• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Shit's finally going down between Zero and Akira. Who will win? Who will lose? will it be a tie? will Zero successfully kill Akira's children? The world may never know.))

Han watched as Daniel destroyed most of the forest. "Blue! I don't think we should stay around!" Han said running back to her. He looked at the forest again. "I wonder what ticked him?" He thought.

@Sixxx @Daniel reaver

Han had finally made it back to the courtyard. "What is going on with that guy?" Han asked.

(( I'm to curious of why he has bad memories with fire ))

i slowly stand up and better asses the dammage i caused

(tell you later in the story promise)

"this is worse than the last time how can i get out of this one" i say coldly as i slowly stand up

“ Is that a threat? ”

...ΦZero manifested a black ball within his hand, his glare remaining on AkiraΦ...

Zerefs_Death_Orb_zpseafj1icu.jpg

-----------------------

...♅Akira spoke as he watched Zero form the black ball, it beginning to snow slightly♅...

“ No. It's a promise. ”

tumblr_magxa8M4re1rn1gh6o1_500_zps734qwvx4.gif

----------------------

“ Don't make me laugh! ”

...ΦZero then through the black ball of power towards Akira with the intent to killΦ...

----------------------

...♅Akira leaped into the air, attempting to dodge the black ball, when suddenly, a shadow gripped his leg, throwing him onto the ground. Akira leaped back, however it was too late. The black ball was directly on him. Akira pushed his hands out, gripping the ball, but then it compressed, soon sending out an explosion. The debris from the nearby trees whipped around in the air. An eerily laugh filled the air as Akira slowly stood up, both of his arms missing. His hair had grown longer, and his eyes had turned a fiery-orange colour. Akira spoke as he laughed♅...

“ Ouch, Charlie. That really hurt. ”

...♅Akira laughed as his arms suddenly regenerated. He spoke♅...

“ Let's get this party started! ”

tumblr_nicbc93vlA1setouvo7_400_zps9hh6pfdg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i looked down and start to silently cry "i drove them off didn't i." clenches fists and stands there "why am i so different from every thing. i was even outcasted by god, by my race, by every one." starts to cry out loud "why am different!!!!"

Zero grinned, and he snapped his fingers, causing his familiar Greg to appear on his shoulder, in a much smaller form then usual. Greg rested his nose against Zero's neck, and asked in a deep voice "What do you require of me?" Zero grabbed the air behind Greg, causing the familiar to disappear into a mist, that was sucked into Zero's ears and nose. Zero's eyes became a crimson red, like a burning flame inside his pupils. "Now.... Come to me Kabeer. Merge with me." Ice appeared on the ground at Zero's feet, and grew up his legs, once entirely covering him, shattering into small pieces, leaving Zero with a purple aura surrounding him, his eyes full of hate.

585-2014-06-03-10-01-21_zpsskvvjrau.jpg

Zero lastly closed his eyes for about 3 seconds, his seal (Although not visible because it is covered by his clothing) Disappeared, his purple aura growing huge, and the air becoming silent. The sky rained black bolts of lightning nearby, and Zero laughed. "I like parties, looks like we're getting hella' drunk tonight."

(You're the first person to see him merge all his forms and remove his seal! This is almost his peak of power, at the moment this is about 75%. The only way to draw out all 100% is to make Zero think Layla is in danger! :D )

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro pushed his body up against Vex and rested his head against his, "It's so hard to decide. Maybe we should go restock your house for food? I don't usually like shopping - buuut I don't think I'd mind with you darlin'. " He grins at him, nuzzling Vex's cheek with his nose.
Vex smiled closing amber eyes for a moment in thought," well, I've never done something so tedious as buy my own groceries," he peeked a single eye open and looked at Mahiro,"but you're going to be here with me so you need food too. Heavens know Drea wouldn't know what to get you." Leaning his head gently against Mahiro, his ear twitched and whacked his head a few times in reflex to his hair prickling it as he let out a reluctant sigh," why not."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled closing amber eyes for a moment in thought," well, I've never done something so tedious as buy my own groceries," he peeked a single eye open and looked at Mahiro,"but you're going to be here with me so you need food too. Heavens know Drea wouldn't know what to get you." Leaning his head gently against Mahiro, his ear twitched and whacked his head a few times in reflex to his hair prickling it as he let out a reluctant sigh," why not."
Mahiro grinned, "This should be fun, You better hide your features though." He says, letting go of Vex and heading downstairs - he grabs his jacket from the peg and slips it on. He calls up to Vex, "Are you taking us there or are we just gonna have a casual stroll?"

Blue shurged and the forest began to heal and blue sat still at the fire lookingat the fire boy " so theres your answer about the sars , any other questions?"@RomanTheFireGod

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned, "This should be fun, You better hide your features though." He says, letting go of Vex and heading downstairs - he grabs his jacket from the peg and slips it on. He calls up to Vex, "Are you taking us there or are we just gonna have a casual stroll?"
Vex huffed and grabbed his jacket and a hat, hiding his tail and ears beneath them. It was odd for him to wear a hat, but he would have to for the time being. He soon after followed Mahiro down stairs and slipped his shoes on while he spoke,"I don't mind either way. I have a bike, if you want to use that."

"No, but I do think we should leave. Daniel seems to have destroyed about half that forest, he could go on another rampage at anytime." He said pointing to the forest again. "And I dont plan on dying on my first day here." He said in his usual tone.

stumbles from tree to tree then coughs up blood and falls to all fours "oh shit don't tell me its happening again" looks up and sees blue and flame boy through some trees "b-b-blue h-he-help m-me"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back