• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" sounds good but we still need to go to the market" she adjusted the hoodie so it covered most of her skin , it was extremely thin and light weight and tight to her body. she pulled her bag back on

@RomanTheFireGod @Daniel reaver

"Yeah, I know." Han flicked his fingers and used them as a lighter to keep him warm. He thought about his grandfather for a minute then smirked a bit. "This is great isn't it?" He said as if that was his natural personality.

Blue sees Ansom across the yard and figures she still owed him some grub dorm 367 come by tomorrow night at like 6 ill make you dinner and dessert she smiled and waved goodbye and turned to walk to the market with the guys " yeah i mean for me and Daniel it makes us nervous but yeh i guess its nice " she smiled up at him and then looked at the fire

@AsongOfIceandFire

@RomanTheFireGod

"Nervous?" Hansuke asked. "Why's that?" He hoped they didn't feel uncomfortable around him because his magic.

" we both have been hunted it scares you to even walk outside when you have a target on your back , i was shot 3 weeks ago " she said pulling her shirts up to show a healing wound on her hip

@RomanTheFireGod

@Daniel reaver

Han looked at the wounds. "How about I go and you two just stay at Blue's dorm?" He suggested hoping they'd agree.

she lifted the back a bit showing knife wounds , burns and a few gun shots scattered around "just another scar that hasnt yet healed"

"If you wanna go with me, be my guest. I just suggest you guys stay back, for your own safety." Han said flicking his fingers once more.

Blue shook her head "noooo not its no biggie" she laughed and flung her head back dramaticly" LET THE BASTARDS TRY TO KILL ME " she yelled and smiled "they have tried and tried and they wont ever get me"

@RomanTheFireGod

Han nodded. "Alright, lets get moving!" He started walking again. "I'd love to fight at your sides one day. That being said, if you ever need any backup, give me a call." Han told them as he finally got his fingers lit again.

Blue shurgs " dont worry about me ...thank you though" she grins looks back at them with bright glowing green eyes " theres one in those woods right there i can hear him . hes panicking there more than one , he wants to shoot me but hes afraid you will attack him he will probally follow us to the market , and back campus , wait for you guys to leave and chicken out or take the shot , but will be so shakey he wont do much damage " she keeps walking

" because there are literally always hunters around me watching and waiting , hoping they get the guts to shoot most dont some do , but if they do they leave me alone , they go home saying they took the shot at the rarest creature on earth i survive ....dosent matter"

"whats every one geting to put on the pizza?" she said trying to change the subject , she wanted to be on Genesis were everything was simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back