• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked up at the spirit "what do I have to do to meet them. I promise I won't kill them so long as there not her" I said while eagerly waiting my awnser from the spirit

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi laughs and slips some underwear on, just wearing them and a shirt, "Better?" She said letting out a sigh as she started to relax again.
Sora shrugs "I gwess ish okie.." He jumps on the couch, lays back and turns to Yoruichi "May I lay on Yer lap...?" He smiles.

Slaxt said:
Sora shrugs "I gwess ish okie.." He jumps on the couch, lays back and turns to Yoruichi "May I lay on Yer lap...?" He smiles.
"Of course Sora." she said as she patted her lap with a smile, "Don't have to ask my dear."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Of course Sora." she said as she patted her lap with a smile, "Don't have to ask my dear."
Sora smiled "Yaaay!" He laid down on her lap and stared at the ceiling. "May you Pwease tell me a stowy" he looks at Yoruichi and smiles.

Slaxt said:
Sora smiled "Yaaay!" He laid down on her lap and stared at the ceiling. "May you Pwease tell me a stowy" he looks at Yoruichi and smiles.
"Hmm what kind of story would you like to here?" She pondered for a moment, thinking of what kind of stories she could tell.

Slaxt said:
"Alright! You have anywhere to go?... I don't know anywhere fun because I just moved here..." Clover laughs nervously and rubs the back of his head.
Elizabeth frowns, trying to think of somewhere. "Hmm... there is roller skating rink a couple of blocks away... but other than that I can't think of anywhere fun."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Hmm what kind of story would you like to here?" She pondered for a moment, thinking of what kind of stories she could tell.
"Adventureeeee!!!" He says happily and smiles "I liek adventure!" He giggles.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth frowns, trying to think of somewhere. "Hmm... there is roller skating rink a couple of blocks away... but other than that I can't think of anywhere fun."
Clover smiles and gestures her to go first "Lead the way madam." He giggles "I never got your name... would you like to tell me?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I'll post during my lunch period or 5th period )

[/QUOTE]
((( Okay. )))

blue keeps walking before climbing up high into a tree , curling against it the branches curve up to hold her she felt hot and upset and powerless she wiped stupid tears away she knew Han would be close be hind but she stayed curled up

@RomanTheFireGod

"Meet them?" Ai looked at him, then at Shi,"you'd have to ask her. Unfortunately, I can't be seen by most of her family... It's almost like being a ghost--- though I'd hate to be one of those nasty li'le buggers; they fade away into nothing, and so easily. If you don't want to ask her, then, " He pointed the gun at him again,"I could shoot you, ya' know. The most likeliness of you becoming a ghost would increase due to your strong will to find this woman, or," Ai shifted the gun to point at Shi's head,"I could kill her, though the likeliness of her becoming a ghost is lower. She could easily help us narrow the woman down if she were dead, but I can't kill my human. That would be a waste of fifteen years." He huffed and lifted the gun, staring at the two as if in deep consideration to his own words before he pressed his head onto the tip of the gun,"so much thinking..." He mumbled," I would kill myself, but-" Ai pulled the trigger, the bullet shooting through his skull and out of the other side. His body went limp, nearly falling off of the tree along with the sniper, which was slowly sliding off towards the ground.

"WOOh~ That one stung,"Ai caught the sniper just as it fell off and placed it into his lap. He looked perfectly normal, the only sign of the shot being fired was the blood the stained his white hair. "I can't stay dead like that. So, we can cut killing anyone of us out of the picture for now. The next best option would be finding her family members who are hunters; last I saw of them, they were off on a mission in the mountains. Something about a pack of feral werewolves."

@Daniel reaver

i stared coldly at the ghost "cant you influence her?'

"you are apart of her so doesn't that mean you have at least a tiny bit of influence'' i said while watching the ghost get up off the ground "plus that bullet would have done nothing to me nothing to me

"Don't tempt me." Ai glared at him with a lifeless stare before popping his lips together and shifting on his feet,"nope. Not mentally anyways. When she sees me she goes into shock, for reasons that are unimportant right now, and her mind is guarded from my influence due to her snotty grandmother who could indeed see me when Shi was born and put a barrier up like a one-way mirror. I can feel everything she does and even read her thoughts mentally, but her receiving end is dead unless she's under a lot of distress." He blinked when he finished the statement,"if it were that easy I wouldn't have been pondering killing any of us."

i looked over at shi then back at the ghost "what would you do if i told you i could remove that barrier and make it so she doesnt go into shock when she sees you

"I'd say you were dumb for trying," Ai said bluntly, staring at him,"sure, you may be able to remove the barrier, but her going into shock isn't caused by magic or anything like that. She does it because she's afraid of me. It's completely mental issues, not something that can be removed or easily manipulated without great side-effects to the persons mind and I'd honestly rather not have a looney human on my hands to deal with."

"maybe if you'd take off that mask and approach her like a normal person she wouldn't go into shock" i said as i walked over to shi while putting my hand to her chest. white markings suddenly spread over my body licking up the arm that was on shi's chest and starting to spread over her. my eyes changed a little when the markings touched her body

"You think I haven't tried to talk to her normally?" Ai said, ignoring the pain that weighed on his mind when the markings started to spread.

Shi's eyes widened when he suddenly touched her, knocking her out of her dazed state with the light. "Eh...what are you doing?" She blinked a few times, before she grabbed her head in pain.

i put my hand on shi's cheek and markings started to spread from that hand removing the pain "don't worry shi im not gonna hurt you"

Shi blinked again when the pain started to fade, her hands slowly dropping from the sides of her head. She stood there a moment in utter confusion, before she joked,"if you're trying cop a feel you're going about it the wrong way dragon boy."

Ai snickered at Shi's comment, sitting into crouched state while he waited to see if what the angel was doing would work.

"I was joking," Shi grumbled, gritting her teeth when she felt as if something was breaking in her mind. "Jeez, where's your sense of humor?"

i stared into shi's eyes coldly as i delved deeper into her mind and soul looking for the barrier "this will only take a minuet" i said as i looked back at the ghostly figure

Ai nodded," 'Kay."

Shi glanced at where he turned his head, her brows furrowing at seeing an empty space. Did he know about her problem? She glared up at him,"what kind of game are you playing at?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back