• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepperoni, Han thought but he stayed quiet once again.

(( I wont be rping for the rest of the night ))

Slightly looks back at the woods where blue had pointed out a hunter and quietly growls as they keep walking (night @RomanTheFireGod)

/( gtg is almost 1 am again lol tag me )

blue smiled back at Han " hey its ok you know ... im fine , dont get down cause of me " she got on her tip toes and patted his head and giggled

@RomanTheFireGod

*Himeragi then goes to the main gate of the school campus to see if she can make some more friends by greeting people at the entrance since she thinks she lost mostly all her friends she met in the human world, while Add is still trying to find a reason why he finds Ayaka interesting*

Mind: there's nothing special about her...just her looks. Not even anything related to combat...pfeh..she's probably fragile...and maybe defenseless...wait why am i suddenly thinking about her? I came to get a book I can read...

Mind: I obviously dont belong in the human world....ugh! i have to make myself fit!

PixelScoreMC said:
A hole appeared where Akira was aiming at Zero, and it passed right through him, the hole resealing after the bullet passed through. He sighed and waved his hand, darkness surrounding him and then suddenly the five bullets fired into the ground earlier hovering near his right side. "Now now Akira, we still need to have a little fun."
tumblr_m0ogf88Nii1rp411io1_r1_500_zpsgpfgjjrd.png
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla could feel a stern burning in her chest. Dark shadows escalated across the room and up the walls. Her breathing became audible, but heavy and quick. Her form was shaking, her body temperature was continuously escalating to an abnormal point. Of course, anyone could tell something was wrong, but only one knew for sure. Not even her elder sister was aware of the event taking place. But Layla held a tiny idea in the fogged memories she held. She couldn't manage to speak, but her eyelids fluttered up from burying her irises. Nothing but her breathing could be heard from her. Her movements were rare and unnoticeable. With her twinkling irises running back and forth within their holders to look at the people crowding her, she shut her eyelids over her irises once she realized Akira wasn't there. She could feel his power escalating, as well as a familiar form nit far and near Akira. Zero. Layla felt the increasing need to retrieve her son, as Kuroh was already there . Yet, she couldn't bring herself to even sit up correctly.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira watched Zero stop his bullets and then lift the previous ones into the air. Suddenly, large pains flooded Akira's chest, sending him to his knees. His mind screamed out as the pain drove through his chest. Every thought he just had became confused as the burning pain licked up his chest and neck like scorching fire. He could hear the people in the city screaming and shouting, as well as Layla's scream echoing in his mind. Mental anger swiped through at this chaos and pain, pain for Layla. He wanted to protect her, thus increasing his own agony. He spoke quietly as he slowly placed his hand onto his chest♅...

“ Layla.. I have to finish things here quickly and return to her.. ”

...♅Akira then inhaled and exhaled multiple times, before standing up. He slowly began walking towards Zero, his large grin being prevalent. Searing fiery bursts continued to pulsate around his chest, intensifying with each dragging step, jarring and brutal. With each step, the pain amplified, his heart quivered. His pain was an icy wind choking the breath from his lungs and making a noose around his neck. It's savage, bitter blasts cut right to his bones and gripped his brain in it's freezing claws. His heart constricted in it's wake as if not sure if it should go on beating, his consciousness soon ebbed. Black mists swirled at the edges of his vision, drawing him into sweet oblivion. Suddenly, his black aura flooded the area around them. A large, red eye appeared on Akira's chest, and multiple smaller eyes appeared around him. Akira's two eyes on his face were burning red, cutting through the darkness. He spoke, his voice being devoid of all emotion but pain and anger♅...

“ I'll kill you.. No... I'll wipe you from Existence! There's no time to figure out if this is the right thing to do! I won't try to keep my hands clean anymore! That's right... the world is cruel! ”

giphy%202_zpshlrbud4k.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Why is everyone ignoring me Haaaah)

[/QUOTE]
(Shut. The fudge. Up.

You, are not, the center, of this thread.)

Hak continued sauntering down the sidewalk of which led to the very front gates of the school. He wasn't very much so interested as he was bored. The person he was searching for was said to be at this school, and he was set to find he or she once again. He had parted with anyone to return to his home, and afterwards, found fruit placed there by someone. Oddly enough, the fruit was good, which of course, he knew he couldn't really tell the person. Soon enough, Hak entered the school grounds, directing himself to stop just a good ten feet inside the entrance. As soon as he passed through the gates, he could simply feel that something was wrong. There was an immense amount of power being felt, but of course, he said nothing. Entirely too lazy to care since it had nothing to do with him in the least, Hak headed into the direction of the library to find a suitable place to nap.

(I am not the center but i need someone to interact with)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Shut. The fudge. Up.

Hak continued sauntering down the sidewalk of which led to the very front gates of the school. He wasn't very much so interested as he was bored. The person he was searching for was said to be at this school, and he was set to find he or she once again. He had parted with anyone to return to his home, and afterwards, found fruit placed there by someone. Oddly enough, the fruit was good, which of course, he knew he couldn't really tell the person. Soon enough, Hak entered the school grounds, directing himself to stop just a good ten feet inside the entrance. As soon as he passed through the gates, he could simply feel that something was wrong. There was an immense amount of power being felt, but of course, he said nothing. Entirely too lazy to care since it had nothing to do with him in the least, Hak headed into the direction of the library to find a suitable place to nap.

[/QUOTE]

"I have a feeling this place has seen more trouble than it should've," Shi mumbled as she looked out at the school from the gates. She held a single, brown, suitcase in one of her hands and a small envelope in the other. She huffed slightly when she felt a sudden weight on her back, looking back to see nothing there. "Oh, well..." Shi shook her head, and entered the school premises cautiously, looking around with brown eyes.

Ai had hopped onto Shi's back and was using her for transportation onto these new grounds. He leaned his jaw to rest on her head boredly, practically able to feel the nervousness radiating from her.

I quickly looked up at blue and hans remembering some thing "oh hey guys I just remembered I had to do some thing at the school" I said as I started running Back twoards campus "see you guys back at campus" I called as I quickly spread my wings and launched into the air quickly flying back to campus

@Sixxx

(Well Zack. I left Hak open for anybody to bump into him or whatever since he's just standing there. You have to see who's NOT doing anything and then interact.)

Shi walked into the main building and went to the office. She came back out after a few minutes, the envelope in her hand having been traded with a different, much larger one. "Now, where are the dorms?" Shi asked herself as she looked around campus.

"if you searched instead of just standing there you would find it." Ai said with a huff, knowing she probably wouldn't hear him well anyways. When Shi glanced around to search for the source of the voice, Ai rolled his eyes in waiting for her to start walking.

LonelyAssassin said:
"You need anything else Sora? And how was your sleep?" She says with her eyes closed and hands behind her head, one leg crossed over the other.
Sora nods his head "Nu I'm fine! I Dun't need anything... Also it was teh best sleep eber!" He rolls off and starts walking out to the living room he then stops and stares at the clothes on the ground. He picks them up and throws them onto the couch "Put sum clothes on!"

Slaxt said:
Sora nods his head "Nu I'm fine! I Dun't need anything... Also it was teh best sleep eber!" He rolls off and starts walking out to the living room he then stops and stares at the clothes on the ground. He picks them up and throws them onto the couch "Put sum clothes on!"
Yoruichi catches the clothes and looks at him strangely, "Why?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex rustled his hair with a chuckle,"yeah if you want, just don't crash us. It's a bit faster than most human-made ones."
"What do you think I am?" He chuckles and opens the door, looking around, "Wait. Where is it?" Remembering he hadn't even circled around the house's ulterior.

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi catches the clothes and looks at him strangely, "Why?"
"What do you think I am?" He chuckles and opens the door, looking around, "Wait. Where is it?" Remembering he hadn't even circled around the house's ulterior.
"It's in the back," Vex said rubbing the back of his neck before he pointed to the direction of the back door. The last time he had used it, it was taken into the forest. Which, quite frankly was a long time ago. "Perhaps too long.." He mumbled beneath his breath, looking back to Mahiro,"I'll have to crank it, but you can drive."

(If you're talking to me, I figured that it would be rude to jump in on your convo with the others. I'll just interact later)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Shut. The fudge. Up.

[/QUOTE]
Shiroe woke up in the couch he scratched his head Ahhhhh well time to start a new life Shiroe said as he went outside the dormroom seeing a male walking towards the library I should probably friends with that guy that guy looks reliable Shiroe went near that male and put his hand on his shoulder and said How ya doin friend?

Asphyxiated said:
"It's in the back," Vex said rubbing the back of his neck before he pointed to the direction of the back door. The last time he had used it, it was taken into the forest. Which, quite frankly was a long time ago. "Perhaps too long.." He mumbled beneath his breath, looking back to Mahiro,"I'll have to crank it, but you can drive."
Mahiro walked back in and closed the door, he scratched the back of his head embarrassedly and walked towards the back door, "Okay then. I'll watch ya crank it." He says winking at Vex.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro walked back in and closed the door, he scratched the back of his head embarrassedly and walked towards the back door, "Okay then. I'll watch ya crank it." He says winking at Vex.
Vex grinned and stepped outside into the backyard. The bike was settled at the edge of the house, vines clinging to it on either side as if holding it in place. He walked over to it and pulled the greenery away from its solid structure and rolled it over to the opening of the cement path that led to the front yard. holding it in place, he cranked the bike, watching as a bit of light escaped from his hands and into the odd vehicle. "Geeze...I know it's been a while but that was quite a bit.." He grumbled to himself before shifting burning optics to Mahiro, "come on."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex grinned and stepped outside into the backyard. The bike was settled at the edge of the house, vines clinging to it on either side as if holding it in place. He walked over to it and pulled the greenery away from its solid structure and rolled it over to the opening of the cement path that led to the front yard. holding it in place, he cranked the bike, watching as a bit of light escaped from his hands and into the odd vehicle. "Geeze...I know it's been a while but that was quite a bit.." He grumbled to himself before shifting burning optics to Mahiro, "come on."
"Well where are ya pads and helmets? We'll get pulled over if we're caught. And what if we do crash?" He says with a raised eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back