• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Himeragi sits on the edge of the school roof top looking down at the school campus*

*while Add is waiting for a response from Ayaka but then starts blushing a bit*

Mind: why am i like this...in what way does she interest me at all...?

just saying this cuz i have nothing to do xD )))

i try to crawl towards blue and the flame boy but slowly start to lose consciousness and collapse while pool of blood slowly pours out of mouth

Blue sighs " he wont hurt us " she smiled and walked over combing his hair out of his eyes " can you help me carry him?"

Han helped Blue, carry Daniel to her dorm so she can heal him. "Will he be okay?"

Sixxx said:
she looked up at him and smirked" i have a feeling ill pop up in your life again soon" she threw more stuff in a bag and grabed her knife han gave her and packed it on top , zipping her bags shut" dont be afraid to stop by my dorm, i do owe you dessert " she picked up her rose and slung her bags around her and smiled at him with bright green eyes she kissed his cheek and disappeared from the cabin and into her dorm all the plants perked and she returned it to normal (since it was looking rather abandoned )
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged and appeared back in his new dorm. "Weird girl..." He muttered before stepping into the bathroom and looking at the large tub. He knew that this was where Earthlings cleaned themselves, but he needed to figure out how to use it. He sighed as he looked at the knobs and the faucet.

Blue nodds " yeh i manipulate life... stuff i can heal him " she opened the door to a bright colorful dorm " set him on the couch ..." a wash cloths hovers over the sink and the sink turns on and wets it ,mean while the sterio turns on ,playing music quitely and a blanket covers Daniel . blue brushed his blue hair out of his eyes and wipe the blood away and puts her hand on his cheast , healing him he falls asleep and she gets up and walks over to the fire boy " hey ... " she looks down and took off her hoodie ignoring the fact he would stare at the scars

@RomanTheFireGod

i quickly sit up as wings spread out all the way while im panting and sweating form a bad dream. I stare out the window horrified then suddenly start to look around nervously "w-where am i"

Ansom throws his hands in the air and walks out of the bathroom, soaking wet from the faucet that broke. "Damn Earthen gadgets." He muttered before he heard a giggle from the couch. He walked into the main room to find Sansa lying down and eating chips. "I don't need your mocking tone, Little Red." Ansom chuckled and sat down on a chair. The goddess simply giggled again before biting another chip. "Why? Does it anger you?" Sansa tilted her head as she asked the question. Before waiting for an answer, she stood up and stretched. "I'm bored. What do you want to do?" She groaned.

Ansom shrugged as he dried himself off with a blanket. "I was invited to another dorm for dessert but the girl who invited me left without giving me her dorm number." He laughed and shook his head. "I doubt that she really wanted me over. It was probably common courtesy."

Last edited by a moderator:
blue walks over" Your on my couch , lay back and rest . now. " she said in a kind tone that said its not a choice she smiled and walked tothe kitchen

( i figured hes a god ,he could figure it outXD )

" dont worry about it , the forest it healed and no one eles was out there and if there was theres basically a blanket of healing over it, its like you were never there.... why i did you react like that to my story?"

"its random acorences when my power over flows and i cant keep it in control so i have to let it out. plus my emotions have a huge effect on how power full i am."

"hmmm well how are you feeling ? are you ok now? i wanna look up something on that , i might have a friend who can help..." she smiled looking outside , it wasnt too chilly out , no need for her jacket

Han stood against the wall. "So, if your pissed off, your just a whirlwind of fury. That can't be good." He said walking to the couch. "I can get like that sometimes, but I just figured how to keep my cool." Han sat on the arm of the couch.

I lay there ashamed "I can't control my power or my emotions. Plus when I turn I lose all though and reason that's why I ran away before I could turn" I slowly sit up again "plus if I go to hard or to long my power starts to eat away at my life"

"Well, that sucks. Just don't get angry in front of me. I do fight back." Han said searching for a bathroom. "Some help please?"

blue smirks " actually id be the most likely to win but im not allowed to kill " she shruggs and points to the bathroom door for him she stands "make your selves at home im going to go get my books from the tree ill be right back " she walks out the door and across the campus toward her tree ( heres your chance @AsongOfIceandFire go go go)

I watched blue leave then I brought my knees to my chest and wraps wings around my body and mumbles "why am I such an idiot. I can't do it again no not again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back