• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Hak barely bothered to turn and face the one who was addressing him. That was a final, unchanging decision and action. Sadly, it was changed as soon as someone touched his shoulder. Instinct yelled attacker, but his knowledge figured it was nobody but a nuisance. Rolling his irises upon the title given to him without his consent, Hak still didn't turn aroubd and simply tossed the males hand off his shoulder and waved Hus hand in dismissive motion. "Go away, I'm trying to nap."

[/QUOTE]
Nap time ahhhhhh Shiroe said as looked at the male and adjusts his glasses Lets do something fun buddy Shiroe said looked at the hallway You are going to the library ehhh well thats dumb

Shi blinked when the guys wings changed, a hand coming up to rub the back of her head in confusion. Did I do something?

Ai watched this change and chuckled, hopping off of Shi's back and taking a single step, appearing a short distance away from the male. He kept his distance, not sure if he could be seen by him. Nevertheless, he was amused by this creatures growling.

Shi grumbled and,, after a few minutes, continued to walk to the dorms with a confused expression.

"Oo.." Ai watched him change, tempted to mess with him until Shi started to walk away. He himself growled and stood from his crouched position, reappearing next to Shi.

I looked at the girl with rage and launched at her with incredible speed wraping my arms around her waist and launching into the air flying twoards the forest with the girl

Shi shrieked and dropped her suitcase, her eyes widening as the ground got farther away. She looked at the stranger and huffed, hitting her fists against him,"what is wrong with you?!"

"Huh?" Ai blinked when Shi was taken away and growled. "What the hell."

I quickly flew over the forest as my body turned more and more into a dragon while also growing until I held the girl around her waist with one hand

Shi was utterly confused, ceasing her actions and looking down over the forest with wide eyes. They glew blue as she scanned the area carefully, looking to see if there was an area that was safe to land in if she managed to escape his grasp.

Ken huffed and got up from his spot beneath the tree, pulling his bag over his shoulder and walking close to the entrance of the school. He ran a hand through his hair tiredly, and looked up at the main building before averting his gaze to his family ring. "Why did they send me here?" He mumbled deeply, blinking mismatched eyes with a frown. Ken would rather be in the tropical gardens they kept at the mansion, and not in an old school yard that had obviously dealt some time.

I quickly grabbed her by the waist and held her close to my face looking into her eyes with Mine as I talked into her mind a trick is quickly figured out how to do form blue "what are you doing here hunter"

(Look at my character sign up sheet of you want to see what my dragon form looks like)

"Don't play dumb with me girl" I said while starting to growl "I know the scent and look of a hunter when I see one" I aside with some agitation in my thoughts

"I'm not a hunter." Shi said sternly, glaring up at the dragon. She was still confused, though bits a pieces started forming together as he accused her of an occupation she took not part in.

I growled some more as I grew more "then why do you smell so much like them" I said with anger "blue come here as quickly as possible" I said to blue with my thoughts

Zoey pushed a stroller in front of her distracted and tired looking . a baby boy sat asleep in the stoller clutching a blue stuffed doggie by the ear when zoey ran over a boys toes and the doggie fell out and on the sidewalk and zoey didnt notice to tired and dazed

@Kraken

Zoey pushed a stroller in front of her distracted and tired looking . a baby boy sat asleep in the stoller clutching a blue stuffed doggie by the ear when zoey ran over a boys toes and the doggie fell out and on the sidewalk and zoey didnt notice to tired and dazed

@Kraken

blue sighed " hey um wait here " she said to han , jumping into the air and turning into the air turning into a tiny bird and flying to Daniel and some girl he was holding " hey woah whats going on here"

"How am I supposed to know! I can't smell myself, I would've gone nose-blind to the scent, and I don't know any hunters of my knowledge." Shi huffed, she hated being accused of things she didn't do.

I stared at the girl with hate because of the scent of hunter but at the same time I stared at her because of a different scent a scent I faintly recognized "she rekes of hunter blue especialy the ones that have been hunting me" I said while staring at the girl "I wanted another's opinion and I though you where most fit"

Blue shifted human and gazed up at him" put the girl down. now." she said angry " this innocent girl is not the damn hunter and i told you to leave him be . i cant ....UGGGHHHH! " She said huffing and puffing trying to reign in her anger she took a deep breath and closed her eyes calming down

Shi listened to them, trying to keep calm though her emotions were running haywire.

Ai made it to Shi in little to no time, watching them carefully from the shadow of a tree. Shi was distressed, meaning he would be visible if he stepped out in the open, so he stayed put. The sclera of his red eye flooded black as he watched, crouching down.

I looked over at blue with rage "I said she smells like the ones hunting me not you!!" I yelled with rage then I quickly closed my eyes and shifted part of the way back to human but I still had dragon eyes the wings and the tail while also still being around 9 feet tall "I'm sorry blue I didn't mean to yell at you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back