• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks down "this isn't how I Actually look" nervously looks at blue then hair hair turnes blue and eyes turn blood red then looks over at blue nervously "see"

"so why cover them up ? your hair is cool though " Blue blinked her bright green eyes and fixed her hair , it was a deep rich brown hair and hung down her back

"so why cover them up ? your hair is cool though " Blue blinked her bright green eyes and fixed her hair , it was a deep rich brown hair and hung down her back

"It's hard to trust any one when your hunted by most thing in this world" nervously looks up at blue then back down coldly "I've never even had a home before"

Hansuke, being a new student left hin with no friends. So, he decided to go find some. He walked around the courtyard with his books in one hand looking for a bench to sit on. He sighed, "This isn't gonna be a walk through a park. I can already tell..." He sat and played with his fingers making small flames fly from his fingertips.

Quickly looks down at lonly boy siting on the bench making flames and stares at him in horror then quickly looks back to blue hiding it and ignoring the boy with the flames

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Quickly looks down at lonly boy siting on the bench making flames and stares at him in horror

[/QUOTE]
" my father murdered my mother and sister and i was hunted for my skin " she shugs and hung up side down to talk to the boy who caught on fire" hey you ok?"

Looks back down at boy in horror then wings un fold and I quickly fly to another tree and watches blue and the flame boy "no this can't happen to me again"

"I'm fine." He said still playing with his fingers. He then eventually looked at the person hanging upside down. "Where did you even come from?" He said in his usual smart ass tone.

she smirks " well when a mommy and daddy love each other very much.... Hi Im Blue , who are you , havent seen your here before" she smiled climbed down

I curl up into a ball and hold my head as white markings start to spread over my face and cause me pain "no no no no this can't happen"

"I'm new. Transferred here a few days ago." He said watching the girl climb down. He stood up. "Just finished unpacking the other day." He stopped using his fingers to make flames. "And another thing, I know where babies come from. I asked where did you come from." He said looking up.

"the tree? i dunno " the burnt grass from the bench burning grew back and she smiled and her eyes where bright ,glowing green " fire huh? that a cool power "

"I learned from my grandfather. I used to practice lightning. But, my grandfather said the families, Fire Magic was more effective." He sat back down.

Han turns around. "You heard that?" He was thinking about getting up but stayed seated.

"that really cool" she grins looking up at him , though shes about 17 or 18 shes a short little thing " Im waiting to find out what im gonna be , i have to work on my powers before i get to find out my place " she shurgs and looks over at Daniel what are you doing over there? she says into his mind

"no i didnt , a guy i met is over there but it think hes just shy "

"Oh, alright." He said smiling. He looked down at the short girl, "So, why isn't he coming over. I don't bite." He said.

"apparently its complicated " she looked up at him " i think hes just shy, i mean im shy , every fiber of my being wants to shift into a fox and slink away to the forest where im safe but im here " she shurged and looked down at her Vans clicking them together as dust came proofing off , before her bright green eyes looked back up and met his you sure? he wont hurt you ,seems nice

Sighs "Im gonna regret this" slowly gets to feet and stumbles twoards blue and the flame guy as white markings start to spread across face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back