• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shi froze when the barrier stopped him from going any further into her mind. She glared at the space behind him, wondering what he was talking about.

(i want you all to know , its 45 here. im excited about this heat wave and thou you probally live someplace warmer i wanted to share my excitement about the warmth :D )

"Yeah...I think I'll be fine.." Shi said this, though the color flushed from her face and her knees weakened. "I just need to sit.." She whispered, putting a hand to her head as the area spun.

Shi nodded and closed her eyes, resting her head into her palms. She didn't say anything, but her form changed from her sniper to how she usually was, rubbing her temples with her thumbs.

i looked at shi then slowly layed her down in a soft spot on the grasses while my hand was still on her chest as i slowly looked back to the ghostly figure "its done. any thing els you want"

Ai watched him set Shi down,"if you're done then please remove your hand from her." He blinked, his brotherly protectiveness of Shi showing slightly. He was unsure if she could see him yet or not. "So, you want me to try to talk to her about the hunters?" He inquired, scratching his head with black nails.

"yes" i said as the markings started to subside from shi and pulled back onto my arms "don't worry shi you'll be alright" i said as i put my hand to her fore head

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles and gestures her to go first "Lead the way madam." He giggles "I never got your name... would you like to tell me?"
Elizabeth smiles, standing up. "I'm Elizabeth." She says, wondering if she really looked that much different than she used to. She was surprised that Clover didn't recognize her, considering that she was the godess of creation. "Follow me!" She says, walking away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shi grumbled and tried to open her eyes slowly when she heard two voices talking.

Ai grunted, a sound that turned into a quiet growl as he looked at Shi. He wasn't sure whether or not it was a good idea to try and talk to her, considering she always saw him in his true form. Quiet movements were made as he slid over to the two, noticing her eyes were closed. "Well....should I ask her now?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, standing up. "I'm Elizabeth." She says, wondering if she really looked that much different than she used to. She was surprised that Clover didn't recognize her, considering that she was the godess of creation. "Follow me!" She says, walking away.
Clover started to follow her "Elizabeth that's a cute name... I'll remember that.." He looks up at the sky and smiles "A beautiful day isn't it?..."

"probably" i said as i brought my hand down to here cheek while still staring into her eyes. "you should do it while her eyes are closed so she might look at you after she talkes to you an doesn't go into shock" I said as I looked up at him

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
Clover started to follow her "Elizabeth that's a cute name... I'll remember that.." He looks up at the sky and smiles "A beautiful day isn't it?..."
Elizabeth nods. "It is rather nice out today, I have to admit." She says, smiling. "Normally something crazy ends up ruining perfect days around here though." She says, sighing.

Clover frowns "What could possibly ever ruin a perfectly good day?" He looks down and spots a four leaf clover. He slowly drops down, picks it up and continues to follow Elizabeth.

(@AriaTheWatcher)

Elizabeth shrugs. "I don't know, lots of things I guess... They always seem to happen when you least expect them though." She says, partially telling the truth. "Wait...where are we?" She asks, having just walked into a part of the city that she didn't recognize. "Damn it, I should have payed attention to where I was going..." She mumbles.

Clover looks up "When you least expect it huh..." He then looks at Elizabeth "So we're lost huh?..." He shrugs and smiles "Maybe we can just keep walking and get 'lucky'" Clover chuckles and walks up to Elizabeth he then hands her the four leaf clover. "Here's a present for you."

Elizabeth stares at the four leaf clover for a few seconds and shrugs. "Alright, but I have no idea where we are." She says, turning around and walking in a random direction.

(ARIA i just remembered something ! DONT BRING AN UMBRELLA TO WARPED TOUR , if it rains it wont help you anyway)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth stares at the four leaf clover for a few seconds and shrugs. "Alright, but I have no idea where we are." She says, turning around and walking in a random direction.
Clover smiles and shrugs "Want to ask someone for directions? Or do you just want to keep walking this way until we find it?" He looks up "Because I'm already having fun talking to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back