• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Sora takes his key out of his pocket and hands it to Yoruichi "Dere yew go!" He smiles "Yew can make a copy of yew want!"
(Really? I just had to say room 404 not found... xD @LonelyAssassin)
(Yup my skype pic is that xD someone's room is 404 and someone stuck a postit note under saying "Room not found")

Yoruichi takes the keys and begins unlocking the door, she opens it up and pushes it open whilst handing the keys back to Sora, "Nah, that's okay Sora." She walks inside, ducking under the door so Sora doesn't bang his head, she then takes him into the bedroom and places him on the bed, "There."

Sora puts the keys back in his pocket "Okie!" Then he starts to crawl under the covers "Tanks! It was a weally fun day!" Sora yawns "Can yew stay here until I fall ashleep?"

(My skype is xxillusionxx4 don't ask I made it in... 2005/2006)

LonelyAssassin said:
"Nah I would have just made you better again" She says nodding, she then comes up behind him and picks him up and sits him on her shoulders, "Where to next?"
"Vitamin D huh?" Mahiro groans as he got up off of Vex, his feet twitched as they hit the floor and his body straightened and stretched, "Fine, I guess we can go out somewhere." He says turning his head to look at Vex over his shoulder, he give him a wink and a grin before picking his clothes up off the floor and putting them on. Well Vex's spare clothes.
"Not exactly what I was saying, but I could work with that," Vex watched him as he dressed, turning onto his side with his tongue stuck out. He himself got up after a moment of staring at Mahiro and pulled his clothes on, settling his arm along his lover's shoulders with a smile," where do ya' want to go?"

Slaxt said:
Sora puts the keys back in his pocket "Okie!" Then he starts to crawl under the covers "Tanks! It was a weally fun day!" Sora yawns "Can yew stay here until I fall ashleep?"
"I'll stay all night if you like." She says with a kind smile, one of her hands on her hip. She didn't want to seem too forward, she actually liked the kid and thought maybe she'd make a pretty good mother one day.

Slaxt said:
Can I add you too?))

General Hak

Hak slowly sat up from his relaxed, laid down position on the floorboards. Still at his home, Hak kicked his feet over the edge of the lifted area, soon standing up afterwards. When standing up, Hak shut his eyelids over his irises for a few moments before taking a deep breath and hopping down. Once down, Hak began strolling across the grass and onto the sidewalk, heading towards the school for the first time in months.

Asphyxiated said:
"Not exactly what I was saying, but I could work with that," Vex watched him as he dressed, turning onto his side with his tongue stuck out. He himself got up after a moment of staring at Mahiro and pulled his clothes on, settling his arm along his lover's shoulders with a smile," where do ya' want to go?"
Mahiro pushed his body up against Vex and rested his head against his, "It's so hard to decide. Maybe we should go restock your house for food? I don't usually like shopping - buuut I don't think I'd mind with you darlin'. " He grins at him, nuzzling Vex's cheek with his nose.

blue sits up in a giant tree in the middle of the court yard watching people go by she smiled down at them wondering when one would look up and see her peering down

blue sits up in a giant tree in the middle of the court yard watching people go by she smiled down at them wondering when one would look up and see her peering down

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'll stay all night if you like." She says with a kind smile, one of her hands on her hip. She didn't want to seem too forward, she actually liked the kid and thought maybe she'd make a pretty good mother one day.
Sora smiles "Yay! Shleep ober!" He scoots over and pats next to him "Yew can shleep here! Wit me!"

blue looks up as the sky darkens as it turns night fire flys fill the tree as she contines reading , the campus was dark except blue's tree which was glowing with the fire flys

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles "Yay! Shleep ober!" He scoots over and pats next to him "Yew can shleep here! Wit me!"
Yoruichi looks at her clothes and lets out a huff, "Woulda bought my PJ's if I had known." She removes her 'make me purr' crop top and throws it to the side, she also slides off her jeans now just being in her underwear she turns around away from Sora and starts taking it off. Letting out a giggle she transforms into a Cat and jumps into his bed, curling up with him.

"This will do."

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi looks at her clothes and lets out a huff, "Woulda bought my PJ's if I had known." She removes her 'make me purr' crop top and throws it to the side, she also slides off her jeans now just being in her underwear she turns around away from Sora and starts taking it off. Letting out a giggle she transforms into a Cat and jumps into his bed, curling up with him.
"This will do."
Sora hugs Yoruichi "Nite nite kitty cat!" Sora slowly starts to fall asleep hugging Yoruichi "I shee yew in teh morning kitty cat..." Sora says sleepily

Looks Down and slowly turns around and walked twoards a different tree " I guess I'm just seeing things" starts to climb a different tree from the glowing one

blue smiles not looking up from her book " hey , come on up" her bright green eyes where just about glowing she was happy and relaxed in her tree when he walks away a vine picks him up and carries him up to her and set him and a branch next to her

@Daniel reaver

the vines create a chair for him next to her " hi there" she smiled at him , her eyes just about glowing she pushed some hair outta her eyes and closed her book" how old are you?"

"I dunno , my last birthday was when i was like 6 the next years old i wanna say im like seeevventeen?" she shurgs and smiles at him " your eyes match my name she grins and more fireflys come into the tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back