• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
"Well where are ya pads and helmets? We'll get pulled over if we're caught. And what if we do crash?" He says with a raised eyebrow.
Vex growled a little and rolled his eyes,"would you just get on the bike?" He pulled his leg over the motorcycle and sat on the back, a helmet and gloves forming on him from the shadows just before he looked at Mahiro and patted the seat in front of him. "C'mon~"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex growled a little and rolled his eyes,"would you just get on the bike?" He pulled his leg over the motorcycle and sat on the back, a helmet and gloves forming on him from the shadows just before he looked at Mahiro and patted the seat in front of him. "C'mon~"
Mahiro rolled his eyes and straddled the bike, leaning forward and grabbing it's handles, one of his feet was on the pedal whilst the other was placed on the ground. He waited for the shadows to form around him as well, he knew Vex would and then started it up, twisting his hands and then shooting off. It was fast like Vex said, it had been a while since he had done this and it felt good to be riding again, the wind blowing passed at high speeds; he slowed it down when he reached the main roads though - moving towards their destination.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi catches the clothes and looks at him strangely, "Why?"
"Because ish weird... Ish nawt very lady wike!" He frowns and looks away blushing.

Slaxt said:
"Because ish weird... Ish nawt very lady wike!" He frowns and looks away blushing.
"Well I've never heard of such silliness." She says sliding a shirt over her large chest, it was very tight she had to admit, she didn't like feeling constricted much, that's why it was nice to relax out of clothes. "Humans worry too much about shame nowadays."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro rolled his eyes and straddled the bike, leaning forward and grabbing it's handles, one of his feet was on the pedal whilst the other was placed on the ground. He waited for the shadows to form around him as well, he knew Vex would and then started it up, twisting his hands and then shooting off. It was fast like Vex said, it had been a while since he had done this and it felt good to be riding again, the wind blowing passed at high speeds; he slowed it down when he reached the main roads though - moving towards their destination.
Vex cleared his throat when the shadows also formed around Mahiro and he held him lightly. He stayed quiet as the wind whipped past them, slightly clouding his hearing from the speed. Amber irises watched the things they past like a cat fixated on a hanging string; it was distracting for him in this form, and made him feel a bit of motion sickness. Instead he tried to focus on Mahiro, pulling himself closer to the blonde and closing his eyes so he could enjoy this. Stupid cat..

Asphyxiated said:
Vex cleared his throat when the shadows also formed around Mahiro and he held him lightly. He stayed quiet as the wind whipped past them, slightly clouding his hearing from the speed. Amber irises watched the things they past like a cat fixated on a hanging string; it was distracting for him in this form, and made him feel a bit of motion sickness. Instead he tried to focus on Mahiro, pulling himself closer to the blonde and closing his eyes so he could enjoy this. Stupid cat..
Mahiro was getting closer to the Mall now, he continue to ride between the cars, grinning under the helmet - the perks of being on a bike. He turned into the drive to the car park and up onto the path near the entrance where a couple more bikes were. He flicked the stand down and waited for Vex to get off.

"We're here."

"Alright, see you when we get, Daniel. " Han waved as he watched Daniel fly away.

Han smiled back, "19, what about you?" He asked as he threw his hands in his pockets

@Sixxx

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was getting closer to the Mall now, he continue to ride between the cars, grinning under the helmet - the perks of being on a bike. He turned into the drive to the car park and up onto the path near the entrance where a couple more bikes were. He flicked the stand down and waited for Vex to get off.
"We're here."
Vex got off of the bike, the shadows removing themselves from the two of them when he got off. He grumbled, fixing his hat and placing his arm around Mahiro's shoulder as they walked inside.

Wait... Layla? He said he needs to return quickly... Is Layla in danger? Zero growled, and his head suddenly started to burn painfully. Suddenly, a very large burst of power came forth, and Zero held his head, screaming in pain.

tumblr_m7yev5745Z1qczibyo1_500_zpsj1yvw2vl.gif

What... Is... This... Zero quickly regained himself, clenching his fist and realizing he was now at his peak of power. Blotches of void started covering his skin, and he looked up at Akira with dead serious eyes. "Let's finish things... I need to get to Layla."

Zeref_Furioso_zpswhu36biu.jpg

@Fukushima Akira

Asphyxiated said:
Vex got off of the bike, the shadows removing themselves from the two of them when he got off. He grumbled, fixing his hat and placing his arm around Mahiro's shoulder as they walked inside.
Mahiro grinned, "One sec." He said and walked over and grabbed a Basket, holding it firmly in his hand and walks back over to Vex into the store.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned, "One sec." He said and walked over and grabbed a Basket, holding it firmly in his hand and walks back over to Vex into the store.
Vex looked at the basket and then to Mahiro, shrugging lightly as they walked.

“ As I stated before, you are irrelevant to her now. She doesn't need you. The only place you're going is back to your grave. ”

...♅Akira suddenly looked at Zero through his jet black hair, the glow in his eyes fading. It seemed like all of his emotion had gone. The pain had took it's course, nullifying him to the world. He slowly walked forward, his power blasting from him, causing a shock-wave to echoed throughout the area as it hit the surrounding trees, ripping them from their roots and sending them across the entire forest. He spoke♅...

“ Come at me and face your inevitability, Zero. ”

giphy_zpsfcdqreuf.gif

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked at the basket and then to Mahiro, shrugging lightly as they walked.
Mahiro went to the bread section to grab a loaf, "If you feel like anything just shout." He also grabbed a crate of eggs.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Well I've never heard of such silliness." She says sliding a shirt over her large chest, it was very tight she had to admit, she didn't like feeling constricted much, that's why it was nice to relax out of clothes. "Humans worry too much about shame nowadays."
"Teh ting is I am nawt human... I'm a demon" Sora smiles "ish just embawassing to see a girl naked" he looks down blushing while playing with his fingers

Blue blushed a bit " i actually ....dont know..... imma say im 17 or 18 but i dont really know..um my father killed my mom and little sister and then he kinda locked me up in the house and some years id be chained in an empty bedroom and other years id be chained in the basement so it was hard to keep track.... my life is sad we dont have to talk about this you know"

@RomanTheFireGod

"Hey, you brought it up." He said in his usual sarcastic tone. "I'd rather we find something else to talk about too. Also, what store are we headed to?"

" hmmm the closest one " she said with a smirk "i dunno whats around so what ever one looks cheap and is closest is the winner "

"Alright lets hurry though. Places aren't the best at this time of day." Han started to wish he had his jacket with him.

Slaxt said:
"Teh ting is I am nawt human... I'm a demon" Sora smiles "ish just embawassing to see a girl naked" he looks down blushing while playing with his fingers
Yoruichi grinned at Sora, "What's so embarrassing about a Naked girl, Demon?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe woke up in the couch he scratched his head Ahhhhh well time to start a new life Shiroe said as he went outside the dormroom seeing a male walking towards the library I should probably friends with that guy that guy looks reliable Shiroe went near that male and put his hand on his shoulder and said How ya doin friend?

[/QUOTE]
Hak barely bothered to turn and face the one who was addressing him. That was a final, unchanging decision and action. Sadly, it was changed as soon as someone touched his shoulder. Instinct yelled attacker, but his knowledge figured it was nobody but a nuisance. Rolling his irises upon the title given to him without his consent, Hak still didn't turn aroubd and simply tossed the males hand off his shoulder and waved Hus hand in dismissive motion. "Go away, I'm trying to nap."

Zero put out his hands, creating a strange gesture, and then chanted in Latin:

dark-wizard-zeref-fairy-tail-villains-37039556-500-281_zpswxblhvlp.gif

"Tenebrosi tempus ..." Zero's hair started whipping around violently, as a strong gust picked up. Slowly, all nearby things came to an absolute halt, and started to retrogress in age. "Dark time..." A dark transparent sphere shot out from him, the sky becoming a pure shade of black. "My grave? If I'm going to my grave, I'm taking you with me." He then took out 2 different vials, and emptied them in an instant. Suddenly black scales illuminated his body, bones growing out of certain fixtures in his form. The air shifted colors, black and white, close objects being destroyed to a molecular level and disappearing entirely. I had no other choice... "Behold Akira, the peak of my power. This is my 200%, and it's on par with whatever you have to throw at me. Also, you're frozen in my own idea of time. You won't be able to move." Scythe appears in his right hand, and he slowly starts approaching Akira.

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
he points at a store and grabs Hans arm pulling him in grabing a basket and all the ingerients to make home made crust sauce and then bags of cheese and pepperoni

@RomanTheFireGod

As Han was forced through the doors of the store he helped grab the ingredients. "That should be enough, for about....2 pizzas. I'll pay." He said as they waited in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back