• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixxx said:
blue smirks " actually id be the most likely to win but im not allowed to kill " she shruggs and points to the bathroom door for him she stands "make your selves at home im going to go get my books from the tree ill be right back " she walks out the door and across the campus toward her tree ( heres your chance @AsongOfIceandFire go go go)
Ansom walked outside and motioned for Sansa to follow. He walked across the campus and noticed Blue. He began to jog towards her. Sansa huffed and followed.

Han went in the bathroom. "Daniel, fighting you would be fun. But if its for a reason then I'd make sure I win." He said as he closed door.

I stared out the window and talked to flame boy "you say that know but you won't if you actualy get a chance to fight me considering I already have a hate for fire users that would just make me ten times as powerful as I would be" I slowly stand up and walk twoards te window.

"I like you. Your not afraid to say you'll win. But lets not fight, how about we build a friendship. I'll show you fire users aren't bad. Deal?" Han washed hia hands and sat looking out the window also.

blue climbed up the tree and sighed when she got there relaxing against the branch and taking a deep breath .She loved nature , it was where she belonged but she really loved trees . after a moment she grabed her bookbag and started to pack up her stuff

@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelScoreMC said:
((Ohhhh~ man, I want to have Zero go mess with those two new fella's, but he's too busy being in an intense fight with Akira. :( ))
(plus they are in blues dorm)

"Not at all, care to tell me?" Han was curious and really wanted to show Daniel some fire users were good.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero grinned, and he snapped his fingers, causing his familiar Greg to appear on his shoulder, in a much smaller form then usual. Greg rested his nose against Zero's neck, and asked in a deep voice "What do you require of me?" Zero grabbed the air behind Greg, causing the familiar to disappear into a mist, that was sucked into Zero's ears and nose. Zero's eyes became a crimson red, like a burning flame inside his pupils. "Now.... Come to me Kabeer. Merge with me." Ice appeared on the ground at Zero's feet, and grew up his legs, once entirely covering him, shattering into small pieces, leaving Zero with a purple aura surrounding him, his eyes full of hate.
585-2014-06-03-10-01-21_zpsskvvjrau.jpg

Zero lastly closed his eyes for about 3 seconds, his seal (Although not visible because it is covered by his clothing) Disappeared, his purple aura growing huge, and the air becoming silent. The sky rained black bolts of lightning nearby, and Zero laughed. "I like parties, looks like we're getting hella' drunk tonight."

(You're the first person to see him merge all his forms and remove his seal! This is almost his peak of power, at the moment this is about 75%. The only way to draw out all 100% is to make Zero think Layla is in danger! :D )
“ Nice light show. A bit flashy, though. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he looked at Zero unamused. He had seen Zero's power once before, and it hadn't shocked him back then. He took off his glasses and grinned widely, his eyes focusing on Zero as a cold air swept in♅...

“ Now! Let us begin! ”

giphy%209_zps94obrdjc.gif

...♅Akira broke into a sprint, running straight towards Zero. He manifested Dusk and Dawn, his two trusty pistols, and jumped into the air. He shot five times, each bullet hitting the ground around Zero in a pentagram shape. He soon landed on the ground, never allowing his eyes to leave Zero who was now directly infront of him. He soon aimed his pistol at Zero and shot once more, his large, maniacal grin remaining. A small portion of smoke escaped the barrel and was swept into the air♅...

Alucard1_new_zpsiulkhieh.png

Looks down coldly "I've been hunted my hole life. Two years ago I had finally made a family. I had been adopted and was Happy." Face grows colder at the memories "then one day fire users came and burned our house down with my family while holding me and forcing me to watch as my only family burned to death. Ever since then I've mostly been hunted by fire users." Looks at Han coldly "and now you know"

Han looks at his hands. "Do you know who the guys were?" Han was kinda in shock from hearing what fire uses had done to Daniel, and his adoptive parents.

blue sat in the tree for a moment looking at her bare scared arms and sighed , she wished she hadnt taken off the hoodie , last night ." no one ever reacts well.... except the fire boy he didnt say a word about it " she said mumbleing to her self she spoke softly into the fire boys mind hey.... why did you ask about the scars ...

@RomanTheFireGod

"Well good. They deserved it, putting a stain on the firr users rep." Han sat looking out the window when he heard Blue speaking to him. "Because, I was curious. I don't like seeing things like that. Gives me a bad feeling thatn something harsh happened in your past."

A hole appeared where Akira was aiming at Zero, and it passed right through him, the hole resealing after the bullet passed through. He sighed and waved his hand, darkness surrounding him and then suddenly the five bullets fired into the ground earlier hovering near his right side. "Now now Akira, we still need to have a little fun."

tumblr_m0ogf88Nii1rp411io1_r1_500_zpsgpfgjjrd.png

I didnt have a good past ,Guess you could say it was harsh blue sighed crled up in the tree a bit the wind ruffled her hair and she smiled

I didnt have a good past ,Guess you could say it was harsh blue sighed crled up in the tree a bit the wind ruffled her hair and she smiled

"We should go. Sitting here isn't fixing anything." Han stands up leaving his jacket and signals Daniel to follow.

Yoruichi was awake well before Sora, in her human form again, naked on the front couch. She was relaxing and let out a little yawn waiting for the kid to wake up - she had made him breakfast just now, still fresh, hopefully he'd wake up before it'd go cold.

@Slaxt

Han had went to the tree where Blue was. "Hey! You plan on coming down soon?" He said with a smirk. "Maybe we can get like something to eat." Han said trying to make everyone happy again. "Hopefully this works" He thought.

Blue looked down and smiled "hey i never got your name , nick name ?" she started climbing down , bringing her bag with her

@RomanTheFireGod

"Han, short for Hansuke that is." He replied putting his hands in his pockets. "Off we go." Hansuke started walking to get some food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back