• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth smiles. "I think I'm just going to walk until we find it." She says, glad that Clover was having fun talking to her. "We have to end up passing it eventually, right?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I think I'm just going to walk until we find it." She says, glad that Clover was having fun talking to her. "We have to end up passing it eventually, right?"
Clover giggles "Ooo Miss Elizabeth likes to do things on her own.." He stops, picks up a couple of rocks and continues to follow Elizabeth while throwing some rocks at trashcans. "So.. How fun is it here in this city?"

Slaxt said:
Clover giggles "Ooo Miss Elizabeth likes to do things on her own.." He stops picks up a couple of rocks and continues to follow Elizabeth while throwing some rocks at trashcans. "So.. How fun is it here in this city?"
Elizabeth shrugs. "Depends, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's boring, and sometimes it is chaotic, don't ask." She says, wondering why Clover had asked. "It really depends on three things, what day of the week it is, who happens to be around, and whether that idiot principal decides to mess with everyone in the whole damn city. He does that every couple of days."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "Depends, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's boring, and sometimes it is chaotic, don't ask." She says, wondering why Clover had asked. "It really depends on three things, what day of the week it is, who happens to be around, and whether that idiot principal decides to mess with everyone in the whole damn city. He does that every couple of days."
"Hmm.. Seems like I'm going to have to hang out with you a lot." Clover smiles "If it's fine with you." He looks up for a second then back at Elizabeth "Why call the principle an Idiot?... Is he your friend?... Or lover?" He giggles

Elizabeth glares at Clover."I'm calling him an idiot because I completely hate him, as for the other two things you asked, that's not funny, not funny at all!" She says, seeming a bit pissed off.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth glares at Clover."I'm calling him an idiot because I completely hate him, as for the other two things you asked, that's not funny, not funny at all!" She says, seeming a bit pissed off.
"Woah..." He holds his hands up and backs away a few feet "Sorry... I didn't know you hated him... I thought you were just mad at him." He looks up and smiles "How can I make it up to you?"

Elizabeth sighs. "It's fine, just don't make the same mistake next time." She mumbles, continuing to walk silently.

Laylas irises had faded idly over time, resulting in her vision being blurred immensely. She could barely get out a whisper once her hazy gaze caught the faintest sight of Akira settling at her side. She had no clue where he had been, but she did know he had fought. Forcing a gentle smile in his direction, Layla took his hand into hers and pulled it to her side in an ever so slow pace. The only one missing was her eldest son, Kaname. Reluctantlu, she knew he would find out about her condition, and soon enough, handle it in a manner that wouldn't be like his gentle self. Not that she could do anything about it just yet. With a gentle shift in her head, Layla shut her eyelids over her irises, just as her sibling rested her hand on her forehead.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "It's fine, just don't make the same mistake next time." She mumbles, continuing to walk silently.
"Alright! I won't make the same mistake again." He looks to his right spotting a homeless guy. Clover frowns and snaps. Then a rich man walked up to the homeless man and gave him some money. [There you go.. Have fun] He smiles and continues to follow Elizabeth silently.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Sounds good." she laughs and strokes his hair, "You comfy Sora?"
Sora smiles "Yesh ma'am I'm comfy~" Sora was happy Yoruichi is there to tell him a story. He looked up and wondered what the story was going to be about he then shrugged and smiled.

Elizabeth looks to her left, seeing the rollerskating rink. "Finally..." She mumbles, angry at having gotten lost in the first place, she almost never got lost.

Clover stops beside Elizabeth "Hey we found it! Yaaay!" He says while clapping. "Just saying I don't know how to roller skate... So may you teach me how?..." He rubs the back of his head and laughs nervously.

Elizabeth gives Clover a confused look. "Err, alright... It's pretty easy." She says, walking through the front door and waiting for Clover.

Clover walks in after Elizabeth "It is?... It looks pretty hard.." He points at the people falling down. "See.. They keep falling..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Laylas irises had faded idly over time, resulting in her vision being blurred immensely. She could barely get out a whisper once her hazy gaze caught the faintest sight of Akira settling at her side. She had no clue where he had been, but she did know he had fought. Forcing a gentle smile in his direction, Layla took his hand into hers and pulled it to her side in an ever so slow pace. The only one missing was her eldest son, Kaname. Reluctantlu, she knew he would find out about her condition, and soon enough, handle it in a manner that wouldn't be like his gentle self. Not that she could do anything about it just yet. With a gentle shift in her head, Layla shut her eyelids over her irises, just as her sibling rested her hand on her forehead.

[/QUOTE]
“ What's wrong with her, Luna? ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked up at Luna, his pain intensifying. A white light began forming around him and soon covered his form, slowly changing it. When the blinding light began clearing, Akira opened his eyes, his appearance now changed, as well as a sudden breeze of air gently whipped around the room. His hair had changed from a dark red colour to a dark brown colour and it reached his now clear blue eyes. He wore a green, white, and black school uniform, the uniform Fantasy High's seniors had to wear. Akira soon continued♅...

“ So. About Layla's condition.. ”

tumblr_ncewc46NdR1rpyb3xo1_500_zpsfaklatan.gif

Slaxt said:
Clover walks in after Elizabeth "It is?... It looks pretty hard.." He points at the people falling down. "See.. They keep falling..."
Elizabeth sighs. "Everyone falls down once in a while, it's pretty easy though." She says, paying for her and Clover before going to get skates.

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles "Yesh ma'am I'm comfy~" Sora was happy Yoruichi is there to tell him a story. He looked up and wondered what the story was going to be about he then shrugged and smiled.
"Right, I'll tell you a story about a Samurai." Yoruichi closes her eyes and rests her head backwards, "A Samurai of great talents that had to find a horn from a Dragon to save his true love from a fatal disease."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "Everyone falls down once in a while, it's pretty easy though." She says, paying for her and Clover before going to get skates.
Clover looks back at Elizabeth "Oh I see.." He frowns "Sorry for making you pay for the skates... I'll pay for the food since you paid for the skates. It's fair" He smiles.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Right, I'll tell you a story about a Samurai." Yoruichi closes her eyes and rests her head backwards, "A Samurai of great talents that had to find a horn from a Dragon to save his true love from a fatal disease."
"Yay! Tis stowy is gowing to be Awesum!!!" He said while clapping his hands excitedly.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks back at Elizabeth "Oh I see.." He frowns "Sorry for making you pay for the skates... I'll pay for the food since you paid for the skates. It's fair" He smiles.
Elizabeth shrugs, getting a pair of skates for her and a pair for clover. "Alright, it's no problem though, I don't mind paying." She says, knowing that she has way too much money anyway. "By the way, Clover, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me when you first saw me." She says, seeming a bit bothered by something.

Luna completely ignored Akira's transformation, and found herself pulling her younger sister up from the sofa. In doing so, she threw her sister's limp arm around her neck and over her two shoulders, pulling her up to her feet. With a gentle sigh and a deep breath following, Luna stood up straight and walked to a clear area of the room. "I'm taking her to our father. You've done enough harm to her." With that, Luna glared at him and disappeared within a darkened flamed circle, allowing its now impaled marks to be left on the floor in their place.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs, getting a pair of skates for her and a pair for clover. "Alright, it's no problem though, I don't mind paying." She says, knowing that she has way too much money anyway. "By the way, Clover, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me when you first saw me." She says, seeming a bit bothered by something.
Clover grabs the skates and puts them on "What do you mean I didn't recognize you. This is my first time meeting you... I think... Have I met you before?" He looks at Elizabeth while tying his skates.

Elizabeth sighs, putting on her skates quickly. "You really are clueless, aren't you. I'm the goddess of creation, how could you not tell after seeing me, especially after you heard my name. Jeez." She mumbles, tying the laces on her skates.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs, putting on her skates quickly. "You really are clueless, aren't you. I'm the goddess of creation, how could you not tell after seeing me, especially after you heard my name. Jeez." She mumbles, tying the laces on her skates.
"Oh you're the Goddess of creation? All I heard about the Goddess of creation was she was really beautiful.. And look she is!" Clover smiles and gets up slowly "Sorry... I don't pay attention to the other Gods and Goddesses..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back