic your a nerd , if you play WoW your a nerd if you do all you are a definate nerd *raises hand in shame* )

Sixxx said:
(if you have seen all the Lord of the rings , all the hobbit movies , all the Star wars movies and star trek ,your probally a nerd , if you can quote it you are a nerd , if you play magic your a nerd , if you play WoW your a nerd if you do all you are a definate nerd *raises hand in shame* )
(I guess I'm a nerd in that case. *raises hand*)

*Himeragi then goes back to the school thinking about the barrier in the forest*

Mind: why would there be a barrier there...

*Add then just goes to the courtyard and hangs around a tree*

''this is so boring...sigh''

Sixxx said:
I....am a nerd cause...I'm smart...anyway..Hobbit...only seen one Lord Of The Rings.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(ok well i took a Fantasy english class , we read the hobbit , lord of the rings and a bunch of fairytales , anyway im watching the newest hobbit movie and im siting here yelling at my tv cause first offf THAT IS NOT HOW THE DRAGON DIES IN THE BOOK that was a stupid stunt to make it all cool and it pissed meh off)

(I've seen all of the Lord of the Rings, all of the Hobbit movies, and all of the Star Wars movies.)

Sixxx said:
(ok well i took a Fantasy english class , we read the hobbit , lord of the rings and a bunch of fairytales , anyway im watching the newest hobbit movie and im siting here yelling at my tv cause first offf THAT IS NOT HOW THE DRAGON DIES IN THE BOOK that was a stupid stunt to make it all cool and it pissed meh off)
(Ikr! Seriously, they should have kept it like it was in the book.)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I told you it was easy, but the hard part is skating backwards." She says, skating backwards around the rink and stopping in front of Clover.
He stops and thinks for a second"Hmm let's see... Nope! I'm not trying that!" Clover starts to skates around the rink again and stops beside Elizabeth. "This is actually fun..." He smiles.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi opened the closet fully and crouched beside him, slowly placing her hand on his head gently, "Do you really want me to leave Sora?"
Sora shakes his head "Nu...." He gets up and hugs Yoruichi "I dun't want you to leave..."

(In that case I ams a nerd *Raises hand* REST IN PEPPERONI. Also I ams a scrub)

Slaxt said:
He stops and thinks for a second"Hmm let's see... Nope! I'm not trying that!" Clover starts to skates around the rink again and stops beside Elizabeth. "This is actually fun..." He smiles.
Elizabeth smiles. "Rollerskating is pretty fun." She says, skating circles around Clover backwards.

Sixxx said:
(Please go talk about this privately or else you'll piss me off. Go wank off to the books in your own time -_- )

Slaxt said:
Sora shakes his head "Nu...." He gets up and hugs Yoruichi "I dun't want you to leave..."

(In that case I ams a nerd *Raises hand* REST IN PEPPERONI. Also I ams a scrub)
Yoruichi hugs him back warmly, "Good. I didn't want to leave"

(ive read the books and watched all the movies for lord of the rings and the hobbit , watched all the starwars movies and star trek movies ( im starting to watch all the old ones too i play WoW((when my internat allows it)) im learning to play magic there is other stuff but i cant think of it lol)

( you dont have to be an ass about it , learn you use some damn manners and say please )

Sixxx said:
(ive read the books and watched all the movies for lord of the rings and the hobbit , watched all the starwars movies and star trek movies ( im starting to watch all the old ones too i play WoW((when my internat allows it)) im learning to play magic there is other stuff but i cant think of it lol)

( you dont have to be an ass about it , learn you use some damn manners and say please )
I did.

(Now now. No arguing. Not necessary.

Sixx, if you please care to move your topic of conversation elsewhere so that the others don't get lost, that would be greatly appreciated.)

Sixxx said:
oh my apologizes the " Go wank off to the books in your own time " kind made the please pointless
that was the nicest way I could put how i feel about all the hate towards the hobbit movies

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi hugs him back warmly, "Good. I didn't want to leave"
Sora slowly falls asleep smiling "So.. Comfy.. Nite nite..." He started snoring lightly.

(I don't understand why people hate each other.. I've never hated anyone in my life... Tbh)

Slaxt said:
Sora slowly falls asleep smiling "So.. Comfy.. Nite nite..." He started snoring lightly.
"It's not even night. You've just woke..." she smiles and lets out a sigh, picking Sora up she gently places him back down on his bed and lies with him, cuddling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back