• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi grinned at Sora, "What's so embarrassing about a Naked girl, Demon?"
"Ish because... I'm nawt used to it... I just feel embawassed..." Sora looks up at the ceiling blushing

(Clover the God of luck is open. xD )

Clover rolled off his bed, got up and started walking out the dorms "I'm bored time to explore the school!" Clover arrived outside the dorms and started walking towards the school courtyard "Here I go! Time to make some friends."

" put her down .... you , um whats your name girl "Blue said holding out her hand for the girl to come , she needed comfort after being captured by a dragon ill search her mind ok? she said into Daniels mind softly

" put her down .... you , um whats your name girl "Blue said holding out her hand for the girl to come , she needed comfort after being captured by a dragon ill search her mind ok? she said into Daniels mind softly

Elizabeth sighs, sitting down on a bench. "It's been rather boring lately...." She frowns, trying to think of something interesting to do.

Ken grunted when something trailed over his toes and looked down, only to see a stuffed animal. He picked the dog up and scanned it, before his eyes caught on a girl with a stroller. Stroller? He raised a brow but walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder,"miss."

Clover finally arrived at the courtyard. On his way he found Car keys to a lambo, 500$, and a diamond ring. "Seems like my 'lucky' day" He chuckles. Clover looks up and sees Elizabeth "Hmm... Should I make friends... Or keep walking?" He decides to make friends and sit on the bench with her "Hey why so saaaad?" He smiles.

Elizabeth glances at Clover. "Err, hi? I'm just...well...bored." She says, wondering who this person was, they seemed familiar to her in a way, but she couldn't quite figure out why that was.

Shi looked between them, before turning her gaze to the girl," I'm Shi." She was hesitant to take her hand, but she did.

Zoey jumped a bit and turned around to see the boy standing there holding Jackson's doggie " Oh my gosh you have Doggie " she looked at Jackson who thankfully hadnt noticed "hi .... thank you" she said quitely with a small smile

@Kraken

"You're bored huh... Let's have fun then!.. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself..." He gets up and extends his hand out for a handshake "I'm Clover the God of luck.. Nice to meet ya!"

Blue smiled " im sorry he scared you ... now my name is Blue , im going to touch your forehead and it will make you tell the truth and ill see into your mind to make sure if your lying or not " she put her hand on her forehead gently " Are you one of Daniels hunters ?"

Elizabeth smiles, she recognized Clover now, but she didn't want to introduce herself just yet, since she thought Clover might remember her. "It's nice to meet you Clover, and that sounds like a good idea." She says, shaking Clover's hand.

Ken nodded, handing her Doggie and blinking. His sights fell to the child as he gripped the handle to his bag and squeezed slightly. It was odd to see a student with a child, and he wasn't sure how to think about the image. "No problem."

Shi looked at her dully, tired of repeating her words," no, I'm not. I've only ever hunted game such as deer and rabbits for food."

Ai stepped closer, uneasy that Shi was so open to touching these people. He could feel it when Shi's mind was invaded, their mental connection hardening and sending a shock to the girls hand as well as hitting his own mind with a sharp pain causing him to wince.

I glanced over at the shadow of a tree and coldly talked "I know your there so you'd better come out now" I stood up a little looking over at the tree

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, she recognized Clover now, but she didn't want to introduce herself just yet, since she thought Clover might remember her. "It's nice to meet you Clover, and that sounds like a good idea." She says, shaking Clover's hand.
"Alright! You have anywhere to go?... I don't know anywhere fun because I just moved here..." Clover laughs nervously and rubs the back of his head.

Zoey carefuly puts the doggie back into the stroller " you have no idea how much you just saved me ...He cries and cries with out doggie " she turned and stuck out her hand " hi, Im Zoey "

Ai peeked his head out from around the tree and placed his index finger over his mask to gesture silence. Whether or not they knew it, if Shi saw him she would be sent into shock.

I stared coldly over at the tree and the man gesturing for me to be silent. I didn't like it but I did as the stranger asked for the moment and went back to leaning against the tree

"Ken," he took her hand into his own and shook it lightly, removing it immediately afterwards. Ken was always careful about physical contact, seeing as sometimes he didn't know his own strength.

(( Sorry mu replies might be a little slow. ))

Han sat and waited for Blue. He checked the bag to make sure nothing was missing. "I guess I'll have to go check too." Han flew to the forest quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back