• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Himeragi then realizes she is lost and starts to wander the forest until she comes across a barrier and stands a meter away from it*

''a...barrier...?''

Note: her blue eye allows her to see barriers. it also links her to her subordinates and summons them when they are available.

and Add is still waiting on Ayaka
@Fukushima Akira)))

Shi's gaze darted around when she heard a familiar voice and kicked the air with her free leg,"I'm not a hunter!" She spun herself around, Twisting the strap to see who it was,"oh, if isnt dragon boy." She said just before the strap twisted back and made her face the other direction again. Shi sighed at herself as she let her arms hang loosely, before she tried to reach for the branch again. "If you're here to accuse me of something else then I'm sorry, I don't know who stole your sweetroll," she tried to joke, her hand grasping for the strap before her ankle fully slipped and she dropped. "Ack"

I walked up to shi and grabed her by the neck and lifted her up in away that I wasn't choking her at all but still holding her neck "maybe if I hadn't seen you hanging from a tree by a sniper rifle id believe you a little more. Plus it doesn't help the fact that you or whatever that thing is that's always around you smells exactly like the person that forced me to watch the only family I've ever had burn to death now does it" I stare coldly into shi's eyes for a second then I carefully set her down on her feet and look away

"It's easier for me to jump distances in this form without damage. The gun just fonts when I've taken this stage." Shi muttered and looked at Him, blinking after what he said had sunk in, her tone more of a pout than a scolding one, "I'm sorry to hear about your family, but that doesn't give you a right to waltz around accusing people of things, Sir." Shi didn't catch onto the fact that he spoke about Ai, who was currently resting on the branch with the sniper in his hands; pointing it at the sky.

"It's hard not to when your hunted your hole life without ever having the feeling of being safe" I said as I let a couple years run down my face "it's hard when you've found out that some one you trusted turned out to be the hunter" I looked up at shi "I'm sorry for ever accusing you. It's the dragon in me" I said coldly

Shi blinked a few times when he started to cry. She was tempted to reach a hand out to comfort him, but didn't give in to the urge as she barely knew him. "Hey, it's ok.." She scratched the back of her head, "at least I can say my first day was eventful."

I slowly looked up at shi then back down again letting out a couple more tears "I guess you could couldn't you" I said as I folded my wings to my back and stood there in silence

Shi frowned slightly, averting her gaze to the ground as she tapped her hands quietly against her sides. She felt a bit awkward, not knowing how to keep him from crying, speaking kindly,"err...do you need a hug or pat on the shoulder or something? I'm not good at these kinds of situations...crying and stuff..."

I still lookedat the grownd as my wings spread out all the way and I wiped my tears away "no I'm fine" I said with a small stuter and turned around while geting ready to take off

Shi watched him, "for some reason I don't think that's entirely true."

Ai pointed the gun at the angel, curious," hold it Mr.Wings. I have a question." He was prepared to be ignored if the guy couldn't see him, but was also prepared to move if he had to.

Ai moved the gun over so that it pointed a few inches away from his head,"the person who killed your family. You can only remember his or her scent?"

"It wasn't just one person it was a group of fire users. the scent I smell comes from the only one that survived and ran away after i slautered the rest of them"

Ai's eyes narrowed slightly,"why would someone be out for your head?" He held an unreadable expression, looking down to the male from the branch.

"Angels are called pure beings which in there case means they can only mate with other Angels and only be and angel. While there's me which is some how an angel and a dragon. I was out castes by the Angels. Soon they had hired hunters to come after me and I've been hunted ever since they called me a freak of nature" I said coldly while staring up at the being "they've wanted to eradicate the imperfection that Calls it's self an angel. And that's me

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah, hunted for being what you are," Ai scratched his head with the tip of the gun and watched him,"this scent...can you describe it?"

I looked down coldly at the memory of it "her blood smelled of ruthlesness of hate for all beings of murder of thousands of innocent beings. She smelt of joy in killing any thing from a beast that's killed thousands to killing a inocent new born baby. She record of the countless hours of time she spent torturing inocent things. She'd gladly kill a unicorn just because she could"

"Revolting. got it." Ai huffed, thinking. He pursed his lips after a moment,"I was hoping I could help you pinpoint this person, but that's hardly enough information.."

"....." Ai closed his eyes for a moment," many people have killed others, millions. Even I've killed people in my lifesss." His s was extended as he pressed his face against the gun in thought. "I haven't been out of that little humans radius for fifteen years," he pointed to Shi, who was looking extremely confused, before he continued,"I can promise you she had nothing to do with it. Shi can barely shoot a rabbit without feeling guilty. However, you said she smelled of hunters. I happen to know a few of her family members are hunters. though I doubt they partook in that unfortunate event, they did mention a hand-for-hire hunter who was a heartless beastie as you described..."

PixelScoreMC said:
((hold up, I didn't say an entirely new opponent appeared, a clown appeared next to Zero. Baka. Void that, you can't get off scott free from the epic fight that's about to take place.))
@Fukushima Akira
(((Then edit your post to remove the clown. Making a clown appear mid-fight just ruins the mood if anything .-. )))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then realizes she is lost and starts to wander the forest until she comes across a barrier and stands a meter away from it*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''a...barrier...?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] Note: her blue eye allows her to see barriers. it also links her to her subordinates and summons them when they are available.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] and Add is still waiting on Ayaka [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL])))
((( I don't intend to RP with Ayaka often, hence why I said no one should interact with her yet. )))

Slaxt said:
"Ish because... I'm nawt used to it... I just feel embawassed..." Sora looks up at the ceiling blushing
(Clover the God of luck is open. xD )
Yoruichi laughs and slips some underwear on, just wearing them and a shirt, "Better?" She said letting out a sigh as she started to relax again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back