• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth sighs. "You should, seriously, I can't believe that you didn't recognize me." She mumbles, thinking to herself that she had never met any other god or goddess that hadn't recognized her before.

Slaxt said:
"Yay! Tis stowy is gowing to be Awesum!!!" He said while clapping his hands excitedly.
"The Samurai travelled many lands afar from his home town, through a wasteland, through a forest and through a desert. In this desert there was a town built around an oasis which he restocked his supplies before continuing to save his love interest. You keeping up so far?"

LonelyAssassin said:
"The Samurai travelled many lands afar from his home town, through a wasteland, through a forest and through a desert. In this desert there was a town built around an oasis which he restocked his supplies before continuing to save his love interest. You keeping up so far?"
"Yesh.. Hurwy and continue wit teh stowy!" Sora starts biting his fingers [A samuwai dis is going to be soo cewl!]

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "You should, seriously, I can't believe that you didn't recognize me." She mumbles, thinking to herself that she had never met any other god or goddess that hadn't recognized her before.
Clover extends his hand to help Elizabeth up "Hehe.. Are you mad at me?..." He smiles and says in his head [Note to self... KNOW THE OTHER GODS AND GODDESSES]

“ Shut up, Human. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he soon sat down, Kuroh soon sitting beside him. He sighed loudly as he closed his eyes♅...

tumblr_n3lo35JM3w1s4fo7vo8_250_zpsrkblh1t9.gif

Elizabeth stands up slowly. "I'm not angry, just a bit surprised. You do know that there are already more than three other gods and goddesses that go to the same school, right?" She asks.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth stands up slowly. "I'm not angry, just a bit surprised. You do know that there are already more than three other gods and goddesses that go to the same school, right?" She asks.
"There are?! I understand why it's chaotic now..." He lowers his hand to his side "Can you tell me who they are?..."

Elizabeth sighs. "I only know the name of two others, one of which would gladly beat you up for no reason, and that one is The Watcher, our principal. The other one is Haiiro, goddess of destruction, chaos, and insanity. I haven't seen the others, but I've hear rumors that there are more that go to our school."

Slaxt said:
"Yesh.. Hurwy and continue wit teh stowy!" Sora starts biting his fingers [A samuwai dis is going to be soo cewl!
"The Samurai whilst in the town met an old man, the old man offered him a game of chess and if he won the game then he would give the Samurai a prize. The Samurai refused, telling him that he was on his way to save his love. The old man insisted, saying that this prize could help him. But the samurai refused, saying that this prize would not be able to help him at all. The old man carried on insisting, but the Samurai kept going and left the town to fight and slay the dragon." She smiled at Sora, "Would you have accepted to play the game if your lover was in danger?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Shut up, Human. ”
...♅Akira spoke as he soon sat down, Kuroh soon sitting beside him. He sighed loudly as he closed his eyes♅...

tumblr_n3lo35JM3w1s4fo7vo8_250_zpsrkblh1t9.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Worried? I know how you feel. They'll get through it Akira, don't worry too much." He tried a smile at him, he didn't care to what avail.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "I only know the name of two others, one of which would gladly beat you up for no reason, and that one is The Watcher, our principal. The other one is Haiiro, goddess of destruction, chaos, and insanity. I haven't seen the others, but I've hear rumors that there are more that go to our school."
"Hm.. Hey at least I know two of them... Now I just need to find out the others..." Clover looks up and hugs Elizabeth "Hey. Thanks for telling me about them! Now let's have some fun!~" He starts skating slowly to the skating area.

Elizabeth smiles. "You seem to be able to skate slowly just fine, despite saying you don't know how." She says, skating slowly behind Clover.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "You seem to be able to skate slowly just fine, despite saying you don't know how." She says, skating slowly behind Clover.
Clover laughs and shrugs "Beginners luck?" He slowly started to skate around. Then Clover finally slipped and fell on his bottom.

LonelyAssassin said:
"The Samurai whilst in the town met an old man, the old man offered him a game of chess and if he won the game then he would give the Samurai a prize. The Samurai refused, telling him that he was on his way to save his love. The old man insisted, saying that this prize could help him. But the samurai refused, saying that this prize would not be able to help him at all. The old man carried on insisting, but the Samurai kept going and left the town to fight and slay the dragon." She smiled at Sora, "Would you have accepted to play the game if your lover was in danger?"
"Nu! I would go sabe my lubber! If she needs sabing I will sabe her!" He said while raising his fist in the air "Yeah!!! Sabe my lubber!!"

Slaxt said:
Clover laughs and shrugs "Beginners luck?" He slowly started to skate around. Then Clover finally slipped and fell on his bottom.
Elizabeth bites her lip to keep from laughing. "It looks like your luck has run out!" She says, skating over to Clover and holding out her hand to help him up.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth bites her lip to keep from laughing. "It looks like your luck has run out!" She says, skating over to Clover and holding out her hand to help him up.
Clover grabs her hand and pulls himself up "Looks like it did run out" he started to laugh. "I'm going to try again." He starts to skate but slips and falls again this time on top of Elizabeth.

Slaxt said:
"Nu! I would go sabe my lubber! If she needs sabing I will sabe her!" He said while raising his fist in the air "Yeah!!! Sabe my lubber!!"
"Good choice." Yoruichi said smiling, stroking his hair still, "The Samurai got to the cave where the legendary dragon was said to be, he entered with his sword drawn and called out for it to face him. The Dragon grunted." Yoruichi looks down at sora with a grin and jabbed his chest with her clawed hand, "And got Closer. closer! creeping out of the darkness of slumber. The Dragon looked at the Samurai and the Samurai looked at the Dragon - the Samurai noticed one thing. The Dragon had no horns." Yoruichi looked at Sora for his reaction.

Elizabeth yelps in surprise, slipping and falling onto her but. "Damn it!" She says, not actually angry, more surprised. "I must just have bad luck..."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Worried? I know how you feel. They'll get through it Akira, don't worry too much." He tried a smile at him, he didn't care to what avail.
...♅Akira soon looked over at Tasuke and spoke, clearly annoyed♅...

“ Shut up. You're the last person I want to see right now. ”

tumblr_n8a2zmqgUQ1qa94xto1_500_zpsmnxb5xna.gif

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth yelps in surprise, slipping and falling onto her but. "Damn it!" She says, not actually angry, more surprised. "I must just have bad luck..."
Clover smiles "Then I'll take away that bad luck and give you some good luck." He winks and gets up. Clover then extends his hand to help her up.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Good choice." Yoruichi said smiling, stroking his hair still, "The Samurai got to the cave where the legendary dragon was said to be, he entered with his sword drawn and called out for it to face him. The Dragon grunted." Yoruichi looks down at sora with a grin and jabbed his chest with her clawed hand, "And got Closer. closer! creeping out of the darkness of slumber. The Dragon looked at the Samurai and the Samurai looked at the Dragon - the Samurai noticed one thing. The Dragon had no horns." Yoruichi looked at Sora for his reaction.
Sora jumped and screamed when she clawed his chest "AHH! Dat was mean.." He frowns and looks at Yoruichi "Nu horns?!? Wut happened!"

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Then I'll take away that bad luck and give you some good luck." He winks and gets up. Clover then extends his hand to help her up.
Elizabeth frowns, grabbing Clover's hand. "That would be very nice of you." She says, wondering if Clover was trying to play a prank on her in some way. She didn't trust others, especially not gods.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon looked over at Tasuke and spoke, clearly annoyed♅...

“ Shut up. You're the last person I want to see right now. ”

tumblr_n8a2zmqgUQ1qa94xto1_500_zpsmnxb5xna.gif

[/QUOTE]
"You don't have much self control do you? Can't push your hate aside? where is your discipline Akira?" Tasuke didn't look at him.

Slaxt said:
Sora jumped and screamed when she clawed his chest "AHH! Dat was mean.." He frowns and looks at Yoruichi "Nu horns?!? Wut happened!"
"The Dragon had no horns. The Samurai was slayed by the dragon. And his lover died a week later."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns, grabbing Clover's hand. "That would be very nice of you." She says, wondering if Clover was trying to play a prank on her in some way. She didn't trust others, especially not gods.
Clover pulls her up and giggles "It's up to you." He smiles and shrugs "it'll be easy taking it away anyways."

Slaxt said:
Clover pulls her up and giggles "It's up to you." He smiles and shrugs "it'll be easy taking it away anyways."
Elizabeth shrugs, skating around without answering Clover, seeming a bit nervous, but also coming up with a good idea for a prank.

LonelyAssassin said:
"The Dragon had no horns. The Samurai was slayed by the dragon. And his lover died a week later."
"Hay! Dat wasn't a gewd ending!" He frowns looking at Yoruichi "Tell me a bettur ending!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs, skating around without answering Clover, seeming a bit nervous, but also coming up with a good idea for a prank.
Clover watches Elizabeth skate around. "Damn.. You're good at this.." He started trying to skate again this time slower then last time. "Hey! I think I'm getting the hang of it!"

Clover watches Elizabeth circle around him "Yeah... But not as good as you show off..." He smiles and says in his head "I have the perfect plan for you Muhahahaha!"

Elizabeth starts skating faster around Clover. "It takes lots of practice to skate like I do without falling over."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back