• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi was awake well before Sora, in her human form again, naked on the front couch. She was relaxing and let out a little yawn waiting for the kid to wake up - she had made him breakfast just now, still fresh, hopefully he'd wake up before it'd go cold.
@Slaxt
Sora slowly wakes up "I'm hungwy..." He rolls off the bed and starts crawling towards the dining table "Fooooood~"

Slaxt said:
Sora slowly wakes up "I'm hungwy..." He rolls off the bed and starts crawling towards the dining table "Fooooood~"
Yoruichi looked towards Sora and rolls her eyes, "I left the tray in the bedroom, you walked right passed it. It's on the side." She chuckles lightly before going back to relaxing. She didn't think anything of herself being butt naked, too her it just seemed like a normal thing to do.

Blue froze hearing the name " Han..." she sighed and stood next to them with grey eyes again " what do you want to eat ?" she said looking down trying to cover up the sad in her voice

@RomanTheFireGod

Blue froze hearing the name " Han..." she sighed and stood next to them with grey eyes again " what do you want to eat ?" she said looking down trying to cover up the sad in her voice

@RomanTheFireGod

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi looked towards Sora and rolls her eyes, "I left the tray in the bedroom, you walked right passed it. It's on the side." She chuckles lightly before going back to relaxing. She didn't think anything of herself being butt naked, too her it just seemed like a normal thing to do.
Sora turns around and starts crawling towards the food "Fooood~" He gets up and lays down on the bed again. "Tank yew Yoruichi!" He grabs the tray and starts stuffing his face with food.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex huffed and grabbed his jacket and a hat, hiding his tail and ears beneath them. It was odd for him to wear a hat, but he would have to for the time being. He soon after followed Mahiro down stairs and slipped his shoes on while he spoke,"I don't mind either way. I have a bike, if you want to use that."
Mahiro blinked a couple times, "A M-motorbike or a cycle bike?" He didn't know whether to be thrilled or disappointed, depended on Vex's answer.

Slaxt said:
Sora turns around and starts crawling towards the food "Fooood~" He gets up and lays down on the bed again. "Tank yew Yoruichi!" He grabs the tray and starts stuffing his face with food.
Yoruichi shouted into the room, "It's no problem Sora." She was in truth actually very interested in this kid, he seems to be living all alone and didn't know how he survived. She was probably underestimating the kid, as much as she liked her.

"Anything that isnt cold." He said not noticing her voice. "Its not that I hate cold foods, they just aren't good for heat based powers. Because their cold."

Sora finishes the food. He sits back and relaxes "Dat was gewd!" He places the tray back on the table "She's so nice to me..."

(@LonelyAssassin)

blue smiled "yeh im ok , my friend of mine just died a few days ago, Han... just shocked me a little thats all " the color returned to her eyes " how about i make you guys something? i love to cook"

blue smiled "yeh im ok , my friend of mine just died a few days ago, Han... just shocked me a little thats all " the color returned to her eyes " how about i make you guys something? i love to cook"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro blinked a couple times, "A M-motorbike or a cycle bike?" He didn't know whether to be thrilled or disappointed, depended on Vex's answer.

Yoruichi shouted into the room, "It's no problem Sora." She was in truth actually very interested in this kid, he seems to be living all alone and didn't know how he survived. She was probably underestimating the kid, as much as she liked her.
Vex stared at Mahiro before he rolled his eyes and chuckled," oh, yes, a cycle bike. it's a couples, too." He then grinned,"it's a motorcycle."

Slaxt said:
Sora finishes the food. He sits back and relaxes "Dat was gewd!" He places the tray back on the table "She's so nice to me..."
(@LonelyAssassin)
"You need anything else Sora? And how was your sleep?" She says with her eyes closed and hands behind her head, one leg crossed over the other.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared at Mahiro before he rolled his eyes and chuckled," oh, yes, a cycle bike. it's a couples, too." He then grinned,"it's a motorcycle."
"Shut up! Smartass." Mahiro poked his fingers together, "C-Can I drive?" He could drive and motorcycle and loved it, but he couldn't afford one for himself. Mahiro felt shy to ask for some reason, even if the two were lovers, and beautiful lovers at that.

LonelyAssassin said:
"You need anything else Sora? And how was your sleep?" She says with her eyes closed and hands behind her head, one leg crossed over the other.

"Shut up! Smartass." Mahiro poked his fingers together, "C-Can I drive?" He could drive and motorcycle and loved it, but he couldn't afford one for himself. Mahiro felt shy to ask for some reason, even if the two were lovers, and beautiful lovers at that.
Vex rustled his hair with a chuckle,"yeah if you want, just don't crash us. It's a bit faster than most human-made ones."

Blue nodded " yeh it relaxes me , I can use my powers with i cook.... It was the one thing i really remember about my mother . So what do you want to eat "@RomanTheFireGod

Han threw his hands behind his head. "Whatever you feel like eating. I'm not to picky. Just nothing cold."

( brb in about an hour )

(lol nvm i lied)

she giggled and nodded " common guys lets go to the store " she adjusted her bag and started walking a moment later she stoped and yanked a hoodie out of the bag and pulled it on , sighing knowing how regular people react to scars

@RomanTheFireGod @Daniel reaver

I watched blue pull a hoodie out of her bag and brought my right hand to my left wrist holding it tight then adjusting hood and started walking

Layla could feel a stern burning in her chest. Dark shadows escalated across the room and up the walls. Her breathing became audible, but heavy and quick. Her form was shaking, her body temperature was continuously escalating to an abnormal point. Of course, anyone could tell something was wrong, but only one knew for sure. Not even her elder sister was aware of the event taking place. But Layla held a tiny idea in the fogged memories she held. She couldn't manage to speak, but her eyelids fluttered up from burying her irises. Nothing but her breathing could be heard from her. Her movements were rare and unnoticeable. With her twinkling irises running back and forth within their holders to look at the people crowding her, she shut her eyelids over her irises once she realized Akira wasn't there. She could feel his power escalating, as well as a familiar form nit far and near Akira. Zero. Layla felt the increasing need to retrieve her son, as Kuroh was already there . Yet, she couldn't bring herself to even sit up correctly.

Han left his jacket at Blue's place but was comfortable without it. "Hey, Blue. How about we all make the pizza handmade, instead of using powers, it'd be fun." Han had suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back